Bob De Quatre

[MOC] Supernatural Race Car

I recently get the #70434 Supernatural Race Car from Hidden Side, and fell in love with this nice retro car. So I decided to pimp it to my tastes, buffing it while keeping the original color scheme and features, while geting rid of all the Hidden Side stuff.

I hope you'll like it, and if you really do, instructions are available on Rebrickable: https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-72455/BobDeQuatre/supernatural-race-car

51088283762_bb144512c7_c.jpgSupernatural Race Car by BobDeQuatre, on Flickr
51088740308_e3d37ff39e_c.jpgSupernatural Race Car by BobDeQuatre, on Flickr
51088268214_3af85cbebb_c.jpgSupernatural Race Car by BobDeQuatre, on Flickr
51088195026_e88fb9f23d_c.jpgSupernatural Race Car by BobDeQuatre, on Flickr

So happy that you added the third exhaust pipe to each side!  This looks great! I will have to finally build mine when I get home so I can fully see all the changes but the exhaust was the first thing I wanted to modify.

On 4/1/2021 at 5:54 PM, Scoar Sonander said:

Truly a work of art. This is like a set I had, with a SHIELD car that did this...  Sadly I can't remember the number... :(

LEGO 76005 Super Heroes Spider-Cycle Chase (is the green car )
-or-
LEGO 76077 Super Heroes Iron Man: Detroit Steel Strikes (is the red corvette "Lola")

Somehow I missed this Bob! It looks fantastic. Already a good-looking set now even more impressive and slick.

Nice car, but when I first saw the title to the thread, I thought it was going to be  the car from the (old) TV show Supernatural.