Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

What we get from the unknown and rumored (possibly)

Raimi sets (rumor)

NWH set (rumor)

D2C Hulkbuster (?) 

D2C Mjolnir (?)

D2C (500€)

Oh man! I can't wait for another Hulkbuster set!

You guys think the Mjolnir set will come with an exclusive Thor minifigure? Cuz that sounds interesting

1 hour ago, PixelMix said:

Oh man! I can't wait for another Hulkbuster set!

You guys think the Mjolnir set will come with an exclusive Thor minifigure? Cuz that sounds interesting

I don't think so.

5 hours ago, oxy220 said:

Raimi sets (rumor)

NWH set (rumor)

D2C Hulkbuster (?) 

D2C Mjolnir (?)

D2C (500€)

No idea what that list is supposed to represent, but the 500€ D2C is confirmed by retailers. D2C Hulkbuster is confirmed by Stone Wars. Mjolnir is a rumour, but no mentioned it being a D2C, you made that one up. Spider-Man set rumours come from an unreliable source, so they shouldn't be treated as a rumour.

20 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

No idea what that list is supposed to represent, but the 500€ D2C is confirmed by retailers. D2C Hulkbuster is confirmed by Stone Wars. Mjolnir is a rumour, but no mentioned it being a D2C, you made that one up. Spider-Man set rumours come from an unreliable source, so they shouldn't be treated as a rumour.

I agree.

However, there are just rumors. That's it. 

As for Marvel summer sets, I think they're Avengers or Spider-Man sets. 

I would like to see Wolverine in one of the summer sets. It seems to me that his mech was made for a reason. 

Edited by oxy220

9 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Where was 76215 ever confirmed to be the Hulkbuster 

8 hours ago, spiderfan2000 said:

And the plot thickens...

Stonewars.de - link is here. It also was where we got confirmation of the 500€ set being 76210.

Stonewars.de has been the source for some information in the past, admittedly they have also got numbers incorrect once or twice though in the case of things like the Sanctuary II Avengers Endgame Legacy set, however all sites and reports seemed to get that one incorrect :shrug_oh_well: Originally it was reported on Instagram, without a source, as being 76210 until we got clarification from Stonewars.de, which is why my earliest comment on the subject refers to it as 76210 :p

If you are trying to imply that The Hulkbuster is instead 76218 ($210, 2708 pcs) - it's possible as this would match up with the remarks that it was effectively nearly double the price for double the pieces. In which case it's just a situation of Stonewars.de providing an incorrect number, though I value Stonewars.de higher than Promobricks.de who labelled and continue to label 76209 a Marvel set which has now been remarked on as being DC...

7 hours ago, oxy220 said:

Raimi sets (rumor)

NWH set (rumor)

D2C Hulkbuster (?) 

D2C Mjolnir (?)

D2C (500€)

At this time the D2C IW Hulkbuster and the unknown 500€ D2C are the only one's I'm fairly certain we'll wind up getting due to multiple sources and prices. None of the others have currently being tied to specific sets or piece counts - they can still happen, but the NWH/Raimi stuff is just what everyone wants to happen so rumours regarding it are bound to happen. Mjolnir kinda came out of left field, but it's nature as a potential display piece like the busts in my view is what keeps it possible.

As a sidenote, is anyone else surprised we have not got a Spider-man bust yet, especially considering we have Venom & Carnage?

Edited by Scarilian

24 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

It looks like Stonewars no longer has 76215 listed on their list 

Makes sense to me as three D2C sets in a single year would be a bit much, even for a theme as popular as Marvel :laugh: I mean even SW has only very recently been granted three

4 minutes ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

I've given up on spoiler NWH sets for 2022. If we've gotten word of most other sets from this year from varying themes but not from NWH, then that is very telling.

We don’t know exactly what any of the summer sets are though. I’ll give up once we get a list with set names and NWH isn’t on there. 

7 minutes ago, NeutralNoodle said:

We don’t know exactly what any of the summer sets are though. I’ll give up once we get a list with set names and NWH isn’t on there. 

at this point I just want the horizon zero dawn set to be 100% real. @Falconfan1414 That set is 100% confirmed right?

Alright, so what's the conclusion? 76218 is Hulkbuster and 76215 is an unknown set?

Just now, TurnOffTheDark said:

at this point I just want the horizon zero dawn set to be 100% real. @Falconfan1414 That set is 100% confirmed right?

It is.

10 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Alright, so what's the conclusion? 76218 is Hulkbuster and 76215 is an unknown set?

