Part 2 - Village Outskirts

51127636178_b9f99383f1_h.jpg

*Aproximately 2 hours ago.*
*The village of Mallia, outskirts, at M15.*

51127477609_be1674ee77_b.jpg

ALF Soldier: Greetings sir, we...
Civilian: Leave.
ALF Soldier: Please sir just hear us ou-
Civilian: I said LEAVE ... *muffled voice* Muffat what should I do?
ALF Soldier: What was that sir, I didn't quite catch that.
Civilian: Understood, yes, yes
ALF Soldier: What is going on he-
*The thundering sounds of gunfire crackle through the air*

*Currently*

51128535665_be3d498ddf_b.jpg

Muffat One-Eye: Well Zahir, see anyone approach?
Zahir: No, seems we are all clear brother.
Muffat: Strange, after those soldiers showed up I expected more. Let's start preparing some IED's just in case brother.

51127460692_688136c8a5_b.jpg

Sasha: This is Pitbull, T1 in position over. Smithy is it ready?
Mihail: Yes sir, but are you sure about this.
Sasha: This is no time to question my orders Smithy!
Mihail: But sir, the hostiles disguised themselves as civilians, we have no clue who are civies and who are Brotherhood!
Sasha: It is real simple Smithy, they have a gun they get shot, now get ready! T2 are you in position?

51128535580_0c2cd78c96_b.jpg

Mayk: This is T2, Cowboy, we are in position sir over.
Sasha: Roger that, Smithy do it now, everybody once it drops they do to!

51127460632_16feeff6dc_b.jpg

Zahir: What is that sound, seems like something is approaching us, get ready brothers.
Muffat: What is going on Zahir?
Zahir: Looks... looks like an RC car sir.

*Okey by Gruppadlb starts playing*

Muffat: What is that, what is going on Zahir!
Sasha: T1, T2, Execute now!

51128535535_fe55c55e83_h.jpg

*The sound of gunfire once again crackles through the air*

Sasha: Nice job team, Cowboy, Tankman clear those houses. Lets move further into the village, according to intel they were relying on a small guerrilla unit to hold the village but we can't be 100% certain that we are safe.
Lola: Sir, I think you should hear this, there is some breaking news on this laptop.
Sasha: It can wait Ubiytsa, let us focus on the village.
Lola: But sir, the broadcast, it's mentioning us.

To be continued.

___

Wew this one was a pain, once again my photobox was too small, so I ended up jury-rigging it (for the LED lights) with a blanket as background as I didn't have anything else. I spend what feels like my entire day off yesterday (well definitely half the day haha) on photographing this and the previous MOC and I am still not satisfied. In retrospect I wish I did a few more shots and perhaps set up a few more scenes. I think my first next step is looking for a larger photobox haha.

I decided not to use character portraits this time, since I worried it would fill up the page too much, did you miss them? Let me know.

Also don't tell anybody but I just now realized it makes no sense to have Mayk in front, it should have been Oleg in front with Mayk behind him, it's bugging me now haha.

Poor ALF Soldiers, they were just doing a recon, and they were shot without remorse. Luckily those terrorists paid dearly for their insolence. Very well done diorama, with many details and accompanied by a solid and growing history. Funny the idea of the RC car as a deception to attract the attention of terrorists and surprise them!:thumbup:

I edited your post to reflect M15 as the form indicated and not M14. Your team can attack M14 next round. Pretty sure you had a typo.

passed.png

You earned 23 Bucks and will get 8 bucks per month you own this square. 

24 minutes ago, TheBeeze said:

I edited your post to reflect M15 as the form indicated and not M14. Your team can attack M14 next round. Pretty sure you had a typo.

Oops yes correct I ment 15, thank you for the fix.

34 minutes ago, ParmBrick said:

Poor ALF Soldiers, they were just doing a recon, and they were shot without remorse. Luckily those terrorists paid dearly for their insolence. Very well done diorama, with many details and accompanied by a solid and growing history. Funny the idea of the RC car as a deception to attract the attention of terrorists and surprise them!:thumbup:

Thanks Parm, yeah I just get the silliest ideas sometimes haha

4 hours ago, Dutch Thriceman said:

Wew this one was a pain, once again my photobox was too small, so I ended up jury-rigging it (for the LED lights) with a blanket as background as I didn't have anything else. I spend what feels like my entire day off yesterday (well definitely half the day haha) on photographing this and the previous MOC and I am still not satisfied. In retrospect I wish I did a few more shots and perhaps set up a few more scenes. I think my first next step is looking for a larger photobox haha.

I decided not to use character portraits this time, since I worried it would fill up the page too much, did you miss them? Let me know.

Also don't tell anybody but I just now realized it makes no sense to have Mayk in front, it should have been Oleg in front with Mayk behind him, it's bugging me now haha.

Photoboxes are for figures and vignette photoshoots. I am afraid that you must start thinking about a mini studio. In the bottom part of my Island Of Domination post , there is my first attempt to make a  home studio. I used Duplo-made towers to hold a metal tube where I put a led light on top, and then I used 2 cheap photo tripots to hold the led lights left and right, and used black paper sheets for backgroud

In my second attempt I add a metal bar in the back and used a large piece of car seat fabric so to avoid the sharp corners. 

For my third attempt (i will take photos) I designed a sytem of aluminum bars so the whole structure to be more stable and easy to make changes or fold it to move

19 hours ago, sigpro said:

Excellent MOC and story. Crush that terrorist scum!

Thank you sigpro.

17 hours ago, paintballman said:

Photoboxes are for figures and vignette photoshoots. I am afraid that you must start thinking about a mini studio. In the bottom part of my Island Of Domination post , there is my first attempt to make a  home studio. I used Duplo-made towers to hold a metal tube where I put a led light on top, and then I used 2 cheap photo tripots to hold the led lights left and right, and used black paper sheets for backgroud

In my second attempt I add a metal bar in the back and used a large piece of car seat fabric so to avoid the sharp corners. 

For my third attempt (i will take photos) I designed a sytem of aluminum bars so the whole structure to be more stable and easy to make changes or fold it to move

Hmm, right now I am considering purchasing a Ring Light and some large sheets of paper for photographing mocs too big for the photobox.

nice story and moc

well done my friend .... ment dear foe :tongue:

Edited by SATSOK

On 4/22/2021 at 3:21 PM, SATSOK said:

nice story and moc

well done my friend .... ment dear foe :tongue:

Thanks SATSOK, btw I took some light inspo from your recent Ter_Jeep (the roll cage and the wheel/controls to be precise) combining it with my own Conraua and some new elements to create a Can-Am Commander, hope that is okay. :classic:

13 hours ago, Dutch Thriceman said:

Thanks SATSOK, btw I took some light inspo from your recent Ter_Jeep (the roll cage and the wheel/controls to be precise) combining it with my own Conraua and some new elements to create a Can-Am Commander, hope that is okay. :classic:

We are here to inspire each other and have fun ... that's our main priority !!!

:tongue:

On 4/26/2021 at 3:36 AM, SATSOK said:

We are here to inspire each other and have fun ... that's our main priority !!!

:tongue:

This x 10000000 :classic:

9 hours ago, TheBeeze said:

This x 10000000 :classic:

I did a good job boss ???
Should i send you my IBAN now ???

:head_back::laugh_hard::iamded_lol::rofl::roflmao: