SATSOK

[GBW] - Battle of G1 - BANDAUD - Sleeping Beauty

Fantastic work on the build and presentation SATSOK, I do envy your designer skills.

The road, the house the barn everything is well done :pir-love:

On a side note though, I don't believe we are allowed to take more then 1 square per game turn / month?

Wonderful! I love everything about this moc, from the tractor, to the ground, passing through the two buildings! It looks like the map is reflected in this diorama. Great job of capturing these two terrorists, they could reveal very useful things for our faction!

15 minutes ago, Dutch Thriceman said:

Fantastic work on the build and presentation SATSOK, I do envy your designer skills.

The road, the house the barn everything is well done :pir-love:

On a side note though, I don't believe we are allowed to take more then 1 square per game turn / month?

He can do it: according to the rules, if you control a quadrant that has a road, in this case F1, which I conquered in March, a player can attack a quadrant adjacent to the road, plus a normal quadrant, in his case E3.

29 minutes ago, ParmBrick said:

Wonderful! I love everything about this moc, from the tractor, to the ground, passing through the two buildings! It looks like the map is reflected in this diorama. Great job of capturing these two terrorists, they could reveal very useful things for our faction!

He can do it: according to the rules, if you control a quadrant that has a road, in this case F1, which I conquered in March, a player can attack a quadrant adjacent to the road, plus a normal quadrant, in his case E3.

Oops I guess I misunderstand the rules, I thought territory battle rules were for player versus player, but they are for empty squares as well. My bad :blush: (edit* I don't think anybody in KLR realised this, good to know.)

It seems PSIC intelligence service is superior :snicker:

Edited by Dutch Thriceman

My congratulations for the tractor and the ground details, among other things.

Many diferent textures, a nice story and...ooohhh ... that tractor. One of the most beautiful and most acurate and details ever saw !

On 4/20/2021 at 9:57 PM, sigpro said:

My congratulations for the tractor and the ground details, among other things.

thnx :)

On 4/21/2021 at 9:10 AM, paintballman said:

Many diferent textures, a nice story and...ooohhh ... that tractor. One of the most beautiful and most acurate and details ever saw !

thank you ... took me some time ...