Sign in to follow this  
Eyrezer

The Formidable Five [CCC XIX]

Sir Jonathan and his company of knight-errants travelled the four lands, bringing justice and enlightenment wherever they went. No villainy went unpunished; no persecution went unchallenged; no wrong went unrighted with these champions of the people afoot. 

The Formidable Five

Sir Jonathan: Paladin of the Rainbow (centre)

Bobby: breaker and builder (left)

Tan: forest ranger and longbowman (right)

Antoni: kitchen boy (far left)

Karamo: truth teller and oracle (far right)

Bruley: loyal bulldog

Spoiler

This is my second entry into the "Crew" category of CCC XIX. It is a tribute to the Fab Five from Queer Eye, a set I received as a Christmas gift! Sorry Antoni, but kitchen boy fit the theme :pir-huzzah1:The four lands are obviously a reference to the four guilds of Historica (sorry Varlyrio).

Edited by Eyrezer

Great work! I like the torso used on Antoni (it looks familiar - do you know where it came from?). I also like how you implemented the CMF Centaur arms on Tan - it's easy to see the yellow figure parts and write them off as being unsuitable for "fleshies".

8 hours ago, socalbricks said:

Great work! I like the torso used on Antoni (it looks familiar - do you know where it came from?). I also like how you implemented the CMF Centaur arms on Tan - it's easy to see the yellow figure parts and write them off as being unsuitable for "fleshies".

Thanks Socal. Antoni's torso is the back of the torso of the boy from the Chinese New Year dinner set. Haha, thanks re Tan. The use of yellow arms as sleeves was proposed by @Sympatik Brick recently, and works well! Do you recognise the rest?