Powered by Bricks

Lego City 2022 Rumours, Leaks, Information And Discussion

20 minutes ago, toopizza13 said:

the new train station is amazing, looks absolutely incredible def the best out of the new sets

go look on Instagram or certification page

I can only see a fuzzy pic. Is there a clearer one? 

My favorite sets from this reveal, definately are the Mission sets and the Supermarket.

Mission Sets hopefully are more then just a 1 wave thing, I think they have high value and a good mix of a build, figures, accesoires/animals and a lot of extra side parts.

3-in-1 Noodle Shop , while not City , special mention and high priority for sure.

The 3 farm sets are fantastic as well.

Trains don't look bad for 2022 at all either (Passenger train one of the best ever for Town/City) but are in a very different budget category (€150-€180) and purpose so can't really compare to €10-50 sets.

Edited by TeriXeri

1 hour ago, toopizza13 said:

the new train station is amazing, looks absolutely incredible def the best out of the new sets

go look on Instagram or certification page

Would you mind sending me the link pls? 

EDIT: Nvm! I found it. 

Edited by Poodabricks

So what’s up with these new Mission sets? Have we heard about these before? I’m curious about it just for the novelty. Also love that train station, but the passenger train’s actually kind of ugly? Eh. 

10 minutes ago, Fenghuang0296 said:

So what’s up with these new Mission sets? Have we heard about these before? I’m curious about it just for the novelty. Also love that train station, but the passenger train’s actually kind of ugly? Eh. 

They were in the set lists all along, just like the many stuntz, but the hype went mainly to the farm and train the last couple weeks.

I predicted some variant of themed people pack , and based on parts count maybe some side builds, but they turned out better then I expected , all 3 of them imo, the extra parts make them more then just simple "build this vehicle and be done" :thumbup:

Wildlife set has some cool custom crane arm parts, simple but easily makes it a truck to move terrain, get a fig into a tree, or move some fallen tree with the hook.

Edited by TeriXeri

2 minutes ago, Fenghuang0296 said:

Yeah! For the passenger train, I was hoping for something like this. 

MNCR_M7A_Univ_hts.JPG

Edited by Poodabricks

The number of pieces of 60335 is 907.

Love the bath tub and overpriced grocery store with the artificial leg! Super cool.

The train... yikes. I guess I'm glad LEGO added doors and no giant piece front, but the train... meh.

9 minutes ago, Maple said:

Love the bath tub and overpriced grocery store with the artificial leg! Super cool.

The train... yikes. I guess I'm glad LEGO added doors and no giant piece front, but the train... meh.

You're kidding! $59.99 is a good price for that grocery store considering what you get. Heck, on the internet and at Wal-Mart, I can probably find it for much less. I say the set is worth it as all you really have to do is build a roof, which will be easy as pie. I do have to agree with you on that passenger train. YUCK!!!! That's why the only "train" set I'm getting or this year will be that station, only because I want the bus. 

Edited by Poodabricks

The 60313 amusement park truck was also unveiled!

11 minutes ago, Poodabricks said:

You're kidding! $59.99 is a good price for that grocery store considering what you get. Heck, on the internet and at Wal-Mart, I can probably find it for much less. I say the set is worth it as all you really have to do is build a roof, which will be easy as pie. I do have to agree with you on that passenger train. YUCK!!!! That's why the only "train" set I'm getting or this year will be that station, only because I want the bus. 

I thought it was $70, like the overpriced school.

I only saw a blurry station picture. Meh. The bus does look nice though but I wish they saved that for a bus station. I like the cargo train. It's modern and different and looks like a train. Lime green train is weird (I love lime green!), the shape of the front is too pointy for my liking. But it's different.

2 minutes ago, LCP said:

Where? 

2 minutes ago, Maple said:

I thought it was $70, like the overpriced school.

The bus does look nice though but I wish they saved that for a bus station. 

Nah! Its $60. As far as the bus is concerned, how about something even better? Make a follow up to 60154 instead of the train station. 

Still feel slightly cheaper be better, the $70 station has spoiled me. $60 is fine. The Friends School was $60 and I got it for $38-$40.

That's a very nice purple truck build , and would fit right in with the 3-in-1 UFO ride.

12 minutes ago, LCP said:

“Amusement park truck”? It doesn’t sound exciting to me.  Well, I assume we can add it to Fairground theme from Exepert Creator. 

13 minutes ago, Poodabricks said:

Where? 

Nah! Its $60. As far as the bus is concerned, how about something even better? Make a follow up to 60154 instead of the train station. 

Bad news. The grocery store is most likely $70.
It's 60 Euro. Also 60 Euro? The overpriced school, the fire station and police station.

@Maple Actually, 1414falconfan from Instagram did say it was $70. But wink.news says it's $60. I hope wink.news is correct. But you know the unwritten rules on being hopeful in the Lego community. 

4 minutes ago, Poodabricks said:

@Maple Actually, 1414falconfan from Instagram did say it was $70. But wink.news says it's $60. I hope wink.news is correct. But you know the unwritten rules on being hopeful in the Lego community. 

Promobricks has the four listed at 60 Euro. If the other three are $70 then I think it's safe to say so the nice (overpriced)  grocery store will be too.

At least it's a nice overpriced set. 

4 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

You know what? After glance, it does look nice!

Right? Not my thing, but it's very nice.

Edited by Maple

I said 30584 and 30590 were City products last time, but it turned out that 30584 was Winter products, not City. Then came the information of 30590. The product is estimated to be a small garden and scarecrow, with 37 pieces in the component.

Supermarket looks really good.

Bathtub bike and new helmet with horns/pony tails are crazy.

The new transparent orange and transparent bright green (?) curved tracks are surprising. 

Oh also the Mission sets are cool. Really like the colors for the animal rescue. The Space one is very Classic Space-like.