Clone OPatra

Jurassic World 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

I like how everyone is talking about the same set that doesn't exist for the past 4-5 pages

Edited by StegoLover

Don't we have like 2 new molds for Raptors and 4 new molds for the new flying dinosaur already? Meaning 6 new molds in total and an insane amount of recoloured molds.

If there is 2 new species still to come - I wonder where all that mold budget is coming from?

1 hour ago, StegoLover said:

I like how everyone is talking about the same set that doesn't exist for the past 4-5 pages

What do you mean? There is another set coming.

54 minutes ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

Don't we have like 2 new molds for Raptors and 4 new molds for the new flying dinosaur already? Meaning 6 new molds in total and an insane amount of recoloured molds.

If there is 2 new species still to come - I wonder where all that mold budget is coming from?

Agreed with you. It’s quite insane that we get a good amount of new molds this year. 

I order if they will be reused later. Like what is a future purpose for Quzetalcoatlus’s body. Hungarian Horntail? A dragon-like alien from Avatar movie? I dunno…

4 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I think he was talking about 76952? 

Edited by DBlegonerd7

54 minutes ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

Plus the mould for that feathered Dino as well.

Perhaps since Fallen Kingdom's budget was cannibalized by Harry Potter, this time around the JW team called in some favours for the big JW finale (for now) wave.

I think the budget is coming from the JW theme itself when they don’t do Nastuoceratops and Allosaurus, they went with Triceratops and Tyrannsaourus rex instead. 

I hope Giga and Tetiz will get a few new molds. 

I have a theory about Rainn Delacourt, with the trailer and the Lego set it sort off confirms that he catches beta, maybe even Maisie who knows, then takes beta to Malta to sell her at the black markets, prompting our main characters to set out to Malta and reclaim her and return her to blue, and with that scene in the trailer that looks like the end of the film, when beta runs up to blue in the forestry area without snow, and maybe biosyn buys beta for genetic purposes, which leads our main characters to the biosyn facility, and the legacy characters we have theorized that Ellie Satler has noticed those weird bug things and brings Alan Grant into the mix which they find out Biosyn is probably the culprit, then they cross paths with the main cast. Not sure how Ian Malcolm gets involved, we see him talking in a very classy room, so maybe a biosyn location if i were to guess. That is how i think the movie could basically go anyways. 

15 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

Plus the mould for that feathered Dino as well.

Perhaps since Fallen Kingdom's budget was cannibalized by Harry Potter, this time around the JW team called in some favours for the big JW finale (for now) wave.

The feathered dino IS a raptor. (Pyroraptor)

16 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I meant not yet

6 hours ago, StegoLover said:

I meant not yet

It doesn’t make sense? I mean the biggest set (other than is definitley in production before it gets revealed somehow. 

Only one set is 76952 that doesn’t exist. 

23 hours ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

I'm guessing LEGO planned this to be two waves, but then the movie got delayed.

Or LEGO realized this is the first true sequel to the themes of Jurassic Park and are going all out.

15 hours ago, Maple said:

I'm guessing LEGO planned this to be two waves, but then the movie got delayed.

Or LEGO realized this is the first true sequel to the themes of Jurassic Park and are going all out.

I sure hope they do, because we are still missing two of the atrociraptors, I'd like to have all four of them. When do you guys expect the 130,- set to get leaked/revealed?

35 minutes ago, Velicoraptor3 said:

I sure hope they do, because we are still missing two of the atrociraptors, I'd like to have all four of them. When do you guys expect the 130,- set to get leaked/revealed?

Same, I like to only have 1 of each set displayed and have the sets built authenticly if that makes sense, basically just not interfering with how Lego wanted the set to be built lol. I mean I hope they reveal the set soon, or leak it soon because I'm not too sure what they were expecting to not reveal it with the other sets, unless it was originally supposed to be released alongside the Camp Cretaceous sets but that might not be right.

1 hour ago, Velicoraptor3 said:

When do you guys expect the 130,- set to get leaked/revealed?

We already talked about this in few previous pages - we really don’t know when. 

1 hour ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

We already talked about this in few previous pages - we really don’t know when. 

Ah that is a shame :(. We'll have to wait then

2 hours ago, Velicoraptor3 said:

Ah that is a shame :(. We'll have to wait then

Agreed, it’s a shame for sure. I’m not sure why this $130 set is not revealed yet. I assume it may spil the climax in the movie but there is no solid evidence why it’s not revealed. 

1 hour ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Agreed, it’s a shame for sure. I’m not sure why this $130 set is not revealed yet. I assume it may spil the climax in the movie but there is no solid evidence why it’s not revealed. 

Well they have also just teased the two dinos in the trailers, no? So I can see why they might be keen not to reveal too soon.

30 minutes ago, williejm said:

Well they have also just teased the two dinos in the trailers, no? So I can see why they might be keen not to reveal too soon.

Hmmmm that’s true. Also there was a leaked description on the biggest set, i believe.  So it’s not exactly a secret then. 

3 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Hmmmm that’s true. Also there was a leaked description on the biggest set, i believe.  So it’s not exactly a secret then. 

It's definitely not a deep secret what is included, given that they want toy manufacturers to make products based on them, but I still would guess they don't want the info getting out to the public until at least around the time of the next trailer (like end of next month or so, especially if the products release late April.)

5 minutes ago, Koolkoalas said:

I’m still going with my guess that Friday is when they reveal the big set

Is there something in particular happening on Friday for JW:D that could entail this?

59 minutes ago, williejm said:

Nah, they revealed them.

Theriznosaurus gets a few scenes in the trailer.

While Giganotosaurus has only one shot in the trailer, we did get an entire Prologue teaser that showed it fight T. Rex in its full size.

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Nah, they revealed them.

Theriznosaurus gets a few scenes in the trailer.

While Giganotosaurus has only one shot in the trailer, we did get an entire Prologue teaser that showed it fight T. Rex in its full size.

Oh yeah I forgot the prologue one. My bad. 

1 hour ago, NoOneOfImportance said:

Is there something in particular happening on Friday for JW:D that could entail this?

No it’s just the first 2 reveals we’re a week apart so by logic the final one will be on Friday