Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

How about Luchador Spidey? Hahahaha. Weird that they think it is Steve Roger’s head. 

:wub: Is Peter getting his brand new head printing? Yay!

lego.boy_95 just pointed out that this is the Disney Park costume. I think he's right. Maybe this isn't the one from the CMF. Or maybe the cape means something else.

tryuhy6799-1024x542.jpg

8 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

It should be Spider-Man strange. It’s literally a Spider-Man suit with a cape

But it’s right? It’s just Spider-Man with a cape that’s missing 

Maybe this isn't the fig from the CMF?

Edited by Brick Cucumber

I think most people were expecting the Spider-Strange figure to look like he was wearing something a lot more mystical, instead of using a suit that was made for a theme park. I'm not complaining though, I always wanted this suit to be what he wore in the movies, even if it looks like it was made using Tony's tech (AGAIN).

Maybe the extra head and cape are supposed to represent some sort of astral form for Doctor Strange? Because that is definitely the design for the park and it looks like it has nothing to do with a What-if Spider-man episode.

44 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

lego.boy_95 just pointed out that this is the Disney Park costume. I think he's right. Maybe this isn't the one from the CMF. Or maybe the cape means something else.

Maybe this isn't the fig from the CMF?

I’m willing to bet it is the suit from the cmf I’m pretty confident here. I might be wrong but rn I believe it to be cmf 

That Spider-Man is great, but no webbing on the boots again is disappointing. 

I didn't even notice Sylvie's dual moulded arms until it was pointed out, I was too transfixed by the lack of leg printing and how unfitting the head is to the character. The Harry Potter CMF Tina(?) Goldstein face with added cheekbones would look more like the actress.

2 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

Maybe the extra head and cape are supposed to represent some sort of astral form for Doctor Strange? Because that is definitely the design for the park and it looks like it has nothing to do with a What-if Spider-man episode.

I hope it’s a new face printing for Tom Holland’s likeness, about damn time we get one. 3rd film already. 

8 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I’m willing to bet it is the suit from the cmf I’m pretty confident here. I might be wrong but rn I believe it to be cmf 

Say what you will about how this CMF has unravelled. This is the most fascinating series of leaks in a while.

Sylvie is awesome! I believe that’s WEB Spider-Man. Cosmic Wonder from YouTube posted a video a while ago about a toy company making sets for both No Way Home and the WEB ride, so maybe that company is LEGO and they’re making a Disneyland Marvel set

I didn't even notice that Sylvie's arms are dual molded at first. The horns look great but her hair just seems a little flat to me. It's got more volume in the show but on the fig it looks like it did when her hair was wet in episode 4. Would've been nice to get some brown/black mixed with the blonde too but that seems like it would be too difficult so it doesn't matter. I don't think leg printing is super necessary, but this is a $5 CMF series so it kinda stings. It looks especially awkward when there's so much torso detail (arm printing + dual molding) and the legs are so plain. I wish LEGO would print more hip pieces if they won't do the entire leg piece because even that helps. I don't like the face in the picture very much but hopefully she's got a better alternate. I don't know why LEGO keeps making such jovial open-mouthed smiles for these characters, since a closed mouth smile would work better for adult collectors but still show the happiness/kindness of the character or whatever. 

Spidey looks awesome but I also expected something different since it just looks like a normal Spider-Man to me. The suit is a little bit busy with all the black lines on the blue sections but I love the amount of detail! 

Like others have said, I didn't even notice the duel molded arms on Sylvie until they were pointed out lol (I'm sure they will be more noticeable in-hand) Also agree with ood0, she really could've done with some cheekbone lines. Other than that the torso and hairpiece look great, and the legs are fine imo as they don't look too detailed in the show.

Kinda disapointed by the Spiderman. Don't get me wrong he looks great, but the more I look at him the more I feel hes too detailed (ik crazy from what marvel was just a year or two ago).

1 minute ago, Surge said:

Like others have said, I didn't even notice the duel molded arms on Sylvie until they were pointed out lol (I'm sure they will be more noticeable in-hand) Also agree with ood0, she really could've done with some cheekbone lines. Other than that the torso and hairpiece look great, and the legs are fine imo as they don't look too detailed in the show.

Kinda disapointed by the Spiderman. Don't get me wrong he looks great, but the more I look at him the more I feel hes too detailed (ik crazy from what marvel was just a year or two ago).

She needed cheekbones and a less prominent grin. Also fluffier hair and a somehow thinner crown. 

I completely agree on the Spidey. A lot of figs lately have been looking like bootlegs and I'm not sure how I feel about it. On the one hand it's great to see the amount of detail they're finally putting into figures, but on the other, it sorta changes the feel of the whole product, ya know? Lego in its very nature is somewhat simplistic at a baseline and I kinda like that. 

If we do get an Avengers campus set, I hope it includes Mark 80 and a Taskmaster remake (maybe finally a more detailed hood?) Would honestly be a good chance to make another version of Taskmaster around the release of Black Widow. 

3 minutes ago, hvader said:

If we do get an Avengers campus set, I hope it includes Mark 80 and a Taskmaster remake (maybe finally a more detailed hood?) Would honestly be a good chance to make another version of Taskmaster around the release of Black Widow. 

If we did get an Avengers campus set. It would probably feature more of the original designs and newer character than remaking MCU figures.

5 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

If we did get an Avengers campus set. It would probably feature more of the original designs and newer character than remaking MCU figures.

Taskmaster might be a possibility as he is the main villain of Avengers Campus and these sets usually include villains for the heroes to fight. 

3 minutes ago, hvader said:

Taskmaster might be a possibility as he is the main villain of Avengers Campus and these sets usually include villains for the heroes to fight. 

I thought he was the villain of the week that they introduced to promote Black Widow?

3 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

I thought he was the villain of the week that they introduced to promote Black Widow?

I think I read an article a while ago saying he's the main villain, but again maybe they'll introduce other villains in the future and Lego can make figures for them. 

While I like the idea of disney park set, it would be a welcome surprise for sure. But isn’t it obvious it leaks alongside with Slyvie? I mean they should be on production now, days before Wanda leaked. 

And this is a What If? figure. It could also means alot can happen, We don’t know anything about the episode. 

Spider-man - super super detailed, impressive but I actually don't really like the first mcu suit style with all those lines, so I guess I"ll pass

Sylvie- eh the hair isn't doing it for me

Anyways, waiting to see their accesories

7 minutes ago, thephantasm said:

Spider-man - super super detailed, impressive but I actually don't really like the first mcu suit style with all those lines, so I guess I"ll pass

Sylvie- eh the hair isn't doing it for me

Anyways, waiting to see their accesories

Sylvie comes with Croki, and as such will be the first marvel set I have purchased since 2019.

as a whole sylvie looks great, I think the face works pretty well, and I've been loving loki, so I'll definately be getting the figures for that show. Spidey looks good too, but nothing unique for him, just a different logo for the theme park, so I'll pass.

Edited by Mandalorianknight

Just now, Mandalorianknight said:

Slyvie comes with Croki, and as such will be the first marvel set I have purchased since 2019.

Eh

Don't really care for that, but I'm interested in loki's throg

16 minutes ago, Foxes Productionz said:

Will Throg actually be a new piece? Or just a print to represent him inside a jar or something?

New piece with a lil hammer.

Sylvie looks okay, new Spidey looks really good, though the arms appear to suffer from the same problems as the standard Spidey. You'd think a couple decades later, they would've figured out how to print properly on different colored plastics... also print with a proper amount of opaqueness.

Edited by ToaDraco