Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

1 minute ago, TOTDForever said:

everyone here has been going back and forth about where he will be included. CMF or a traditional set, even if it is in the CMF it is a given he is 100% coming

CMF and Advent was ruled out by Falconfan even before the Infinity Saga set info exist, clearly you are the one missing some piece of info buddy, no one confirmed that he is coming off a set. That's why everyones was surprised when info was out, no Korg was mentioned. Lots of ppl throw ideas, such as polybag, battle pack and etc. Anyway, I only say what I heard, I'm just relaying information from people who I trust and some members here can attest to that credibility.

7 minutes ago, MCU Spidey 2017 said:

Oh I thought he did, the figs printing looks something like his. But its still cool that LEGO is putting effort into a Black Panther helmet mold for the Endgame sets and honoring Chadwick. The current Black Panther heads work best for Daredevil

I think you're mixing it up with Donut Minifigures, PCB did a collaboration with them making T'challa and Killmonger but the Black Panther suit was made solely by Donut Minifigs. 

3 minutes ago, MCU Spidey 2017 said:

I personally think LEGO might go the safe route and have one hairpiece for both versions of Thor and as much as I'd like to see a molded beard, I feel as if his beard would probably be printed on his face

Dang, that's gonna suck real bad. It should be braided beard and ponytail hair for Viking Thor.

2 minutes ago, MCU Spidey 2017 said:

Anyways it was stated that MCU Mysterio would be in a set. Does anyone have any theories as to which set he could be in

From what I know, the cheapest one. The other (bigger) sets is based from No way home.

1 minute ago, JaHawk2009 said:

Finally got hold of an Owen head and, wow, the difference if makes on Star-Lord is crazy. Seriously hope this print, or one like it, is used for the Benetar set. 

Hide contents

20210317_183915-1.jpg

I was kinda disappointed when the Infinity War Star Lord figs didn't have this face print but rather continued to use the 2015 Owen face print

7 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

CMF and Advent was ruled out by Falconfan even before the Infinity Saga set info exist, clearly you are the one missing some piece of info buddy, no one confirmed that he is coming off a set. That's why everyones was surprised when info was out, no Korg was mentioned. Lots of ppl throw ideas, such as polybag, battle pack and etc. Anyway, I only say what I heard, I'm just relaying information from people who I trust and some members here can attest to that credibility.

I think you're mixing it up with Donut Minifigures, PCB did a collaboration with them making T'challa and Killmonger but the Black Panther suit was made solely by Donut Minifigs. 

Dang, that's gonna suck real bad. It should be braided beard and ponytail hair for Viking Thor.

From what I know, the cheapest one. The other (bigger) sets is based from No way home.

I assumed it was a set from day 1, I was just generalizing 

6 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Oh Okay guess I was confused about BP

Well I hope LEGO surprises us with Thor and gives us something decent.

Also despite not having any info on No Way Home, I'm excited to get MCU versions of Electro and Doc Ock in the sets considering Jamie Foxx and Alfred Molina have been confirmed for the movie. Also if Spidey does get another suit(Which he probably would since MCU characters tend to switch suits once in a while) that would also be a nice addition too 

Just now, TOTDForever said:

I wonder how lego will label the 2 thors? Or will they both just be "Thor" on the box?

Probably something generic like "Battle Thor" and "Casual Thor" or they could be accurate with the names. Who knows :pir-wink:

Just now, josh_a_123 said:

I wonder if there will be dual molding in any of the Infinity Saga sets

Probably the MCU Spider-Man figs since those always tend to have dual molded figs. 

I assumed it was a set from day 1, I was just generalizing 

It's fine, more info should come out soon in usual place, as to the contents of the set and minifigures, not my information to share. 

5 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

I wonder how lego will label the 2 thors? Or will they both just be "Thor" on the box?

Viking Thor was given by fans to I think Thor in final battle set can be just "Thor" while "Bro Thor" was official name from Marvel Studios. Lmao. We'll see.

4 minutes ago, josh_a_123 said:

I wonder if there will be dual molding in any of the Infinity Saga sets

Which character do you have in your mind that you think will have it?

What if this assumed Korg figure and the new Thanos without helmet share the same type of body mold system? With a minifigure head on top and a headpiece in the case of Korg. Maybe it's a bit of a stretch but just a taught.

