Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, Childe_Roland said:

It might depend on whether it's a new mold (presumably is, this being a cmf), and if so do the use it for anyone else (lady Loki perhaps) in the series. 

wanda needs a new headpiece mold, it wouldn't work any other way 

25 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Fulcrum just teased Spider-Woman!

Daily Bugle just keeps getting better and better.

Spider-Woman? Now that's a good inclusion, considering how incredibly expensive the SDCC one is.  Hopefully she gets dual molded legs.  I wonder if there's still any other heroes included we don't know about yet (I'm still hoping for Cloak and Dagger), or if Daily Bugle employees will fill out the rest of the lineup.  Either way, between Daredevil, Punisher and Spider-Woman, the hero lineup seems to be way more exciting than the villain lineup, considering Black Cat seems to be the only new villain.

Edited by spiderfan2000

6 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Lots of ppl from IG thinks that the hairpiece from the upcoming Harry Potter set is perfect for Wanda. With the tiara printed on her head. Lmao. That sux. It should be molded.

6 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

I agree, but TLG doesn't always do what seems obvious to us the consumers.

5 minutes ago, spiderfan2000 said:

considering Black Cat seems to be the only new villain.

Still predicting Bullseye to be included, especially with the news of no Kingpin. Would also be an incredibly cheap figure to produce, only piece is the black and white dual-molded legs, which are already being used twice in the set.

I was really hoping for a Professor Hulk final battle iteration big fig as well as the Iron Patriot MK II. Any shot we could still see these by the end of the year or is there really no place for them.

5 minutes ago, TheLEGOChap said:

Few users on Instagram saying that the Bugle is coming in June, but nothing from the big leakers as of yet 

Might be that way with another D2C releasing in Mid May

4 minutes ago, Bobby Drake said:

Still predicting Bullseye to be included, especially with the news of no Kingpin. Would also be an incredibly cheap figure to produce, only piece is the black and white dual-molded legs, which are already being used twice in the set.

Three minifigures with the same color scheme. That'd be interesting.

Just now, mgetz said:

I was really hoping for a Professor Hulk final battle iteration big fig as well as the Iron Patriot MK II. Any shot we could still see these by the end of the year or is there really no place for them.

Same here for Iron Patriot V2. While there is no hope for them (as well as Ronin) Thing is Infinity Saga won't end in this wave. It'll continue so long as we support it full force. So I'd expect them to make atleast more sets based on Endgame and other films that they didn't make a set.

7 minutes ago, TheLEGOChap said:

Few users on Instagram saying that the Bugle is coming in June, but nothing from the big leakers as of yet 

I thought June was already confirmed for the DB but preorders would be available to VIP in May.

Maaaan, I was thinking of passing on the D2C and buying select minifigures. This minifigure lineup is pushing me to just buy the whole thing. 

21 minutes ago, Bobby Drake said:

IIRC, Falcon confirmed we're not getting any new villains

Which makes me wonder; Alright, the remaining villains won't be new, but... will their designs be?

Edited by PGBQW

8 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

IIRC, Falcon confirmed we're not getting any new villains

Which makes me wonder; Alright, the remaining villains won't be new, but... will their designs be?

For that matter what about Spider-Man? I mean if there were a time to include a comic accurate alternative suit, this would be the time. Can't recall of it was confirmed what variation he would be. A bombastic or venomized suit would really be a last spark of life to put this over the top. I'd guess unlikely, but one can hope.

1 minute ago, Childe_Roland said:

For that matter what about Spider-Man? I mean if there were a time to include a comic accurate alternative suit, this would be the time. Can't recall of it was confirmed what variation he would be. A bombastic or venomized suit would really be a last spark of life to put this over the top. I'd guess unlikely, but one can hope.

ikr? like, if the set is explicitly comic book based, you'd think we're getting a comic book spider-man

33 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Same here for Iron Patriot V2. While there is no hope for them (as well as Ronin) Thing is Infinity Saga won't end in this wave. It'll continue so long as we support it full force. So I'd expect them to make atleast more sets based on Endgame and other films that they didn't make a set.

I feel like infinity saga is their tribute/anniversary to the theme and the movies, so I do feel like there's a strong chance it'll continue next year + golden figs of the 6 Avengers (but I expect hulk to either be minifig or be replaced with golden spidey).

Yep 10 Confirmed out of '14': Spider-man, Peter Parker, J.J.Jameson, Venom, Black Cat, Punisher, Daredevil, Spider-Woman, Mysterio, Green Goblin 
Nope: Electro, Lizard
Reports on other figures: Sinister Six included in some form (At least three/four other villains as such?), No Big Figs included, 'No more New Villains'

I'd guess our remaining four figures are just returning villains to form the Sinister Six. I'm surprised we have not got more civilians though.
List updated :)

4 hours ago, Brick Clicker said:

Might be that way with another D2C releasing in Mid May

Really not sure where the idea of a 'Mid May' release came from, that's way too early in my view. It'd make much more sense for the set to be released to VIP's at the end of May around May 25th and then proceed to be released officially on June 1st. An official reveal could come Mid May, but release is not going to happen until late May in my view.

3 hours ago, admiral_typhoon said:

I feel like infinity saga is their tribute/anniversary to the theme and the movies, so I do feel like there's a strong chance it'll continue next year + golden figs of the 6 Avengers (but I expect hulk to either be minifig or be replaced with golden spidey).

I'd hope that do sets for the films they never tackled such as Captain America: The First Avenger, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Thor, Thor 2 and Iron Man 2... maybe another Thor 3 set so we can get Hulk in the new big fig style (As a set for The Incredible Hulk seems unlikely)

In terms of Golden figures It'd most likely be Iron Man, Captain America, Hawkeye, Thor, Black Widow, Bruce Banner, Nick Fury and Loki - can't see them doing a golden big fig for Hulk. Though admittedly we could get a minfigure sized golden Hulk like the Hulk polybag.

Edited by Scarilian

4 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Yep 10 Confirmed out of '14': Peter Parker, Spider-man, J.J.Jameson, Venom, Daredevil, Punisher, Black Cat, Spider-Woman Mysterio, Green Goblin
Nope: Electro, Lizard
Reports on other figures: Sinister Six included in some form (At least three/four other villains as such?), No Big Figs included, 'No more New Villains'

I'd guess our remaining four figures are just returning villains to form the Sinister Six. I'm surprised we have not got more civilians though.

I'm starting to think all villains in the set will count as members of the Sinister Six even if they weren't traditional members in the comics, and Falconfan described Black Cat as the only new villain, which seems to confirm she's being considered a villain for the purposes of this set, so if we assume that Venom, Black Cat, Mysterio, and Green Goblin are counted as part of the Sinister Six, that would mean two more villains to form the Sinister Six (and I'd be surprised if Doc Ock wasn't one of them), leaving room for at least another two figures that could be civillians and/or heroes.

1 hour ago, admiral_typhoon said:

While I'd be more than happy with an anniversary wave I really hope they don't include some sort of collectable figure gimmick like "Golden Avengers". Despite it getting a bit better recently a lot of Marvel figures are very underdetailed because of the theme's low budget, the budget for golden figures would be much better spent elsewhere.

28 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

In terms of Golden figures It'd most likely be Iron Man, Captain America, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Bruce Banner, Nick Fury and Loki

A golden Loki but no Thor?

The only golden minifigure that make sense is Golden Ironman for Mark 21 - Midas other than that I don't think it really appeals that thing to Marvel line. 

1 minute ago, SpiderJazz said:

The only golden minifigure that make sense is Golden Ironman for Mark 21 - Midas other than that I don't think it really appeals that thing to Marvel line. 

Odin's close enough too

2 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I completely agree, especially considering Marvel already suffers from a low budget so spending a lot of it on gold figures is just a waste.

16 minutes ago, bradreed715 said:

I think the last 4 figures will be Doc Ock, Sandman, Vulture and either Kraven or Scorpion

If they FINALLY give us a Sandman without sand covering half his body, I will be so happy! I'm still putting my money on Scorpion, his origin is tied to JJJ