Sign in to follow this  
NDL-GBC

[GBC] 05 Basketball Player Roulette

"We come from France!" :head_back:

Excellent, consistent and hilarious looking module. I would never have thought someone would use the basketball player legs for GBC. I love how simple and effective the mechanism is, great work.

Very fun! Do you think the springs in those legs would wear out prematurely from this kind of use?

What a funny little GBC, so simple, yet so effective and fun to look at!

24 minutes ago, 2GodBDGlory said:

Very fun! Do you think the springs in those legs would wear out prematurely from this kind of use?

That depends on what do you consider premature. All springs wear out eventually, depending on how much compression cycles they are put through, so I'm sure they will wear out at some point, but I have no idea how much that is. If I had to guess, I'd say you'll wear out dozens of motors before the springs give in.

37 minutes ago, 2GodBDGlory said:

So far the modulle has run for more than 2.5 days and I do not see any wear on the legs. I think long term they will wear out ofcourse but so far so good

1 hour ago, arieben said:

"We come from France!" :head_back:

Excellent, consistent and hilarious looking module. I would never have thought someone would use the basketball player legs for GBC. I love how simple and effective the mechanism is, great work.

Thank you!

Edited by NDL-GBC