Dragonator

Mystery Castle - Day 2

HMPH! I, Lady Suzanne, would never do such a thing! I feel that the evidence that we have against the fisherman is good enough, so I VOTE: Calvin the fisherman/Atoll Dweller

Lady Suzanne care to give us any new info about yourself, ie what you may have been upto last night?

On the other hand, I could really go for a nice potato right now.

*sticks a few on a pitchfork and grabs a torch*

Viva La Potato Revolution! :thumbup:

It's the castle air... :wacko:

Ooh.. roasted potatoes :grin: I'm starving! (OOC: waiting for lunch at the moment :wink:)

It seems the fisherman is going to be convicted, I must say the friar is rather forward in his beliefs, I just hope he doesn't have his own agenda. you must understand friar I believe you are innocent as a man of God, we just must investigate for the sake of keeping your reputation. I must say though, has anyone a list of who we have identified?

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Ooh.. roasted potatoes :grin: I'm starving! (OOC: waiting for lunch at the moment :wink:)

Hmmit looks like ImpShad is feeling the weight of many eyes being cast upon him (mmmm potatoes!)

Though lunch would be nice....

It seems the fisherman is going to be convicted, I must say the friar is rather forward in his beliefs, I just hope he doesn't have his own agenda. you must understand friar I believe you are innocent as a man of God, we just must investigate for the sake of keeping your reputation. I must say though, has anyone a list of who we have identified?

Batbrick Away! :devil:

It appears Pegleg has a list of everyone except two thus far, just from his observations and deductions. Being of the somewhat lazy Lord like person that i am i decree that he should favour us with this list.

Are you saying that they would have a vested interest in the King dying just because they are married? Or do you have more solid proof for making such accusations?

Well with no proof whatsoever, except the note that Lord Savril/Hinckley provided saying that one Lord is a Traitor, and i know of my own loyalty, and Hinck was very keen to go after Ash/Tinypiesrus, he has my vote.

Lady Suzanne care to give us any new info about yourself, ie what you may have been upto last night?

Lady Suzanne was overseeing the cooking last night, I was also cleaning her room while she was inside, just because she has held her silence, there is no need to instantly make accusations.

The Good Friar has shown us the way, I say you go with it too. Calvin is most likely a traitor, or an investigator for one...

Hmmit looks like ImpShad is feeling the weight of many eyes being cast upon him (mmmm potatoes!)

My precious! *slaps your hand* :angry:

Well with no proof whatsoever, except the note that Lord Savril/Hinckley provided saying that one Lord is a Traitor, and i know of my own loyalty, and Hinck was very keen to go after Ash/Tinypiesrus, he has my vote.

I would also assume that the fisherman is doomed, but I can't skip voting. So, I'll take your Lord angle, presume that Lord Saucepan isn't going to mention that if he's the one and ...

Vote: Lord Ash / TinyPiesRUs

I would suggest you be so bold as to make it official, if that is your desire.

Now all you high and mighty have made poor simple me confused again :wacko:

But as far as I can tell, even if the Lord Ash is a traitor the fisherman working for him doesn't have to be. And getting rid of a Lord is usually a good idea, they all seem to be bastards exploiting the oppressed peasants.

And thus:

Unvote: Calvin the stinking seafood slaughterer (Atoll Dweller)

Vote: Lord Ash (TinyPiesRUs)

Now all you high and mighty have made poor simple me confused again :wacko:

But as far as I can tell, even if the Lord Ash is a traitor the fisherman working for him doesn't have to be. And getting rid of a Lord is usually a good idea, they all seem to be bastards exploiting the oppressed peasants.

And thus:

Unvote: Calvin the stinking seafood slaughterer (Atoll Dweller)

Vote: Lord Ash (TinyPiesRUs)

That's the spirit! We know there's a bad Lord, and even Calvin expressed his uncertainty about Lord Ash, AND was willing to report back to us with anything he found out, just as he reported back after investigating me.

Speaking of which... wouldn't you investigate your enemies? Calvin said I was one of the least suspicious people here, so what does that make Lord Ash?

Logic dictates... A traitor.

FRIAR! I'm sorry, but you're being misled on this one, perhaps deceived by the devil himself in frilly purple clothing :hmpf_bad: , but I beseech ye to change your vote from the evil uncertain, Calvin, to the evil known, Lord Ash!

Who's with me?

I must say the friar is rather forward in his beliefs, I just hope he doesn't have his own agenda. you must understand friar I believe you are innocent as a man of God, we just must investigate for the sake of keeping your reputation. I must say though, has anyone a list of who we have identified?

Although I am not pleased with your lack of faith in my loyalty to the Church and our Kingdom, I will gladly turn over anything that may show you that I am a man of the cloth.

(begins pulling out random objects from his robe - a frying pan, some rear-view mirror dice, a garden hose, two bowling pins, and a picture of Hinckley). Oops, how did that one get there??? :blush:

The Good Friar has shown us the way, I say you go with it too. Calvin is most likely a traitor, or an investigator for one...

Seems that we have some Doubting Thomas', my Son. Thank you for your support, however.

FRIAR! I'm sorry, but you're being misled on this one, perhaps deceived by the devil himself in frilly purple clothing :hmpf_bad: , but I beseech ye to change your vote from the evil uncertain, Calvin, to the evil known, Lord Ash!

That may be the case, but life and death are balanced in the end by he who reigns in Heaven. No man can truly judge another, esp. a servant of the Church. I stand resolved, but as I have said before, with the Devil hiding among us, these are difficult decisions that we must live with. I bless you Calvin the Fishy, and if your life is spared by the group, then so be it. If you die at the end of the day, then feel blessed that you had a chance to live among our good kingdom, and I will be willing to accept your confession at any time.

(pulls out a small lie detector machine from his robe)

Although I am not pleased with your lack of faith in my loyalty to the Church and our Kingdom, I will gladly turn over anything that may show you that I am a man of the cloth.

(begins pulling out random objects from his robe - a frying pan, some rear-view mirror dice, a garden hose, two bowling pins, and a picture of Hinckley). Oops, how did that one get there??? :blush:

Give me that! *grabs the fuzzy dice* :angry:

What's a "rear-view mirror"? :wacko:

I stand resolved, but as I have said before, with the Devil hiding among us, these are difficult decisions that we must live with.

I can certainly respect that. It doesn't change my decision, but hey, it isn't like we're running out of rope now, is it? :laugh:

What's a "rear-view mirror"? :wacko:

And what's a "lie detector machine"? :wacko:

I can certainly respect that. It doesn't change my decision, but hey, it isn't like we're running out of rope now, is it? :laugh:

Well, I wouldn't be surprised if the good friar had a length of rope in his robe too, if not we are several men armed with swords here, I'm sure we can arrange something.

(OOC: and that was of course supposed to be "Well, if we do...")

:look: Ummm, about that...

Due to a cost cutting exercise the length of rope the mighty Dragon Lord is allowing each day is only 6 inches. :look: That should hopefully be plenty though, since we are only 1.5 inches high! :grin:

...This game is really messed up... :tongue:

I was getting my beauty sleep, and I went and got something to drink. why do you want to know?

I told about my note because I mistakenly believed that Lord Ash was the only other Lord. But it turns out there's Lord Gary... I'm not sure I'm ready to condemn Lord Ash. Lord Gary has been flying under the radar...whatever that is.

But Lord Ash has been trying to save the fisherman, and as none of us loyal people know who else are loyal it seems logical that he wants to save him because he knows they are both traitors... now I'm confused again :wacko: More of this difficult thinking stuff and I might pass out...

Who the heck is Lord Gary? :wacko:

Never heard of hgim, I know only of lord Ash, Me (Marcus), and Lord Savril.

But Lord Ash has been trying to save the fisherman, and as none of us loyal people know who else are loyal it seems logical that he wants to save him because he knows they are both traitors... now I'm confused again :wacko: More of this difficult thinking stuff and I might pass out...

Well, he's trying to save me because I'm his employee.

My precious! *slaps your hand* :angry:

I would also assume that the fisherman is doomed, but I can't skip voting. So, I'll take your Lord angle, presume that Lord Saucepan isn't going to mention that if he's the one and ...

Vote: Lord Ash / TinyPiesRUs

I would suggest you be so bold as to make it official, if that is your desire.

Done, again

I told about my note because I mistakenly believed that Lord Ash was the only other Lord. But it turns out there's Lord Gary... I'm not sure I'm ready to condemn Lord Ash. Lord Gary has been flying under the radar...whatever that is.

So as i know im loyal, are you saying that you are the traitor then? or would you prefer to vote Lord Ash. As for this radar thing you speak of.....im not flying anywhere under it, I have been post many times above said radar!

