Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

That's from the flashback scenes in FB.

definitely need to rewatch then! I barely even remember Hogwarts being in Fantastic Beasts, let alone in flashbacks.

Though come to think of it, I can't really remember anything that happened in the second film. I may never have seen it!

2 minutes ago, Alexandrina said:

definitely need to rewatch then! I barely even remember Hogwarts being in Fantastic Beasts, let alone in flashbacks.

Though come to think of it, I can't really remember anything that happened in the second film. I may never have seen it!

It's from CoG to be more specific. That's supposed to be McGonagall in front. (Which is wrong, but let's not get started on that one)

According to Just2Good, LAN is no longer limiting text based leaks. Do you think we will see some set names soon?

18 minutes ago, Alexandrina said:

I would definitely recommend rewatches of Crimes of Grindelwald to everyone on here, because of all the subplots and small character details it's a film I've actually really come to enjoy going back to. 

Though going back on topic if the new Anniversary Hogwarts sets do indeed have more emphasis on interior space than the previous sets is there any rooms any of you would like to see in the Chamber of Secrets set? Personally I'd love to see Lockhart's Office especially considering the fun little details both Dumbledore's and Slughorn's offices have had in some pretty confined spaces. 

9 minutes ago, Brickroll said:

According to Just2Good, LAN is no longer limiting text based leaks. Do you think we will see some set names soon?

That is great, I hope someone finaly breaks the silence :)

Edited by Textorix

17 minutes ago, Brickroll said:

I sure hope so! This has been the most agonizing wait I can remember. I keep manically refreshing this page and #legoleaks :laugh_hard:

5 minutes ago, sebastian666 said:

I sure hope so! This has been the most agonizing wait I can remember. I keep manically refreshing this page and #legoleaks :laugh_hard:

Omg same! I am glad that I am not the only one doing that. 

24 minutes ago, Brickroll said:

So does that mean @Guyon2002 and @Falconfan1414 can finaly share their info? :moar:

Edited by Textorix

22 minutes ago, Brickroll said:

I hope we do.  I feel like we've speculated practically every potential set option by now.  Surely more information can't be far off now.

For the most part, people with information still need to wait for the green light from their sources before sharing the information. Sources can still have other reasons for not sharing. But it’s a step closer

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

For the most part, people with information still need to wait for the green light from their sources before sharing the information. Sources can still have other reasons for not sharing. But it’s a step closer

This.

Just now, Brickroll said:

You aren’t in LAN, are you?

Regardless if you are in LAN or not info can't really be put out before certain times etc so little changes in that regard

1 minute ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I mean this could be green light for their sources....

As we gotta remember with today's news we are just going back to the old rules so these were the ones in place up until Febuary this year pretty much so we will get more info but probably not anything really different than what we were getting a few months back :)

Old rules meaning no images, but only set names and their descriptions, we get it. I just want to know if this means that we will get more info about august wave.

8 minutes ago, Textorix said:

I mean this could be green light for their sources....

Maybe if LEGO themselves were my source but last time I checked I didn't have Kjeld and Niels on speed dial :shrug_oh_well:

1 minute ago, Guyon2002 said:

Maybe if LEGO themselves were my source but last time I checked I didn't have Kjeld and Niels on speed dial :shrug_oh_well:

I thought most of the leakers sources were people actually working at Lego

5 minutes ago, Textorix said:

Old rules meaning no images, but only set names and their descriptions, we get it. I just want to know if this means that we will get more info about august wave.

Old rules also meaning sources still decide when and how to share information. It’s always been this way. There are many different reasons why they may not want to or can’t. Lego’s rules on spreading info aren’t the only factor

I might be the only one who doesn’t want set descriptions and all that soon. The mad speculation is one of the best bits of being an AFOL, and when we have the set names what's left to speculate on? 

It takes a certain type of person to be an "I know something you don't know!" type. Freud would have a field day. 

If I knew things and couldn't post about them, I wouldn't go on a forum where people are dying to know those things just to act important. Sad. 

Y’all literally have info on June sets and advent calendar but y’all still are begging for more. Can’t y’all just be grateful of the stuff you already have instead of harassing other users to spill info that they aren’t ready to share. Meanwhile, I’m still here wondering if we even getting lego Luigi in the august starter pack. Good things come to those who wait. 

2 minutes ago, BrickFunatic said:

It takes a certain type of person to be an "I know something you don't know!" type. Freud would have a field day. 

If I knew things and couldn't post about them, I wouldn't go on a forum where people are dying to know those things just to act important. Sad. 

People literally were already harassing Guyon for text leaks as soon as the news broke out. It’s not like he came in here saying, “ I have leaks and I’m not sharing”It’s important to note that Guyon has been in this sever far longer than he has started sharing info. It’s unfair to kick him out just cause he knows some things that we don’t. 

6 minutes ago, Alexandrina said:

... and when we have the set names what's left to speculate on? 

I dont think there is much left to speculate at this point. You need some information so you can speculate about it. We have been through all kinds of ideal/worst case set lists on this thread ... If we got the set names for august we could start to speculate about their minifigures selection, their look etc.

10 minutes ago, Just_a_brick said:

Y’all literally have info on June sets and advent calendar but y’all still are begging for more. Can’t y’all just be grateful of the stuff you already have instead of harassing other users to spill info that they aren’t ready to share. Meanwhile, I’m still here wondering if we even getting lego Luigi in the august starter pack. Good things come to those who wait. 

People literally were already harassing Guyon for text leaks as soon as the news broke out. It’s not like he came in here saying, “ I have leaks and I’m not sharing”It’s important to note that Guyon has been in this sever far longer than he has started sharing info. It’s unfair to kick him out just cause he knows some things that we don’t. 

We are just curious, chill.