Retail sites never have all the set numbers do they? The exclusive ones are usually missing? Hulkbuster number might not exist in the list we known about

15 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

It is.

so far that is my most anticipated confirmed 2022 set. I still can't believe it is going to exist 

15 minutes ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

so far that is my most anticipated confirmed 2022 set. I still can't believe it is going to exist 

Same, it's gonna be amazing. Can't believe they actually did it.

44 minutes ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

I've given up on spoiler NWH sets for 2022. If we've gotten word of most other sets from this year from varying themes but not from NWH, then that is very telling.

This isn’t really true. We never hear about specific details for most licenses themes this early and especially with marvel and dc under the same superhero brand it makes it even harder to tell what is dc and what is marvel. Also based on the numbers we got yesterday there is stuff missing

3 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Same, it's gonna be amazing. Can't believe they actually did it.

Which set are you referring to here? The hulkbuster?

10 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

It looks like Stonewars no longer has 76215 listed on their list 

Lots of edits to this, so bare with me :P

• Stonewars has now removed both 76215 and 76210 (This must have occured in the two hours after my post... :L)
  • Promobricks is now listing 76215 but only with a general 2022 release, no listing for 76210 but keeps 76209 which we've had reports is DC apparently.
  • I have found another site from November listing Hulkbuster as 76210.
8 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

In general the IW Hulkbuster seems to be double the price and double the pieces, so it would align with 76218 based off piece and price. Even the potential May release (August for retailers) would make sense given when we first learned of it.

76215 and 76210 seem to be a mystery, I'd expect one of these to be the $500 set (Probably 76215)

Either way we'll be left with a mystery set as we only know of the IW Hulkbuster and the $500 D2C and we have three numbers in circulation being used which are 76218, 76215 and 76210.

8 hours ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

We have'nt got word on a lot of stuff, remember the Legacy line for Avengers we were unaware of until it leaked via a catalogue. I feel June/July will have more sets, whether they be comic or movie inspired and it's a matter of wait and see.

Edited by Scarilian

8 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

This isn’t really true. We never hear about specific details for most licenses themes this early and especially with marvel and dc under the same superhero brand it makes it even harder to tell what is dc and what is marvel. Also based on the numbers we got yesterday there is stuff missing

I am hoping lego knows what they're doing 

54 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Lots of edits to this, so bare with me :P

• Stonewars has now removed both 76215 and 76210 (This must have occured in the two hours after my post... :L)
  • Promobricks is now listing 76215 but only with a general 2022 release, no listing for 76210 but keeps 76209 which we've had reports is DC apparently.
  • I have found another site from November listing Hulkbuster as 76210.

In general the IW Hulkbuster seems to be double the price and double the pieces, so it would align with 76218 based off piece and price. Even the potential May release (August for retailers) would make sense given when we first learned of it.

76215 and 76210 seem to be a mystery, I'd expect one of these to be the $500 set (Probably 76215)

Either way we'll be left with a mystery set as we only know of the IW Hulkbuster and the $500 D2C and we have three numbers in circulation being used which are 76218, 76215 and 76210.

We have'nt got word on a lot of stuff, remember the Legacy line for Avengers we were unaware of until it leaked via a catalogue. I feel June/July will have more sets, whether they be comic or movie inspired and it's a matter of wait and see.

I am just wondering how people like fulcrum got word of 2 more rumored sets months ago but we haven't heard anything concrete about them. 

20 minutes ago, Legoman123 said:

Is the $500 set definitely Marvel then? 

That's the rumor/conventional wisdom. I thin Fulcrum alluded to it as well.

Gonna be one tall tower.

26 minutes ago, NovaBricks said:

That's the rumor/conventional wisdom. I thin Fulcrum alluded to it as well.

Gonna be one tall tower.

If it is the tower, I'm curious to see how what exactly constitutes it being $200 more than the Bugle. Surely it can't be that much bigger right? The Bugle's already pretty imposing. 

I can see it having a lot of extra pieces to account for the weird shape - the MetLife building base, the curvature of the Tower itself, a penthouse that isn't at risk of toppling off, etc. But still. 

Very curious. 

The idea that it could double as both Stark and Avengers Tower would explain the price but I can't really see that happening, cool as it would be. 

Just now, SEmrys said:

If it is the tower, I'm curious to see how what exactly constitutes it being $200 more than the Bugle. Surely it can't be that much bigger right? The Bugle's already pretty imposing. 

I can see it having a lot of extra pieces to account for the weird shape - the MetLife building base, the curvature of the Tower itself, a penthouse that isn't at risk of toppling off, etc. But still. 

Very curious. 

The idea that it could double as both Stark and Avengers Tower would explain the price but I can't really see that happening, cool as it would be. 

the avengers tower is absolutely larger than the daily bugle in the lore, so the price/piece increase makes perfect sense to me