Thats my belief that Ash is a Traitor, thats why i Vote Lord Ash/ Tinypiesrus

Who the heck is Lord Gary? :wacko:

Never heard of hgim, I know only of lord Ash, Me (Marcus), and Lord Savril.

As i said many times before, Im Lord Gary, loyalist to the King

Done, again

So as i know im loyal, are you saying that you are the traitor then? or would you prefer to vote Lord Ash. As for this radar thing you speak of.....im not flying anywhere under it, I have been post many times above said radar!

Oh, how do I know? Everyone has two names :wacko:

Thats my belief that Ash is a Traitor, thats why i Vote Lord Ash/ Tinypiesrus

As i said many times before, Im Lord Gary, loyalist to the King

Aren't you worried a traitor will kill you in your sleep? Your behavior seems suspicious to me too. Proclaiming again and again that you're a loyalist just sounds like you're over compensating. You've ruined everything by existing Lordy Gray. If there were just Lord Ash, we'd know he was the traitor, but now we have to kill you both to find out. Maybe this Marcus guy too...

Marcus, art thou a Lord? I thought you were just plain Marcus.

Oh, how do I know? Everyone has two names :wacko:

Aren't you worried a traitor will kill you in your sleep? Your behavior seems suspicious to me too. Proclaiming again and again that you're a loyalist just sounds like you're over compensating. You've ruined everything by existing Lordy Gray. If there were just Lord Ash, we'd know he was the traitor, but now we have to kill you both to find out. Maybe this Marcus guy too...

Marcus art a General methinkseth.

As for the whole Lord thing, maybe we should all be hung before anyone else is killed (you and Ash are welcome to go first though, as im a gentleman) :tongue: . Though i have a pretty good feeling that Ash is the traitor, i guess we will have to wait and see if he gets the noose or his fishy associate......or me even!

And of course im worried that a traitor may kill me at night, thats why i didn't sleep last night. :hmpf_bad:

mmmm could sure go for a beverage, Wheres the good Friar, come let us have a drink!

Um... I thought he was a General, Lord SkippyPeanutButter, but since he isn't sure either, who knows?

As they left the courtyard, General Marcus made his way into the hall and joined the back of the crowd, limping slightly. Calvin the fisherman then walked in with some bad scratches on his legs. Last to arrive was Lord Gary, who had had a terrible nights sleep. Outside, the Friar was blessing Lord Martin.

Did we ever get a good explanation of that limp, or determine why Lord Gary slept so poorly?

Um... I thought he was a General, Lord SkippyPeanutButter, but since he isn't sure either, who knows?

Did we ever get a good explanation of that limp, or determine why Lord Gary slept so poorly?

Oh, I thought I was a Lord too, I just checked my, er role pm and discovered I am just a General, my sincere apologies fellows :blush:

And yes I did give an explanation, I was one of the men in the hallway when confusion set in amongst the others fumbling through there, and I was attacked by an assailant. I refuse to take this as evidence of a traitor however, as it was dark and anyone could have made a mistake.

Oh, I thought I was a Lord too, I just checked my, er role pm and discovered I am just a General, my sincere apologies fellows :blush:

No wonder this place is so messed up. We have a crazy wizard, a drunk friar, Lord Snapple and his ghost writer, a General who wants to be a Lord, the ghost of Stinky the fisherman, and me. Don't even get me started on dragonator... :hmpf_bad:

And yes I did give an explanation, I was one of the men in the hallway when confusion set in amongst the others fumbling through there, and I was attacked by an assailant. I refuse to take this as evidence of a traitor however, as it was dark and anyone could have made a mistake.

Ah yes, and no one gave much of a reason for just what they were up to, but since no one involved in the situation claimed anything bad was done, I have to assume it could have been an innocent occurance.

Yes i slept poorly due to the noise in the corridor

You slept poorly last night. First you could not get to sleep, and then you were woken a few hours before dawn by a crash outside your room. When morning came you finally found some sleep, but consequently arrived late to the execution. Upon leaving your rooms you saw a suit of Greek Armour lying on the ground, which must have fallen over from it’s niche beside the door to Lord Savril’s rooms, which are directly opposite yours.

Theres already enough Lordy goodness/shenanigans to go around my good General. :tongue:

Is it just me or is the sun going down already? It's surely been a long day, I'm looking forward to a good night's sleep.

(OOC: "A day will last a maximum of 5 days, or until someone has been condemned.". This day has lasted a little over five days now, it started 15th of June 08:02 AM ("forum time", not sure exactly what timezone the forum operates with :wink:), and nobody has been condemned.)