firearmsfan

[GBW] - Free Build - Sjørdfjordmoen - Strange Delievery

----- If you haven't already, I recommend reading my previous post before this one. -----

Cpl. Vinter: That was one strange encounter.
Spc. Christiansen: I can't do anything but agree, I guess.

52265171543_1a74760a72_k.jpg20220805_180017 by Friedrich Huber, on Flickr

Cpl. Vinter: Let's contact the Big Bad Wolf, shall we?
Spc. Christiansen: Ha ha, nice nickname for Thorsen, or should I say, leader of the pack. But I'm gonna go do it.

52265637890_34b7fe80d4_k.jpg20220805_180227 by Friedrich Huber, on Flickr

--- After a few failed attempts to reach Thorsen, the two had given up all hopes and left just a message behind. ---

S.F.M. Marine: *in distance* Hey! You guys Wolves?

52265157251_43d5282251_k.jpg20220805_180442 by Friedrich Huber, on Flickr

Cpl. Vinter: Yeah, why?
S.F.M. Marine: Word around is you guys got a weapons delievery from some guy that goes by the name of 'Beeze'. He's at the gate waiting for you

52265157286_4577ae3439_k.jpg20220805_180620 by Friedrich Huber, on Flickr

Spc. Christiansen: Man, what's wrong with this day?

----- The weapons delievery is a reference to the EclipseGrafx order that I placed 22 days ago using the gift card that I won in the giveaway and arrived 2 days ago (it took 20 days for it to arrive :sceptic:). Many, many thanks again to @TheBeeze for the great reward! -----

Edited by firearmsfan

1 hour ago, Feuer Zug said:

New toys! Congrats on the gift card.

Thanks a lot! Now, the task force is waiting for the perfect moment to try them out... :classic:

Looks good. The lighting and general photography definetly improved since your last post, though maybe you could focus a little mor on the building part, cause while the story is good, there isn't much to look at. Though I like the meta reference.

11 hours ago, Mirror1810 said:

Looks good. The lighting and general photography definetly improved since your last post, though maybe you could focus a little mor on the building part, cause while the story is good, there isn't much to look at. Though I like the meta reference.

Hi, that's true because I upgraded my phone! (from a 2018 Samsung Galaxy J6 to a 2022 Samsung Galaxy A13) And about the builds, I'll try doing my best and add as many details as possible (but still not too many :classic:)

Nice story overall, good to see the improvement of camera and lights, a big step forward! A lot of potential here :pir-thumb:

18 minutes ago, ParmBrick said:

Nice story overall, good to see the improvement of camera and lights, a big step forward! A lot of potential here :pir-thumb:

Thanks!

You earned 6 bucks. Congrats on the new stuff. Shipping from everyone is very slow right now.