Sign in to follow this  
JetBricks Studios

[O17-Naboo-CE] A Search Through the Past

*Your entry has earned 6 XP*

F6CCBE09-844E-4E00-ABE1-763B78689F30

Report Author: Constantine Vindicus 

Time: 0500 GST

Mission: Search for a location to hide or destroy to Crystal Relic

Well, it had been some time since the whole debacle on Ziost. I had tried to readjust to my life, but something felt off. I couldn’t shake the feeling that I could constantly hear the relic whispering to me. I was struggling to focus from day to day, so I decided I needed to take a leave of absence from the Clan. Striking out into the galaxy, I left to do some soul-searching and figure out what exactly this relic was that I had. My search lead me far and wide across every corner of the known galaxy, and it taught me more than I’d ever learned before. Traversing through ancient temples and the ruins of cities that fell long ago, I came to understand what exactly I had been carrying with me. I discovered that it was a crystal that housed the spirit of an ancient being of extreme power. The being infused part of its essence, it’s very life, into the relic. There it lay dormant, and for a long time fed off the sacrifices provided by the cultists on Ziost. Apparently, the ancient being was trying to gather enough power to inhabit a host, so that it could walk among the living once again. After I learned that, I swore that I would find a way to seal the relic away forever, or destroy it, so that the ancient power could never be unleashed upon the galaxy. I began searching through the galaxy to determine where I could hide or destroy the crystal. 

My hunt lead me to the peaceful planet of Naboo. I had heard stories of a sector of the planet where no one dared to venture. It was devoid of most life, and sat as a graveyard of a war from long ago. Upon arrival, I set out for this sector. When I first laid eyes upon it, I saw immediately why no one ever ventured to this area. It was a barren landscape of mud, dotted with craters across its landscape, and enveloped in a thick layer of fog. I slowly began to trek across the wasteland. Looking around, I could see remnants of the brutal battle that had taken place: pieces of armor and helmets, droid bits, machinery, crates, destroyed blasters. This seemed to be a battle from the fabled Clone Wars, and a particularly horrendous one at that. 

As I continued further, I stumbled upon a massive complex in the middle of the battlefield. It lay in disrepair, clearly having not been used in a long time. It seemed to have been battered and shelled into submission during the battle. I found an entrance and slipped inside. Walking through the corridors, I turned on a light attached to my helmet so I could see around. I found more remnants of clones and droids scattered around, along with more evidence of the battle that had transpired. The walls were charred with blaster bolts, and some were even strewn with dried blood from hand-to-hand combat of some sort. Throughout the halls I saw nothing but the evidence of the absolute chaos from all those years ago. By the time I was about halfway through the facility, I had determined it wasn’t the right place to hide the crystal. Although many claimed it was a place that no one would dare venture, I had a suspicion that any raiders or bandits who heard whispers of this place would love to come through and pick it clean. I couldn’t risk a slimy pirate lord getting his hands on something as dangerous as this, so I decided to simply continue to hold onto it. 

Suddenly, I could make out a faint light up ahead through the darkness. It was a door leading outside of the base. It sat partially opened, no doubt the mechanism that controlled it had failed long ago. I shimmied through the open out into the fog-covered wasteland before me. Then I noticed something shining out of the corner of my eye. A faint sunbeam had made it through the murky fog, and it was glinting off of a small tube by the door. I picked it up to examine it further. It was a silver tube with small details across its surface that looked like switches of some kind. I found what look like an activation switch, and pressed it. Suddenly, a beam of energy sprung from the tube. It hummed melodically, and the pitch shifted as I slowly swayed it back and forth in my hand. I had heard legends of a weapon like this from my fellow members of Clan Eldar. An ancient race of sorcerers, sworn enemies of the Mandalorians, were said to wield swords of energy like this one and supposedly moved objects with their minds. I figured I might as well take the blade with me as a memento from my journey. 

As I clipped it to my belt, my communicator sounded. I activated it and was greeted by a Mandalorian. Apparently I and the rest of Clan Eldar were needed in an important operation. They couldn’t tell me all the details, but I needed to return to the Clan as soon as possible to assist them. It seemed my mission was on hold for now. I was needed.

<End Transmission>

Idk what was happening with the font size, I copied the whole story part from Notes. This is a MOC I built as an application for Dark Times RPG which I repurposed for here.

Edited by goatman461

That build is really neat. Some cool details with the dirt on the platform, and the tilted walls... I wish there was a bit better lighting, and a few more photos to see the details...

A great little build. I wish the photo was larger and the font was smaller. I'd also recommend putting a bit more light in your photos. But this is really good. 

Nice little build with some interesting building techniques. I specially like the walls and the dirty floor. As it has been pointed out, some additional photos will help to see the work better.