Edited by kevkipo

3 minutes ago, kevkipo said:

What if this assumed Korg figure and the new Thanos without helmet share the same type of body mold system? With a minifigure head on top and a headpiece in the case of Korg. Maybe it's a bit of a stretch but just a taught.

I can't think of it the way it will look good, it's weird. Lmao

25 minutes ago, JaHawk2009 said:

Finally got hold of an Owen head and, wow, the difference if makes on Star-Lord is crazy. Seriously hope this print, or one like it, is used for the Benetar set. 

Reveal hidden contents

20210317_183915-1.jpg

I’m pretty sure LEGO will use new Owen head for Star-Lord. I mean it’s in production now, and LEGO loves to reuse heads. So, it makes sense.

3 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

I’m pretty sure LEGO will use new Owen head for Star-Lord. I mean it’s in production now, and LEGO loves to reuse heads. So, it makes sense.

Butchered lots of Owen figures to replace every Star Lord figures I own, not the biggest thing they can do but a welcome one if this turns out to be right.

35 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

What you probably want is a slightly smaller version of a Fantasy Era dwarf beard.

Great news about the two Thors! It was what most of us expected already, but it's nice to have it confirmed.
The question still remains (not that it matters much of course), which clothes they'll give Fat Thor.
A certain, very awesome someone we all know in a certain place on the internet posted a picture of Thor in a blue shirt and red sweater-vest type clothes, like what he wore while going to past Asgard with Rocket. 
So, will the minifigure actually look like that, or something else? 'Cause, I remember him having different clothes while in the Benatar. At least, I keep picturing the final scene where he says goodbye to Valkyrie and says she should become ruler of New Asgard.
But maybe I forgot and he appeares in other scenes in the Benatar as well.

Can someone refresh my memory? :blush: 

Regards,
Mitch 

so final battle thor comes in both sets apparently 

I guess, we'll know Korg info soon. :wink:

1 minute ago, gedren_y said:

What you probably want is a slightly smaller version of a Fantasy Era dwarf beard.

Indeed! It should be, or I'm just wishful thinking?

2 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

so final battle thor comes in both sets apparently 

Oh, darnit. That makes my previous post pretty much useless :laugh:
Guess I can skip the Benatar, then :innocent:
Would be nice of Fat Thor still shows up, somewhere :sweet:

Regards,
Mitch

So then we might get a set based on New Asgard after all? That would explain Korg, the other Thor, and the "funny set" hint by FalconFan :laugh:

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

So then we might get a set based on New Asgard after all? That would explain Korg, the other Thor, and the "funny set" hint by FalconFan :laugh:

I thought the "funny set" hint was referring to the Sanctuary II being a $30 set.

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

i think the 'funny' set was the Sanctuary II because of how small it is

3 minutes ago, CF Mitch said:

Great news about the two Thors! It was what most of us expected already, but it's nice to have it confirmed.
The question still remains (not that it matters much of course), which clothes they'll give Fat Thor.
A certain, very awesome someone we all know in a certain place on the internet posted a picture of Thor in a blue shirt and red sweater-vest type clothes, like what he wore while going to past Asgard with Rocket. 
So, will the minifigure actually look like that, or something else? 'Cause, I remember him having different clothes while in the Benatar. At least, I keep picturing the final scene where he says goodbye to Valkyrie and says she should become ruler of New Asgard.
But maybe I forgot and he appeares in other scenes in the Benatar as well.

Can someone refresh my memory? :blush: 

Regards,
Mitch 

Bro Thor had several outfits

Topless - New Asgard

Ugly jacket - Avengers compound where he is sleeping

"bro thor" Lebowski - Runway to Quantum realm

"viking thor" - Final battle

"bro thor" Lebowski again in Benatar ending scene.

Though Falcon corrected the information that both Benatar and Final Battle will have the Viking Thor look.

16 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Butchered lots of Owen figures to replace every Star Lord figures I own, not the biggest thing they can do but a welcome one if this turns out to be right.

Did the same thing with Owen figures, and I don’t regret it one bit.

Panda Minifigs on YouTube has posted a video showing off the Rocket minifig in detail. I think it looks great!

And that confirms that the scarf piece is able to fit with the new Rocket head. Damn. Awesome.

FULCRUM just confirmed Korg and Miek is incoming! :wink: