Clone OPatra

Jurassic World 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

5 hours ago, RedHoodPug said:

Spot on, thank you. I recognised it but couldn’t find it in modified bricks, now I know why.

Happy to help!

16 minutes ago, Koolkoalas said:

Wait why has the giga set not been unveiled  

wasnt its supposed to be revealed yesterday 

We’re not sure why it wasn’t revealed with the rest. It’ll come soon.

22 minutes ago, Koolkoalas said:

It wasn't. 

22 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

It wasn't

So will it be revealed next week on Friday at 2pm again

2 minutes ago, Koolkoalas said:

Are you sure about that? Will they not reveal the set for now, because it could contain potential movie spoilers?

I remember that the lockwood estate set spoiled FK's climax for me, however, I still enjoyed the movie, so that is not a huge problem.
I gotta say, it the leaks are true, it is so weird that dodgson is not included in the big set (or any sets at all).

Are the two Tyrannosaurus in this wave in the same color scheme or they are slightly different? I can't tell.

27 minutes ago, Koolkoalas said:

Unknown. 

22 minutes ago, Velicoraptor3 said:

Are you sure about that? Will they not reveal the set for now, because it could contain potential movie spoilers?

I remember that the lockwood estate set spoiled FK's climax for me, however, I still enjoyed the movie, so that is not a huge problem.
I gotta say, it the leaks are true, it is so weird that dodgson is not included in the big set (or any sets at all).

The set releases April 17th, while the movie premieres June 10th. It's nearly a two-month difference. Revealing it later won't change a single thing.

And the Lockwood Estate was officially revealed in the marketing campaign, so from their POV it was not a spoiler.

16 minutes ago, Anak said:

Are the two Tyrannosaurus in this wave in the same color scheme or they are slightly different? I can't tell.

They are very clearly different. One is tan, while the other one is green-ish.

9 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

They are very clearly different. One is tan, while the other one is green-ish.

Thank you, but sorry I have to ask, which is which? I'm a bit color blinded in theese kinds of colors.

21 minutes ago, Anak said:

Thank you, but sorry I have to ask, which is which? I'm a bit color blinded in theese kinds of colors.

The 4+ one is greenish, while the one from the Atrociraptor set is tan.

I don't care for Dinos themselves so I'm mostly looking at the other components of these sets, and while the dinos are cool, the minifigures especially are... a bit weak.

Owen and Clare are so overdone at this point, and Clare's face has never looked like her. Owen's is good, but how about some new expressions?

That same villain dude in three sets. Sure two outfits at least, but there really weren't more characters to choose from? I guess it's good if he has a big part in the movie. He is a well done figure.

So many figures with that over the shoulder hair. So silly with the hairpiece catalogue they have these days.

Zia Rodriguez has got to be one of the biggest glow-DOWNs ever. She went from having an amazing minifigure for Fallen Kingdom with dual-moulded legs to this dull rubbish.

I might still try to get the Blue set if I find it on a good sale. Good Minifigures, good dinos, good truck. Just somewhat lousy price.

2 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

The set releases April 17th, while the movie premieres June 10th. It's nearly a two-month difference. Revealing it later won't change a single thing.

And the Lockwood Estate was officially revealed in the marketing campaign, so from their POV it was not a spoiler.

Fair, I forgot that set should release in April too. I really hope the build(ing) is substantial. I am more a fan of buildings, compared to vehicles. However, the vehicles look great, especially the pyroraptor car in my opinion

Edited by Velicoraptor3

11 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

I don't care for Dinos themselves so I'm mostly looking at the other components of these sets, and while the dinos are cool, the minifigures especially are... a bit weak.

Owen and Clare are so overdone at this point, and Clare's face has never looked like her. Owen's is good, but how about some new expressions?

That same villain dude in three sets. Sure two outfits at least, but there really weren't more characters to choose from? I guess it's good if he has a big part in the movie. He is a well done figure.

So many figures with that over the shoulder hair. So silly with the hairpiece catalogue they have these days.

Zia Rodriguez has got to be one of the biggest glow-DOWNs ever. She went from having an amazing minifigure for Fallen Kingdom with dual-moulded legs to this dull rubbish.

I might still try to get the Blue set if I find it on a good sale. Good Minifigures, good dinos, good truck. Just somewhat lousy price.

yeah many decisions I get - even if figures would be simpler. But they do seem to have budget for new face and leg prints - why not use it for a better main cast? And I don't see any reason why TLG seems to overly reuse old hairpieces instead of reusing much better new ones. There must be some rules restricting designers because if you were one of them of course, you'd like to make your set more accurate and unique?!

Anyway: that new spring-olive-green T-Rex looks super interesting. I don't even know if I like or not but it's really interesting :pir-grin:

Overall lot's of new molds! How many you folks counting?

4 hours ago, Koolkoalas said:

We don’t know. My guess that it may spoil the movie’s climax but i really don’t know…

48 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

We don’t know. My guess that it may spoil the movie’s climax but i really don’t know…

Yeah, i suppose if the leaks of therizinosaurus are correct then, well... i suppose it does spoil what'll happen in the movie which would be a cool ending tbh

4 minutes ago, AxolotlPlays said:

Yeah, i suppose if the leaks of therizinosaurus are correct then, well... i suppose it does spoil what'll happen in the movie which would be a cool ending tbh

The therizinosaurus was shown in the trailer and we’ve seen the giga in the trailer and prologue 

the only reason I can think of for why they haven’t shown the set yet is because of hype or a there is someone returning in the very end and because it’s in the set they want to keep it a secret for as long as possible 

also do we know when the leak images come out?

14 minutes ago, Koolkoalas said:

also do we know when the leak images come out?

I will tell you a secret! 

Listen carefully…

No one knows yet.  I mean the whole wave is already revealed (minus that biggest set). Probably it would be revealed much latter like late March but I really don’t know. 

All we do is waiting until leaks / offical images turn out later.

Sorry, dude. 

Edited by DBlegonerd7

30 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

I will tell you a secret! 

Listen carefully…

No one knows yet.  I mean the whole wave is already revealed (minus that biggest set). Probably it would be revealed much latter like late March but I really don’t know. 

All we do is waiting until leaks / offical images turn out later.

Sorry, dude. 

well, i mean, it'll be revealed by april 17th haha

20 minutes ago, AxolotlPlays said:

well, i mean, it'll be revealed by april 17th haha

That’s why I said “much later”. 

So we have the big set to wait for which I recon will be revealed next week on friday

we also have the 4 sets coming in September or August 

and maybe they will do what they did with fallen kingdom and have a few more sets next year (like one or 2)

33 minutes ago, Koolkoalas said:

we also have the 4 sets coming in September or August 

There are no such rumours to my knowledge :shrug_oh_well: They skip set numbers all the time