Hello everyone,

after seeing the model made by @dtomsen of the Litra MK in 7 studs wide: The Danish State Railways (DSB) shunter Litra MK

I wanted to make my replica with the red livery of the German railways. :excited:

The unit is equipped with front and rear lights and is powered by a single 3,7 volt lithium rechargeable battery AAA, combined with a voltage regulator.

The shunting locomotive is strong enough to move an entire convoy like a double Horizon Express (6 car configuration).

g322-002.jpg

g322-001.jpg

g322-008.jpg

g322-003.jpg

g322-009.jpg

g322-006.jpg

g322-007.jpg

g322-005.jpg

g322-011.jpg

Another great MOC LT12V! At first glance it looks boxy and square, but that is totally accurate to the prototype (it's as if they designed the real thing to be realized in lego). You did a great job squeezing in all of the electronics while also adding detailing that makes such a small model pop.

Now I can't help but noticing but your output of MOCs has slowed in the past few months, are you working on something big?

4 hours ago, zephyr1934 said:

Now I can't help but noticing but your output of MOCs has slowed in the past few months, are you working on something big?

You caught me! :tongue:

...now I'm on vacation but when I get back I have a new big project almost ready waiting for me! :grin:

Well isn't this just a beautiful clean yet detailed shunter! I appreciate the amount of SNOT-work used to achieve the completely stud-less bonnet, and your stickers and lights are the perfect finishing touches. Excellent work!

(On vacation, he is. Lots of thoughts and inspirations he may have ...)

Nice one, Emanuele! As - well - usual.

It appears as if one gets used to seeing something special from you - just to - every time - suck in air - and then thinking: Again. What a nice MOC you created!

I love the moment of needing to suck in air when clicking on a new thread you posted here. It is the "this will be good" feeling - but it is always: better than expected come-out.

Best
Thorsten

On 8/20/2021 at 11:33 AM, ColletArrow said:

I appreciate the amount of SNOT-work used to achieve the completely stud-less bonnet, and your stickers and lights are the perfect finishing touches. Excellent work!

Thanks @ColletArrow for your kind words! :thumbup:

On 8/20/2021 at 6:42 PM, Feuer Zug said:

Small, fully functional, and it looks great too.

Thanks @Feuer Zug for the positive comments! :thumbup:

On 8/21/2021 at 1:27 AM, Toastie said:

(On vacation, he is. Lots of thoughts and inspirations he may have ...)

This sounds really good and fun @Toastie  but surely you have hit the point! :yoda:

We need a moment of pause to be able to rearrange the ideas and also have the right inspiration to have vision of new projects... the holidays are an excellent alchemy in this sense! :classic:

bonus-003.jpg