Sign in to follow this  
Hersbrucker

[MOC] Diagon Alley XL - Finished

Hi everybody,

after one year building and ordering parts... now my Diagon Alley is finished and allready shown for puplics

20211001_165101.jpg

Its displayed now until the end of 2021 here:

Frankensteins Museum

On Saturday, October 23, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. (German time) we will make a live stream on the museum's YouTube channel.

We will speak in german, but if you ask something I can answer you in english :thumbup:

YouTube channel from Frankensteins Museum

All details I posted on Instagram a while ago, you can find it there in my History, or I will show it on Saturday for you.

www.instragram.com/hersbrucker

50945771712_6a6ef3e83f_b.jpgIMG_20210213_221204_115 by Fabian Kraus, auf Flickr

50721405973_31feac8ef2_b.jpginCollage_20201201_054857766 by Fabian Kraus, auf Flickr

Edited by Hersbrucker

I love it! You've captured the bustling feel of the alley extremely well! The building facades are such a sight to enjoy looking at, all the details on them! If only lego released more like this, we'd be so lucky! 

I want to say I have a favourite building, but damn, they're all just so equally pleasing to the eye! 

Incredible details. Diagon Alley looks fantastic. Creating not only facades, but interiors must really add to the feeling of this display. As a mage, I understand Gandalf being able to enter Diagon Alley, but how did Johnny Thunder gain access?

9 hours ago, Feuer Zug said:

Incredible details. Diagon Alley looks fantastic. Creating not only facades, but interiors must really add to the feeling of this display. As a mage, I understand Gandalf being able to enter Diagon Alley, but how did Johnny Thunder gain access?

Thank you very much :sweet:

Johnny Thunder is the Chuck Norris from LEGO :laugh::laugh:

2 hours ago, JeanGreyForever said:

Wow, exceptionally done! I love how you've kept the crooked design scheme plus all the bright colors.

Thanks, it was a challange with all that colors... I never had enough of it :grin:

But I like this pastel colors

More Detail pictures you find on Flickr Here:

Diagon Alley XL | Flickr

Knockturn Alley XL | Flickr