Clone OPatra

Wizarding World 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

For the $120 I'd love if they did something like a mashup of the Jurassic Park T-Rex breakout set (18+ one) and the crocodile locomotive but with the Hogwarts express. Nice clean looking black stand with a more detailed Hogwarts express than we've currently got with maybe the Ford Anglia flying in front to make a "scene".

It would be such a popular set with AFOLS and also casual train fans

2 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

For the $120 I'd love if they did something like a mashup of the Jurassic Park T-Rex breakout set (18+ one) and the crocodile locomotive but with the Hogwarts express. Nice clean looking black stand with a more detailed Hogwarts express than we've currently got with maybe the Ford Anglia flying in front to make a "scene".

It would be such a popular set with AFOLS and also casual train fans

Are these hints or just your wish list? 🤔

1 hour ago, Brick Clicker said:

In serious talk though I'd love a lavendar hair version of tonks... feel like it's a cool fig we are currently missing :laugh:

And of course Gringotts :iamded_lol:

That’s why I asked if it had been released already, someone from Mexico was selling several (original) Snape hairpieces in lavender. They are obviously from the factory but whether they’re prototypes or not, I do not know… is order of the phoenix even possible this year in the first place…?

Wait……😱

Edited by Otherworld

10 minutes ago, Otherworld said:

is order of the phoenix even possible this year in the first place…?

Everything is possible. POA and GOF year is just an assumption based on last year, but we could get a wave based on multiple movies in no specific order to previous wave.

Edited by Textorix

15 minutes ago, Otherworld said:

That’s why I asked if it had been released already, someone from Mexico was selling several (original) Snape hairpieces in lavender. They are obviously from the factory but whether they’re prototypes or not, I do not know… is order of the phoenix even possible this year in the first place…?

Wait……😱

I would prefer the Lego dimensions hair than the Snape hair for Tonks.

4 hours ago, BrickFunatic said:

A lot of people seem upset with the direction of this theme, but I’m here still loving it. And I’m glad to see others still enthusiastic. I really enjoy the new Hogwarts system because I display it with the interior out, and it reminds me of that pull-out picture from that book a few years back. 

Honestly, like with a few themes (namely the superhero stuff) it seems there’s a big emphasis on things becoming ‘simpler’. However, unlike those themes, here I think they’ve contained it to the current Hogwarts expansions. Which is fine by me, because those sets still come with great Mini-figures, parts and accessories, and I have my Hogwarts stuff from previous years to use. And outside of the Hogwarts sets we’re still getting great stuff like hogsMeade and the chess set. But they also seem to be going outside the box with the moments sets and the trunk. Whilst the concept of those doesn’t interest me, again the Minifigures and accessories have so much care put into them it makes it worth it. I love getting so many accessories and things to populate a Hogwarts display. The sheer amount of printed and stickers stuff we have for this theme like frog cards, bean boxes, multiple marauders maps, the quibbler, Hogwarts express ticket, DA sign up sheet, Hogwarts letter. It’s so awesome and way better than what most themes get. I’m here for this theme all day. As a collector nowadays my collecting focuses more on action figure lines and such, with the odd Lego set, but this theme is the only one that pulls me in to 95% of its output, it’s all so fun and nostalgic and there’s true passion from the team behind it. Even when I don’t like stuff in it (like last years Hogwarts sets) it can clearly be seen what the designers are trying to accomplish and it’s admirable and fun

1 hour ago, BacktoBricks said:

It would just be handy to know for when the descriptions finally leak.

Don't forget there's also a D2C! There's a chance it's based on Deathly Hallows :tongue:

1 hour ago, BacktoBricks said:

It would just be handy to know for when the descriptions finally leak.

Pun intended? :laugh_hard:

1 hour ago, Otherworld said:

That’s why I asked if it had been released already, someone from Mexico was selling several (original) Snape hairpieces in lavender.

Pretty suspicious, but it could also show up in a Friends set or something :shrug_oh_well:

5 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Don't forget there's also a D2C! There's a chance it's based on Deathly Hallows :tongue:

YOU CANNOT ESCAPE YOUR FATE BATSY

Edited by BrickBob Studpants

1 hour ago, BrickFunatic said:

I would prefer the Lego dimensions hair than the Snape hair for Tonks.

