Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

7 hours ago, Chocolate Frog said:

Just to return to the rumours of a TV series I can only think of one idea that would work for me - Moody Begins, or The MadEyelorian.

I like a good pun :head_back: That idea would actually be amazing, despite the inevitable recast. Gleeson‘s son Domnhall immediatedly came to mind, before I quickly realised he A) doesn‘t ressemble his father that much and B) was already in DH as Bill Weasley :snicker: Maybe it’s a series revolving around Voldemort‘s first rise to power, which Moody would be a pretty big part of too, even though we basically know all about that era that needs to be known. Then again, we originally thought the same thing about the Clone Wars after ROTS and it could still fill 7+ seasons.

Whatever they up doing (if it‘s happening at all, HBO is denying everything at the moment), just don‘t remake the films and I‘ll watch it, promise :purrr:

B2T: I hope for a minifig leak at the month of February so we can keep up with the Marvel thread. Look how much it skyrocketed yesterday, leaving us in the dust :laugh_hard:

I believe that the two anniversary sets are strongly looking like they will be Brickheadz and also Brickset has listed them as Brickheadz further addding to it...

14 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

I believe that the two anniversary sets are strongly looking like they will be Brickheadz and also Brickset has listed them as Brickheadz further addding to it...

Heard the same thing.

I've got no interest in Brickheads (my wallet glad happy about that) but I do like seeing them. If they're anniversary packs, I reckon Malfoy and Snape are ikely candidates as characters in the first ever wave, or perhaps a Dobby with his sock. 

2 hours ago, Seaber said:

I've got no interest in Brickheads (my wallet glad happy about that) but I do like seeing them. If they're anniversary packs, I reckon Malfoy and Snape are ikely candidates as characters in the first ever wave, or perhaps a Dobby with his sock. 

I bet for Voldemort and snake: )

What about Brickheadz could be anniversary-themed though? Ones based on the 2001 minifigs with yellow skin? If so, give me a Brickhead of glow-in-the-dark Snape :laugh_hard:

26 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

What about Brickheadz could be anniversary-themed though? Ones based on the 2001 minifigs with yellow skin? If so, give me a Brickhead of glow-in-the-dark Snape :laugh_hard:

3626bpb0002.png

I would love to see this expression recreated... 

We don't have a price for 40495/6 yet, do we? 

1 hour ago, Seaber said:

We don't have a price for 40495/6 yet, do we? 

Something like Hagrid & Buckbeak is a fair expectation.

3 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

You took the thoughts right out of my head. :sweet:

8 hours ago, Seaber said:

I would love to see this expression recreated..

I just want it in a more usable colour than glow-in-the-dark. Yellow would be ideal, but I'd take fleshie too

LEGO’s official Instagram account just posted a 2018 video of a beautiful fan-made build of 12 Grimmauld Place. Curious that LEGO only now chose to promote this video from 3 years ago... Could it be a clue of what’s to come this year? I would kill for an official LEGO set of 12 Grimmauld Place...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK6i9LODDVe/?igshid=9aoqoakn1d9u

33 minutes ago, sebastian666 said:

LEGO’s official Instagram account just posted a 2018 video of a beautiful fan-made build of 12 Grimmauld Place. Curious that LEGO only now chose to promote this video from 3 years ago... Could it be a clue of what’s to come this year? I would kill for an official LEGO set of 12 Grimmauld Place...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK6i9LODDVe/?igshid=9aoqoakn1d9u

Lego are also surely aware that sharing old MOCs like that is going to generate speculation among the AFOLs. It would be a good misdirect if they don't want people guessing the real sets from the wave

TLG share MOCs and other stuff all the time on their social media channels, there isn’t any hidden meaning behind that. Or do you think there are sets involving Amanda Gorman, a fireplace, or a guy in a bathtub on the horizon? :laugh:

Either way, it's very nicely done. I've seen a few others that use a similar approach, and it feels like a perfect technique for a LEGO set. Fun to build, display, and play with.

If anything I would feel that sharing this MOC means they won’t be doing 12 Grimmauld Place

6 hours ago, girlie-site-boots said:

People mentioning a HP series, could it be a Lego animation type series?

Nah, it's a HBO production :wink:

14 hours ago, Modal said:

If anything I would feel that sharing this MOC means they won’t be doing 12 Grimmauld Place

Agreed. I imagine the social media team isn‘t informed about every single upcoming set TLG have up their sleeves, but they’re surely aware of what gets released at least 4 months in advance. In essence, I expect them to know a bit more than we do :laugh:

If so, this basically confirms they‘re not doing Grimmauld Place, at least not anytime soon and certainly not with a feature like that :tongue:

2 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

Agreed. I imagine the social media team isn‘t informed about every single upcoming set TLG have up their sleeves, but they’re surely aware of what gets released at least 4 months in advance. In essence, I expect them to know a bit more than we do :laugh:

If so, this basically confirms they‘re not doing Grimmauld Place, at least not anytime soon and certainly not with a feature like that :tongue:

At the rate they’re going, they’ll still probably tackle it at some point. Hopefully they’ll fill in some notable gaps during the all but guaranteed DH sets during the next couple years and then there won’t be much left undone. A couple years after that and we could feasibly have everything we want from this theme, especially assuming another CMF is released during that time span 

Promobricks is premiering a YouTube video in 10 min for HP Summer 2021 👀

Edited by YetiZombie