Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

First episode of TFATWS was amazing, not a lot of set potential in this one though.

Yeah I mean this was just establishing the characters and what this series is about.

It's gonna get more and more action packed.

I think the infinity saga sets will be officially revealed between the end of FATWS and the start of Loki as there’s about a month gap where there’ll be no new content but the marvel must haves is said to be a “52 week campaign”

4 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Same. I hope they give him more rounded with little ears cowl. Looking like a real panther.

I think the mold may be something similar to the Batman(specifically Azrael Batman from LEGO Batman 3 who had no mouth space) and Captain Marvel helmet but with printing and different shaped ears 

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Yeah I mean this was just establishing the characters and what this series is about.

It's gonna get more and more action packed.

Falcon and Winter Soldier has higher set potential than Wandavision considering that this is gonna be more action packed. I can't see a Wandavision set being made asides the final episode 

Edited by MCU Spidey 2017

1 hour ago, Stock223 said:

I think the infinity saga sets will be officially revealed between the end of FATWS and the start of Loki as there’s about a month gap where there’ll be no new content but the marvel must haves is said to be a “52 week campaign”

I mean TFaTWS ends on April 23rd, and Loki begins on June 11th.

Sets are coming on June 1st, so I would be surprised if they don't leak by the time TFaTWS ends.

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Sets are coming on June 1st, so I would be surprised if they don't leak by the time TFaTWS ends.

June sets are generally revealed in the last week of April so we'll definitely get them around TFATWS's finale.

Leaks probably earlier than that.

I hope they don’t make kingpin a big-fig that’d mean he’d represent someone the same size and thanos and the hulk. I think going with a similar mould to hagrid in Harry Potter would be better 

30 minutes ago, Donkeypunch said:

I hope they don’t make kingpin a big-fig that’d mean he’d represent someone the same size and thanos and the hulk. I think going with a similar mould to hagrid in Harry Potter would be better 

Kinda agree to this. Same size but still should be different mold. 

I’ve never liked the idea of Kingpin being a big-fig, I know he’s big, but he’s not Hulk big.

I think the Hagrid mole could work well.

4 hours ago, Portal Out said:

You never know.  Lego never misses a chance to do a helicopter :grin:

spoiler alert....a helicopter in a marvel property?? Now the whole show is ruined for me 😂

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

aren't the infinity saga sets coming June 21st? that's what falconfan said

13 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

I don't remember him saying this.

14 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

spoiler alert....a helicopter in a marvel property?? Now the whole show is ruined for me 😂

Should be June 1st 

32 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

He never said that.

Sets rarely come out on dates that aren't the 1st day if the month, and these ones are coming on June 1st.

1 hour ago, Donkeypunch said:

I hope they don’t make kingpin a big-fig that’d mean he’d represent someone the same size and thanos and the hulk.

I can see him working more as a bigfig if he's based on the comics, he's generally portrayed as taller than a majority of those around him while being quite wide.

Spoiler

sk4.jpg

5 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

He never said that.

Sets rarely come out on dates that aren't the 1st day if the month, and these ones are coming on June 1st.

To be fair, its not unprecedented:
http://www.brickfinder.net/2020/06/04/lego-marvel-summer-2020-launching-june-21st/

Though yeah, I think these ones will be June 1st.

Edited by Scarilian

50 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

He never said that.

in his Instagram posts he did say June 21st, but point taken

46 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

I can see him working more as a bigfig if he's based on the comics, he's generally portrayed as taller than a majority of those around him while being quite wide.

Hide contents

sk4.jpg

To be fair, its not unprecedented:
http://www.brickfinder.net/2020/06/04/lego-marvel-summer-2020-launching-june-21st/

Though yeah, I think these ones will be June 1st.

Still not hulk or thanos size tho hagrid height/width would be perfect 

18 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

in his Instagram posts he did say June 21st, but point taken

I think I mean June 2021 in whichever post you are referring to

Edited by Falconfan1414

16 minutes ago, Donkeypunch said:

Still not hulk or thanos size tho hagrid height/width would be perfect 

I think Hagrid (as portrayed by his figure) is too lanky. I know he is a busty character but that mold wouldn't work imo

1 minute ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I think I meant June 2021

is that a foreign way to label dates? 

(the 6/21 label you gave when the existence of these sets were first revealed I mean. The post was January 29th)

10 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

(the 6/21 label you gave when the existence of these sets were first revealed I mean. The post was January 29th)

No in that post it was me saying June 2021 

12 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Must be me I guess but 6/21 obviously means June 2021 and not June 21st :shrug_oh_well:

Edited by Guyon2002

Do you guys think newer Dr. Wu minifigure does work as Shang Chi? 

I find it odd, that the first versions of Dr. Wu minifigures looks like his age while the newer ones looks slightly younger. 

Can't decide whether to buy any of the 2021 Spider-Man sets, or wait and see what's in the Bugle D2C first in case of doubling up minifigs 🤦‍♂️

9 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Do you guys think newer Dr. Wu minifigure does work as Shang Chi? 

I find it odd, that the first versions of Dr. Wu minifigures looks like his age while the newer ones looks slightly younger. 

Skintone is way too dark imo, pretty much another Cho Chang situation if you do that.

4 minutes ago, JaHawk2009 said:

Can't decide whether to buy any of the 2021 Spider-Man sets, or wait and see what's in the Bugle D2C first in case of doubling up minifigs 🤦‍♂️

Wait, definitely wait.

11 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Skintone is way too dark imo, pretty much another Cho Chang situation if you do that.

Wait, definitely wait.

Right right, I just can't see him in my collection using that face he comes with haha

I got the 2019 Endgame set with War Machine Buster and it's honestly disappointing that the only figure with Endgame War Machine is him in a Quantum suit.

I really hope that an Endgame War Machine is done in the future cause it would be a waste if Quantum suit War Machine is the only version with EG helmet 

On 3/19/2021 at 12:20 PM, Hulk_Smash said:

I’ve never liked the idea of Kingpin being a big-fig, I know he’s big, but he’s not Hulk big.

I think the Hagrid mole could work well.

I actually don't mind it. The LEGO Marvel games handle it in a way where it doesn't seem too jarring imo 

Edited by MCU Spidey 2017

14 minutes ago, MCU Spidey 2017 said:

I got the 2019 Endgame set with War Machine Buster and it's honestly disappointing that the only figure with Endgame War Machine is him in a Quantum suit.

I really hope that an Endgame War Machine is done in the future cause it would be a waste if Quantum suit War Machine is the only version with EG helmet 

I'd rather have Iron Patriot 2.0 than War Machine Mark 006, though it would be nice to get both looking at the helmet they did in 2019 it was suppose to be the Iron Patriot but due to conceptual art, they did it in black but it has the same markings as Iron Patriot face plate and should be blue.

I hope that they make him, a very nice design that needs to be made as a minifigure form.