Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Have to say I really don't like Fluffy in his current form. Either go with an awoken version or asleep, not some awful looking hybrid of both :facepalm: Guess I'm gonna have to BL some extra heads.

2 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Am I the only one who's disappointed they didn't show off any of the Chocolate Frog cards? 

A bit, yes :laugh: Most likely intentionally, to hype up the mystery. Meaning we probably won’t find out until the sets get released :classic: They even managed to keep them out of the “livestyle” images, those tricksy hobbitses

Fluffy has 6 printed heads in the set. 3 different growling and 3 sleeping

1 minute ago, Guyon2002 said:

Have to say I really don't like Fluffy in his current form. Either go with an awoken version or asleep, not some awful looking hybrid of both :facepalm: Guess I'm gonna have to BL some extra heads.

Sry you're right and it sucks. The other negative is the colour blocked mixel joints that look jarring

Edited by Metanoios91

Just now, Metanoios91 said:

He has interchangeable heads (6 total)

He doesn't, in one of the lifestyle pictures you can see one of them is awake, one half asleep and the last asleep. As pointed out by @OrderOfTheBrick.

2 minutes ago, Metanoios91 said:

Fluffy has 6 printed heads in the set. 3 different growling and 3 sleeping

Nope, the first one is fully awake, the second one has one eye closed and the third one is fully asleep. Some clever photography at work here :wink:

Edit: Ninja’d

Edited by Lego-Freak

Looks to me like the top of the Forbidden Corridor set is the Potions logic puzzle.

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

Nope, the first one is fully awake, the second one has one eye closed and the third one is fully asleep. Some clever photography at work here :wink:

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

He doesn't, in one of the lifestyle pictures you can see one of them is awake, one half asleep and the last asleep. As pointed out by @OrderOfTheBrick.

Yeah sry didn't look at all the pics. Some choices in these sets are great and others are outright moronic. Why would anyone think this hybrid asleep/awake is displayable (unless you point the camera in these exact angles). They went with a brick-built model and the production cost would be downright negligble to just add two additional heads with the same printing

51 minutes ago, Legofania said:

There are prints on it

It's a new potions print. It's in CoS and Fluffy set.

I really love these sets overall. BUT:

Fluffy's body is awful still, and that thing with the mix and match heads makes my head hurt.

Crabbe and Goyle's faces are too specific to the polyjuice scene. I wanted sneering faces to be Malfoy's cronies. 

The chess set is a rather bland build.

The renders uploaded by lego are amaazing 😩 I specially love the chamber of secrets and Hogsmeade ones. 

10 minutes ago, ArrowBricks said:

£129.99 for the COS set. Good lord. £69.99 for the Hogsmead set - wow great deal. Strange pricing it seems. 

What is strange about it? We have known the prices for very long time

Edited by Textorix

18 hours ago, BrickFunatic said:

{Not confirmed, just my estimates based on current set conversions]

Polyjuice Potion Mistake - £17.99

First Flying Lesson - £24.99 

Wizards Chess - £64.99

Hogsmeade - £74.99

Fluffy Encounter - £34.99

Chamber of Secrets - £129.99

Fawkes - £34.99

Harry & Hermione - £119.99

I was correct apart from sets:

First Flying Lesson - £27.99

Hogsmeade - £69.99

2 minutes ago, Textorix said:

Because it's $130USD so it should be less in GBP, like £115-120.

Edited by BrickFunatic

Anyone talk about the way these are being released yet? With them being exclusives to lego stores and a few to target and kohl’s from June to august 

6 minutes ago, Textorix said:

Knowing something for a long time doesn’t make something not strange lol. I haven’t checked up on this forum often so missed the price but for 1175 pieces I thought £119.99 would be the price. 

8 minutes ago, BrickFunatic said:

Because it's $130USD so it should be less in GBP, like £115-120.

Yeah same with euros, it should be less but its 149.99€... so it means leaked prices were in pounds I guess

Edited by Textorix

Oh no! Dutch price is an extra plus €10 on most sets, even Belgium has lower prices! 

Not cool LEGO! 

The prices for switzerland for COS is even more crazy with 179 Fr. When I convert that price to Euro, it's 160^^.

Just now, Magnum said:

Oh no! Dutch price is an extra plus €10 on most sets, even Belgium has lower prices! 

Not cool LEGO! 

Yeah Slovak prices are extra €10 on Hogsmeade and COS... other sets seem to cost same like in other countries

They should have done some stickers for Devil's Snare in the background because it looks too bare.

I just wish there was a small Forbidden Forest Set with Firenze, Fang, Harry and cloaked Voldemort to round off this throwback wave!