Oky

[MOC] Micro Mill Village Raid

52202201964_d3cd3440a0_z.jpg

The G.O.A.T. castle set is the 7189 Mill Village Raid from the Kingdoms theme. Quite literally, as it is the only set to ever feature the highly coveted goat figure! This is my micro recreation of it at half the scale.

52202201969_2aefb96893_z.jpg

It has all of the details and even all the play features of the original. The barn can be opened up to access the interior where the trap door and stable doors can be opened.

52201931861_66c94db33d_z.jpg

The windmill can be rotated and the sails can be spun by turning the crank in the back which turns the mill inside. The bucket inside the mill can be tilted as well.

52200929437_f7c75157de_o.gif

These builds are great!  I might actually consider making something up like this for a Heroica sized town!

This is wonderful. You really managed to capture the magic of the original.

Adorable stuff here Oky. I'm particularly impressed with the details of the minifigures and horse-drawn cart. Using that old dog mold for the horse is brilliant, as is that new-ish piece for the stable doors. Any chance it'll get built with real bricks?

Thanks everyone!

On 7/8/2022 at 11:52 AM, Triceron said:

These builds are great!  I might actually consider making something up like this for a Heroica sized town!

I'd love to see this used in Heroica!

8 hours ago, Mr Maniac said:

Adorable stuff here Oky. I'm particularly impressed with the details of the minifigures and horse-drawn cart. Using that old dog mold for the horse is brilliant, as is that new-ish piece for the stable doors. Any chance it'll get built with real bricks?

Thanks! Unfortunately, I cheated a bit on some of the part colors. Most notably, the binoculars don't exist in neither white nor brown, so I wouldn't be able to build the goats unless I change them to gray with tan horns. Maybe when the parts become available in the right colors. :wink: