KimT

2008 Picture thread

Well would you look at that, great find! Are there any ideas on how many Clones the shuttle can hold?

How did you find this ADHO15? Are there pictures of the other 09' sets that we can zoom in on?

I just 'Googled' it. Normally I link to Wikipedia but get shouted down a lot.

The only other set it has is the Hyena Droid Bomber as JimboJones pointed out.

I like the new Mace and Yoda, they fit with the other Clone Wars characters and their looks suit their own.

i suspect there's no or very little room for a cabin. from the picture i think the bulk or all of the space is dedicated to some firing mechanism for the flick fire stuff. maybe only room for 1 or 2.

I agree. The interior will probably be similar to that of the Imperial Landing Craft.

Good find ADHO15, but sadly it means to make my shuttle look good I will have to find another clone pilot

My thoughts exactly when I first saw the picture.

It would be cool if it came with Rex and Cody and some clones like in the recent Tv episode of the Clone Wars 'rookies'.

Edited by Skipper 24

Yep, but I, as a great CIS-lover, should be frank and mention that the homing spider droid was done also much stronger than it is.... ) :classic:

Back to topic:

I really like the new list. ) But it seems that my wallet and I will go beserk spending that much on all those sets. ) I really intend to get about 5-10 AATs and now with those nice new TankDroids.... :hmpf::grin: I need a promotion and a higher salary! ) :laugh:

True, and Lego's is far from tough enough to take on the TX-130... :sceptic:

But the great thing about the AAT is that you can army build it and army build clones, SBDs with sweet arms, B-1s, AND a new Yoda that can sell quite well on eBay! :thumbup:

And you know? Maybe the Tank Droid will have a Luminara Unduli figure! :oh:

Close up of Mace Windu.

macewinduau4.png

I quite like it

Yes, I like it as well! Very, as someone else said, Samuel Jacksony! :grin:

True, and Lego's is far from tough enough to take on the TX-130... :sceptic:

But the great thing about the AAT is that you can army build it and army build clones, SBDs with sweet arms, B-1s, AND a new Yoda that can sell quite well on eBay! :thumbup:

And you know? Maybe the Tank Droid will have a Luminara Unduli figure! :oh:

Yes, I like it as well! Very, as someone else said, Samuel Jacksony! :grin:

I really like it but I wish lego could have made the haed flat (with no stud)

I really like it but I wish lego could have made the haed flat (with no stud)

Need that stud so can use in MOCs and put on different torsos and use accessories. BTW I like this look as others said..Samuel Jackson-esque.

i suspect there's no or very little room for a cabin. from the picture i think the bulk or all of the space is dedicated to some firing mechanism for the flick fire stuff. maybe only room for 1 or 2.

I fear you may be right, however if there is no interior that could be a make or break for this piece. However I fail to see why there would be, you see that were troops would be held that there are hinges so I imagine it can at least hold 2 on each side. It appears that only time will tell though.

The prices below I found with the new pics I just didn't post the prices because I forgot. (all prices are in euros)

7551 Ahsoka's Jedi Star Fighter 54.99

8014 Clone Walker Battle Pack 16.99

8015 Assassin droids Battle Pack 16.99

8016 Hyena Droid bomber 29.99

8017 DV's TIE Fighter 44.99

8018 Sepratist AAT 54.99

8019 Republic Attack Shuttle 74.99

I doubt these prices are final and I sure hope they aren't either.

:oh: If this is true this is a horrible day for Star Wars fans, wow that is sad if these prices are real. $55 for Ahsokas starfighter, that seems obsurd.

Edited by Matteo Kenobi

:oh: If this is true this is a horrible day for Star Wars fans, wow that is sad if these prices are real. $55 for Ahsokas starfighter, that seems obsurd.

The prices are from a dutch webshop. They´ve got always such high prices.

The prices below I found with the new pics I just didn't post the prices because I forgot. (all prices are in euros)

7551 Ahsoka's Jedi Star Fighter 54.99

8014 Clone Walker Battle Pack 16.99

8015 Assassin droids Battle Pack 16.99

8016 Hyena Droid bomber 29.99

8017 DV's TIE Fighter 44.99

8018 Sepratist AAT 54.99

8019 Republic Attack Shuttle 74.99

I doubt these prices are final and I sure hope they aren't either.

That's absolutely ridiculous!! I HOPE these prices aren't final. I just did the conversion from euros to dollars. More than $20 for a battle pack? Since when was build your army $20? The 2 AT-TEs I bought burned a big hole in my wallet. Now this is ridiculous.

No I don't wan't doubles of them!

That would be good and bad. First you could probably make a whole 501st legion out of the Rexes. But than its also bad because these highly sought after minifigs will be worth $1. I just sold one of my Rexes off e-bay for $30.

That's absolutely ridiculous!! I HOPE these prices aren't final. I just did the conversion from euros to dollars. More than $20 for a battle pack? Since when was build your army $20? The 2 AT-TEs I bought burned a big hole in my wallet. Now this is ridiculous.

LEGO don't do direct conversions on prices... :hmpf: sets are always cheaper in America. And as NTF said, the source always has high prices...

TK

The prices are from a dutch webshop. They´ve got always such high prices.

haha thanks I guess I jumped the gun there :classic:

These are the Australian price (i think)

Battlepacks $20-25

Hyena Droid Bomber $40-50

Vaders Tie $60-70

Ahsoka's Starfighter $70-80

AAT $80-100

Republic Attack Shuttle $100-120

I know they're a little overpriced but they look great and will go great with the new clone wars sets.

These are the Australian price (i think)

Battlepacks $20-25

Hyena Droid Bomber $40-50

Vaders Tie $60-70

Ahsoka's Starfighter $70-80

AAT $80-100

Republic Attack Shuttle $100-120

I know they're a little overpriced but they look great and will go great with the new clone wars sets.

I think they will be the same as the pirces last year :wink:

Battlepacks $20- last year $20

Hyena Droid Bomber $40-same as Halfore droid-$40

Vaders Tie $60 Ithink this will be the same a anikins ship

Ahsoka's Starfighter $70-80 Dont know this one :sceptic:

AAT $80-100 I think this will be the same as the atpt so about less than what you predicted

Republic Attack Shuttle $100-120 I think the same as the Rogue shadow so a bit less than what you predicted

So I think they will be the same prices as last year according to size. also currency converters arent always right :wink:

AAT $80-100 I think this will be the same as the atpt so about less than what you predicted

Republic Attack Shuttle $100-120 I think the same as the Rogue shadow so a bit less than what you predicted

So I think they will be the same prices as last year according to size. also currency converters arent always right :wink:

Ahsoka's starfighter will be 70 to eighty because anakins starfighter was 40 dollars and the vulture droid was part of 7660 which was 60 dollars so its worth 30 which means the 7751 set will cost no lower than 70 dollars

Ahsoka's starfighter will be 70 to eighty because anakins starfighter was 40 dollars and the vulture droid was part of 7660 which was 60 dollars so its worth 30 which means the 7751 set will cost no lower than 70 dollars

I disaggree, 7660 being $60 doesn't make the droid fighter worth $30 at all. The naboo fighter was the main ship, the vulture was a 'bonus' if you ask me, mabye worth $10-$20 MAX. I would guess 7751 will be about $50-$60AUD :sceptic:

Here's what expect for NZ prices

Battlepacks $25

Hyena Droid Bomber $45 or $50

Vaders Tie $60

Ahsoka's Starfighter $60-$75

AAT $90

Republic Attack Shuttle $100-$130

I disaggree, 7660 being $60 doesn't make the droid fighter worth $30 at all. The naboo fighter was the main ship, the vulture was a 'bonus' if you ask me, mabye worth $10-$20 MAX. I would guess 7751 will be about $50-$60AUD :sceptic:

Thats what i originally thought but then when y?ou look at it there are quite a few pices on it but if someone can tell us how many pieces there are?

Also who thinks there will be magnaguards in the summer 2009 sets because i'm not sure whether to get the magnaguard starfighter

Also who thinks there will be magnaguards in the summer 2009 sets because i'm not sure whether to get the magnaguard starfighter

There will most definitely be magna guards in 09! Didn't you see the Legoworld pics a few pages back? Next to the new clone gunner from the upcoming BP, there was a magnaguard with printed shoulder stripes! Why else would it have printing. I want some magnas too and am not willing/able to spend $45 for them either. Therefore, I hope that there will be another droid BP with these updated magna guards, battle droids with the arms that can hold blasters, SBDs with the new "cannon" arms from the AAT set, and perhaps a Droideka. :sweet: But if the magnas come in a set that is priced up to $30 and perhaps includes some other new figs (like the solar sailer as rumored), it would be fine with me. :classic:

So, anyway, if you're only interested in the figs (like me), then don't get the starfighter. :wink:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

If there is another battlepack it will most lilkely be OT, see the pattern with the BPs? PT OT PT so far, I imagine OT is next. If Magna Guards come in anything it will be in the Seperatist Shuttle I would think.

If you take a look here, on Brickset's 2009 Star Wars set list, they have all of the sets that we have seen. But more importantly, there is an additional set at the bottom named "Republic Star Destroyer", undoubtedly the previously rumored Venator ship that we've heard about. The only difference between now and then is that Brickset has been known to be an extremely reliable source. We are most likely looking at this set actually being made, so keep your eyes peeled for more news. I am almost certain that this is true. :cry_happy:

Nice goin', Jim, you got us all worked up! :hmpf_bad: Nah, it's all good. :wink: But I don't need any proof to know that the Venator will be released. It's one of the coolest and most iconic vessels of the CW, so TLG would have to be a fool not to release it! :wink: I sure am looking forward to it, even though it's probably an ISD with some modifications. We'll see.

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

As Stealth Hunter says, it says Mini Building Set so it refers to the Brickmaster Mini.

A picture of it can be found on the first page.

I pretty much agree, most of these new sets can be compared to older ones which were very similar. The battlepacks have always been the same price, and they aren't going to suddenly bump them. Vaders Tie will likely cost the same as the intercepter, but even then it's a lot smaller and only has one minifig so perhaps $40-45? And I don't see Ahsoka's fighter costing that much more than Anakin's just because of the little droid thing, it'll add $10-15 tops.

For the UK I'm sure the prices will be:

Battlepacks - £10

Hyena Driod Bomber - £20

Vaders Tie Fighter - £25-30

Ahsoka's Starfighter - £30 (The Naboo Starfighter is the best comparasion, which was £30 and Anakin's fighter was only £20, so it sounds about right.)

AAT - £40-50

Attack Shuttle - £50 (It's almost exactly the same as the Imperial Landing Craft (7659))

For the UK I'm sure the prices will be:

Battlepacks - £10

Hyena Driod Bomber - £20

Vaders Tie Fighter - £25-30

Ahsoka's Starfighter - £30 (The Naboo Starfighter is the best comparasion, which was £30 and Anakin's fighter was only £20, so it sounds about right.)

AAT - £40-50

Attack Shuttle - £50 (It's almost exactly the same as the Imperial Landing Craft (7659))

That sounds pretty plausable, but the battlepacks are usually £8.99