williambrickalliance

[M13 - Devaron - TT] Life in CorSec

*Your entry has earned 2 XP*

Lego star wars: Life in CorSec

A normal day in a agent of CorSec varies from repairing droids, running training drills or providing relive to countless systems. Today a CorSec Humanitarian aid team is at a outer rim colony. The security  is light but still present as pirates may want to raid any supplies. We can observe that children and the elderly get the first bit of help. Many wonder why does CorSec do such things, with this aid the CorSec can pull many worlds from the brink of destruction back to full strength. Then what is the price for this help? Simply put to join the New Republic and support CorSec in their push to restore peace and justice to the galaxy. 

Edited by goatman461

Glad you took on CorSec figs, though I have to say I'm not too sold on them. The Elf torso doesn't work too well, IMO. Though I know it can be hard to create good SW figs if you have a smaller collection. I'd also work to push all your plates down for your builds.

Those guards are nice. The second character on the right side doesn't fit so well in SW, though.