Which one is that? I've been looking through the dimensions sets and haven't found one that seems to fit yet. 

11 minutes ago, krimimimi said:

Which one is that? I've been looking through the dimensions sets and haven't found one that seems to fit yet. 

I think they're referring to the hair used for Tonks in Dimensions, though I don't remember what piece that was off the top of my head.

21 minutes ago, krimimimi said:

Google Lego Dimensions Starfire. They used that hair on Tonks in the LEGO yearbooks and activity books last year. 

2 minutes ago, BrickFunatic said:

Google Lego Dimensions Starfire. They used that hair on Tonks in the LEGO yearbooks and activity books last year. 

Eh, I guess it all comes down to personal preference :shrug_oh_well:  IMO the Snape one is more accurate, but sometimes accuracy is boring depending on the piece available. 

1 minute ago, Otherworld said:

Eh, I guess it all comes down to personal preference :shrug_oh_well:  IMO the Snape one is more accurate, but sometimes accuracy is boring depending on the piece available. 

I was looking at my Magical Capsule Tonks figure and her hair is more like Snapes. I think the Starfire one is more attractive but the Snape one probably is more accurate. It’s just a bit boring. 😅

2 hours ago, BrickFunatic said:

I was looking at my Magical Capsule Tonks figure and her hair is more like Snapes. I think the Starfire one is more attractive but the Snape one probably is more accurate. It’s just a bit boring. 😅

Worse than that, Snape, Ron, Tonks, Pettigrew, and Borgin all have the same hair. Boring is one thing, repetitive is another. 

Looks like there’s more Jurassic Park news tomorrow. What are they playing at?! I may have to use an Unforgivable Spell:damn:

Siriusly though, they are letting the hype build a bit too much imo. At this point it needs to exceed expectations for it to be worth the wait. Not to mention the actual wait until June 1 (if that is indeed when). 

31 minutes ago, Slytherin Alumni said:

Looks like there’s more Jurassic Park news tomorrow. What are they playing at?! I may have to use an Unforgivable Spell:damn:

Siriusly though, they are letting the hype build a bit too much imo. At this point it needs to exceed expectations for it to be worth the wait. Not to mention the actual wait until June 1 (if that is indeed when). 

It's likely that the main HP wave won't release until August 1. Also, LEGO should be revealing the Jurassic sets tomorrow. That's very different from Promobricks revealing set news for HP. LEGO revealing the sets and Promobricks revealing the set news aren't necessarily conflicting with each other.

4 hours ago, Slytherin Alumni said:

There's no correlation between the two.

LEGO revealing April Jurassic World sets has nothing to do with Promobricks revelling the descriptions of June Harry Potter sets.

6 hours ago, krimimimi said:

Worse than that, Snape, Ron, Tonks, Pettigrew, and Borgin all have the same hair. Boring is one thing, repetitive is another. 

For the HBP, less upbeat Tonks, I have used Qi'ras hairpiece (Molly Weasleys in brown). It fits nicely!

1 hour ago, drewdotexe said:

For the HBP, less upbeat Tonks, I have used Qi'ras hairpiece (Molly Weasleys in brown). It fits nicely!

You're right, that's sadder looking hair. :laugh: I've genuinely never thought of a hairstyle in those terms before but that piece does a good job of capturing it. 

Sry for this low effort meme, but if they read this thread (I am sure they do sometimes), pls put an end to our painful waiting :D

veP5bXt.jpg

Edited by Textorix

Thalia in DE has a 17% off sale going right now that also applies to reduced price wares. Just picked up three of the 2021 Moment sets for 34% off (19,91 EUR), which was a good discount. The lowest prices here have been very (very) narrow windows of 18 EUR, but generally when a store offers a discount they do it on only one of the sets so you pay more for the rest or fail to meet the free shipping threshold, or they don't offer free shipping to begin with, or they just limit the sale orders, so that was a good overall price.

They also would allow the 17% to apply to preorders for the March sets (although there were no further discounts there, but 17% is still 17% :shrug_oh_well:). If you're in DE or a neighbouring country, it might be worth a look. (source: https://www.brickmerge.de/LEGO-Harry Potter