4 hours ago, Rjbricks said:

Particularly relevant this considering the conversation in other threads about scale.

Because if you want something to scale with eg Medieval Blacksmith, you have to have something like this beauty.

Which leads me to ask? Where do you store this?!

Hi Rjbricks - good question!  At the moment I have it broken up into its modules and under plastic to prevent it from getting dusty.  I'm on the hunt for a good clear acrylic display case that will fit both the original and re-crafted Fortress + the 'UpScaler' console that I made for the pair when I showcased the two castles at a recent Lego Expo.  I think I've found one from iDisplayIt UK that may be large enough. Once I have the display case the whole set-up will go on top of desk height cabinet / display case that I already have at home.

Love it!

The Falcons have been my favorite LEGO Castle faction since the 80s. This is a brilliant take on one of their classic fortresses. 

Well done!

2 hours ago, BlackGloveBricks said:

Love it!

The Falcons have been my favorite LEGO Castle faction since the 80s. This is a brilliant take on one of their classic fortresses. 

Well done!

Thank you! I'm still really happy with this build & design - and it was an honor for this Fortress to be featured in the recent Blocks Magazine '100 incredible builds'!

I just realised most of the image links here on this Eurobricks post were broken.  Fixed now : )

All the best to you!

21 minutes ago, lenzie said:

Thank you! I'm still really happy with this build & design - and it was an honor for this Fortress to be featured in the recent Blocks Magazine '100 incredible builds'!

I just realised most of the image links here on this Eurobricks post were broken.  Fixed now : )

All the best to you!

Congrats on being featured in Blocks Magazine

A well-deserved honor!