Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

On 2/13/2021 at 4:36 PM, Guyon2002 said:

Grubbly-Plank was actually in the movies for a few seconds as well: 

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor professor grubbly plank

They have the perfect mould already for her hat: Scarecrow’s from the Wizard of Oz

On 2/13/2021 at 10:04 PM, Tommy269 said:

I really hope that we get a decent Umbridge's office... A couple pages ago, someone mentioned that a OOTP Bell tower would be good. I have been on the deathly hallow Bell tower train for a long time, like along time. But now I can only see a OOTP one. A Big court yard for Umbridge to fire someone in, the long gallery, a divination classroom, Umbridge's office, maybe one of the remaining house common rooms. 

It’s a much smaller set than you describe but a while back I designed a castle extension set with much of The same rooms, but here Umbridge’s office is as compact as Slughorn’s

LEGO Harry Potter: The Lookout Tower

On 2/14/2021 at 12:04 AM, Robert8 said:

Well done! Love it 

(If they actually release her, I guess she'd reuse Dumbledore hat+ hair combo to save some $$$) 

Another close existing mould is the ‘princess’ hair/hat combo from CMF series 12

https://images.app.goo.gl/WdNDx8KJQqhVSiey8

On 2/13/2021 at 10:09 PM, Jacob Bricks Alot said:

Hey here’s a quick Lego Concept drawing of Professor Sinistra  😊

2CCC3B49-53A4-4790-823D-38E2F6BFAA79.jpeg

That looks really good! Makes me want a real one :D

1 hour ago, Bugbot20082 said:

It’s a much smaller set than you describe but a while back I designed a castle extension set with much of The same rooms, but here Umbridge’s office is as compact as Slughorn’s

LEGO Harry Potter: The Lookout Tower

This is something which Lego should have done to make current Hogwarts castle layout more movie accurate. I miss this part bcs whomping willow part of the castle doesnt really fit next to Great Hall...

29 minutes ago, Textorix said:

This thread is somehow fading, we need new leaks :D

If we get all the leaks now, what are we going to discuss for the next ten months of the year?

8 minutes ago, Alexandrina said:

If we get all the leaks now, what are we going to discuss for the next ten months of the year?

Well I didnt say all the leaks just some... I would be happy with "just" D2C set name reveal :laugh:

19 minutes ago, Textorix said:

Well I didnt say all the leaks just some... I would be happy with "just" D2C set name reveal :laugh:

I hope more minifig from the June sets leak soon :laugh: Or better yet, the new moulds for Fluffy or the Basilisk :sweet: Then again, full animal moulds tend to leak more often than individual parts... The thestral, Buckbeak, and the patronus animals e.g. all leaked pretty early-on, while the heads of the thunderbird, Hungarian horntail, and occamy didn‘t leak at all IIRC, despite being a new mould at the time :shrug_oh_well:

25 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

I hope more minifig from the June sets leak soon :laugh: Or better yet, the new moulds for Fluffy or the Basilisk :sweet: Then again, full animal moulds tend to leak more often than individual parts... The thestral, Buckbeak, and the patronus animals e.g. all leaked pretty early-on, while the heads of the thunderbird, Hungarian horntail, and occamy didn‘t leak at all IIRC, despite being a new mould at the time :shrug_oh_well:

Yeah I am rly hyped for Basilisk mould. I liked the og one even though it wasnt rly accurate so I am interested how movie accurate new mould is gonna be 

5 minutes ago, Textorix said:

Yeah I am rly hyped for Basilisk mould. I liked the og one even though it wasnt rly accurate so I am interested how movie accurate new mould is gonna be 

That reminds me, I asked Itaria last week about the size of Fluffy and the Basilisk and he estimates them to be roughly as big as their 2001/2 counterparts, if not larger :sweet: Keep in mind that he‘s not 100% confident in that though. After all, it’s tricky to judge something like that based on preliminary pictures :purrr:

2 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

That reminds me, I asked Itaria last week about the size of Fluffy and the Basilisk and he estimates them to be roughly as big as their 2001/2 counterparts, if not larger :sweet: Keep in mind that he‘s not 100% confident in that though. After all, it’s tricky to judge something like that based on preliminary pictures :purrr:

Sounds about right.

11 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Thats great because 2018 Basilisk from Great Hall was disappointing not only bcs of its poor ugly build but size as well. Minifigs and Basilisk already sold this set to me so the actuall castle build can only suprise me 

2 hours ago, Textorix said:

This thread is somehow fading, we need new leaks :D

I'm afraid we won't get them. Lego is watching EB and they changed how they handle leaks. And no one wants any trouble

So all we can do is sit and wait. 

