Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

With the MCU legacy wave I’m now convinced that we’ll get a WandaVision set down the line. Even if it’s not now I think LEGO will eventually get to it

55 minutes ago, josh_a_123 said:

Personally, i think Asgard makes perfect sense as the $150 set, I'd love it to be Asgard

Even if it's just the rainbow bridge and the bifrost entrance bit

Yes, I think it might be the rainbow bridge with some kind of Bifrost part and a brick built Sutur. With the mini figures being Korg, maybe a Miek, Valkyrie a Thor with one eye. Maybe Heimdall, Hela or the executioner or some hela minions like in the Ragnarok wave. 

22 minutes ago, hvader said:

With the MCU legacy wave I’m now convinced that we’ll get a WandaVision set down the line. Even if it’s not now I think LEGO will eventually get to it

I’m also sure about that. I even think there’s a small chance comic sets will be completely eliminated this year if the minifigures and d2c are mcu based. I’m very inclined to believe it’s set 76188, only Falconfan has mentioned and it has no release date and no piece count, I still don’t understand what that could be but a d+ set.

Edited by SoggyBottom17

3 minutes ago, SoggyBottom17 said:

I’m also sure about that. I even think there’s a small chance comic sets will be completely eliminated this year if the minifigures and d2c are mcu based.

I wouldn't be too sure about that. Sony still has its own upcoming Marvel movies, and all the comic/cartoon Venom and Carnage sets we got are a way to capitalize on that universe without a separate deal for the movie rights. One of the delay dates for Morbius (now slated for next year) just passed, and before the current crop of leaks, I had hoped we'd see a Spider-Man vs. Morbius set because of it. It wouldn't be hard for Lego to come up with a whole host of set ideas based on the Marvel properties Sony has rights to that can be held in reserve until needed.

22 minutes ago, SoggyBottom17 said:

I’m also sure about that. I even think there’s a small chance comic sets will be completely eliminated this year if the minifigures and d2c are mcu based.

Nope

48 minutes ago, SoggyBottom17 said:

Yes, I think it might be the rainbow bridge with some kind of Bifrost part and a brick built Sutur. With the mini figures being Korg, maybe a Miek, Valkyrie a Thor with one eye. Maybe Heimdall, Hela or the executioner or some hela minions like in the Ragnarok wave. 

I’m also sure about that. I even think there’s a small chance comic sets will be completely eliminated this year if the minifigures and d2c are mcu based. I’m very inclined to believe it’s set 76188, only Falconfan has mentioned and it has no release date and no piece count, I still don’t understand what that could be but a d+ set.

You cannot have Korg without miek 

I suspect that Hulk could show up in the $149.99 set, mainly because it would seem weird if there was no Hulk in this MCU Legacy wave, and we know he isn't in the $70 Endgame set.  He would fit right into a Ragnarok Asgard set, though I would prefer his Endgame final battle outfit.

7 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Has everyone jumped onto the $150 set being based off ragnarok? 

I'm leaning towards brick built gauntlet or microscale ship.

7 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I think there will at least one Thor set considering Iron Man and Cap have one, but WHICH Thor movie it is is up there (considering these sets may be filling in movie gaps, and Ragnarok already got sets).

So I'm going to guess 76188 is a Thor set (doesn't have to be Ragnarok) and Korg either in Endgame Final Battle or the $150 really is New Asgard.

28 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I think it could be, but considering you're asking I'm not so sure now lol

4 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

I think it could be, but considering you're asking I'm not so sure now lol

Everyone has got their own speculations and I don't know how to react 

On 3/6/2021 at 1:56 PM, Scarilian said:

and it was quite overpriced for what it was to fit in a gimmick that was sold seperately

what exactly are you referring to?

5 minutes ago, Surge said:

I think the power functions sold separately from the Helicarrier.

Edited by Brickroll

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I thought so. But know that you are asking I’m doubting 

1 hour ago, BusterNut31 said:

I'm leaning towards brick built gauntlet or microscale ship.

Where do you think Korg is going to end up?

17 minutes ago, gryffindorbrickkid said:

So is the £120 set a ragnarok set or not

also I am shocked @Ashnflash hasn't made a video about the set names yet

He is in lan and can’t make a video off it now with lans rule changes

3 minutes ago, SoggyBottom17 said:

The other Shang Chi set has leaked

Pretty blurry, and it’s just a couple of motorcycles and a car. Doesn’t look too bad, but it’s okay.

We have the Marvel Must Haves today. It may not be a Lego WandaVision set, but could be worth checking out. If not this week it still has the option of being revealed next week before we wind up with TF&TWS Marvel Must Haves.

1 hour ago, Surge said:

The D2C Helicarrier. It included the moving blade gimmick and while you could opperate it manually the build was designed to incorporate the motor functions that were sold seperately.

6 minutes ago, SoggyBottom17 said:

The other Shang Chi set has leaked

Quality is not the best, but seems to include Morris/Horris, Shang Chi (Same outfit?) and three other figures. Build appears to be a car and two bikes. Little underwhelming but perhaps the other figures are good enough to justify getting this one instead of the other?

Edited by Scarilian

2 minutes ago, gedren_y said:

The new leak seems to include a gun turret of some kind.

Yeah, appears to be launching the 15303 missile pieces in trans blue.

No sign of the five missing rings which is... odd...

Edited by Scarilian