Edited by Legofania

Just now, Legofania said:

I'm afrair we won't get them. Lego is watching EB and they changed how they handle leaks. And no one wants any trouble

But only pictures can be taken down not informations right?

2 minutes ago, Textorix said:

But only pictures can be taken down not informations right?

Info too. Ask Guyon, he probably knows more

5 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

That sounds horrible. What are we going to discuss in the future? Just baseless speculation? :facepalm:

I mean people still can post leaks on instagram and then we can discus it here :wink:

8 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

That sounds horrible. What are we going to discuss in the future? Just baseless speculation? :facepalm:

Well, I think we can discuss new leaked minifigures. Also, promobricks and others still can share info and make descriptions

I mean, yes, we can discuss, but leakers who have seen the sets or have info they got illegaly can't share it. 

1 hour ago, Legofania said:

Well, I think we can discuss new leaked minifigures. Also, promobricks and others still can share info and make descriptions

I hope so. Once promobricks and stonewars aren‘t able to share set lists and/or descriptions any more, we‘re in deep excrements. Imagine all the fake set lists we‘d have to contend with :snicker: Let alone relying completely on leaked minifigs as our sole source of information, which would suck too, since they‘re certainly looking for ways to prevent that from happening as well :sceptic: We‘d be completely blind, like in the bad old days

On 2/13/2021 at 11:51 PM, Lego-Freak said:

Thanks :sweet: That thread already exists though, it’s called “Harry Potter 2021 - Rumors & Discussion” :laugh_hard: I already check this thread an unhealthy amount of times daily, expect it to get a lot worse then :snicker: Though, by the time it happens, we might already have pictures of the June sets, so I can gawk at them all day long 

Offer for virtual "Krankenbesuch" stands. :wink: (Mind, if that's the French part of Switzerland that'll make less sense.)

On 2/14/2021 at 10:34 AM, Seaber said:

Winterva McGonagall? 

Winerva McGonagall. Streamlining ftw.

On 2/14/2021 at 11:53 AM, Seaber said:

I've got to say I'm looking forward to the bathroom and Chamber of Secrets interiors much more than the exteriors for this wave. 

Finally someone else who's looking forward to the lav! :laugh:After zusammengebaut article on this year's "Toy Expo" with all the concomitant fun poking, I was feeling a little called out for being excited about this set. (And it doesn't help that I also want the "troll in the (other) lav" 4712 set to be re-released.) 

Hey, I was thinking about a Gunhilda of Gorsemoor statue (the one-eyed, humpbacked Healer in front of the tunnel to Honeydukes). I know there've been one-eyed, one-legged and one-handed figs in the past, so it's not that they wouldn't go there categorically, but does anyone know if lego has ever done a hunchback piece? There's an actual "hunchback" fig from 2002 that doesn't even have the hunch, so I'm not hopeful. (Never mind the fact it very likely wouldn't have the right colour for a statue...) Or a potbelly for that matter?

Edited by krimimimi

Also speaking of new moulds do you think we will ever get remake of troll from PS? Idk if its just me but although I rly wanted cat Hermione I would be happier if the girls bathroom set was based on PS scene with troll. I think that the sink entrance to Chamber of Secrets could have been included in large Hogwarts castle set instead. Anyways I cant wait for these sets 

Edited by Textorix

2 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

From what I understand, it’s only LAN members that have been told they can’t discuss leaked info or images

That is my impression also..

7 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Once promobricks and stonewars aren‘t able to share set lists and/or descriptions any more, we‘re in deep excrements.

Are they LAN members? If they are they can only share set-numbers, unless they find a set in a store before the street-date *huh*

Why do I get the feeling that this has something to do with a certain YouTuber complaining about being told to remove a video last month :sceptic:

27 minutes ago, Textorix said:

Also speaking of new moulds do you think we will ever get remake of troll from PS? Idk if its just me but although I rly wanted cat Hermione I would be happier if the girls bathroom set was based on PS scene with troll. I think that the sink entrance to Chamber of Secrets could have been included in large Hogwarts castle set instead. Anyways I cant wait for these sets 

Maybe someday we'll get second part of the girls bathroom that will connect to this one and will have Troll

27 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

That is my impression also..

Are they LAN members? If they are they can only share set-numbers, unless they find a set in a store before the street-date *huh*

Why do I get the feeling that this has something to do with a certain YouTuber complaining about being told to remove a video last month :sceptic:

And your feeling is right