Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

2 minutes ago, EX0 said:

Did everyone see falcon fans story post on IG? I’m honestly a little confused, I assumed at first that he is referring to a Falcon and Winter soldier Disney+ set...but now that I think about it, why post the comic image of Falcon Cap? Perhaps a comic poly bag re release of the comic con exclusive?

or CMF? or simply Falcon with shield confirming TFAWS Disney+ set.

I always love people dissecting images like these that get posted on Instagram by LEGO pages... half the time they mean nothing, but people get worked up about them, like the time @Falconfan1414 posted an image of the Darkseid big fig and everyone freaked out, but it meant nothing at all, it’s great.

4 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

or CMF? or simply Falcon with shield confirming TFAWS Disney+ set.

That’s true, I didn’t think about the CMF series. Just thought it was odd to use the comic image. Could be overthinking it though 

36 minutes ago, jamesdavies2000 said:

Ah, I see. Does LEGO usually fairly convert the prices of their sets fairly or are they a little sneaky sometimes?

I could see the Iron Monger having a similar size/build to the Igor Armor from The Hall of Armors set. It would make sense considering the Obadiah Stain minifigure would fit in there too.

I mean Iron Monger's mech has like 5 times more pieces the this one.

5 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Or I’m excited to see captain America Sam Wilson in live action 

Ahhhh, so I definitely overthought it. My apologies dude

1 hour ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I do not want the Iron Man Mk3 figure to be battle damaged. It wouldn’t fit in the collection as the only battle damaged suit and then we wouldn’t have a regular mk3. I wouldn’t mind a battle damaged mk85 in the final battle endgame set since we already have a regular version of that suit and it would fit the scene. But a damaged mk3 would be very disappointing to me

I wouldn't mind, to be honest. Especially not if we end up getting a MkIV as well, they're practically the same so if III is battle damaged and IV isn't, that would suit me just fine.
And even if we wouldn't get a MkIV and the MkIII would be battle damaged, I would gladly take it. 

12 minutes ago, NetherCreeper said:

I think that everyone who's confused about what the Iron Monger is going to be like has completely forgotten about last year's hulkbuster:

https://brickset.com/sets/76164-1/Iron-Man-Hulkbuster-versus-A-I-M-Agent

Most likely, it'll be the same scale (hopefully with a better head), since it's the same price and a similar parts count too.

I was thinking this too. Though in the movies, Iron Monger armor is not as big as Hulkbuster armor, right? So hopefully the LEGO version is a bit smaller than the last two MCU Hulkbuster sets.

Regards,
Mitch

Edited by CF Mitch

1 minute ago, CF Mitch said:

I was thinking this too. Though in the movies, Iron Monger armor is not as big as Hulkbuster armor, right? So hopefully the LEGO version is a bit smaller than the last two Hulkbuster sets.

Regards,
Mitch

Well, the hulkbuster was already larger than it should be, and then they made it bigger, so I don't think lego is too bothered with scaling when it comes to these iron man mechs.

24 minutes ago, NetherCreeper said:

I always love people dissecting images like these that get posted on Instagram by LEGO pages... half the time they mean nothing, but people get worked up about them, like the time @Falconfan1414 posted an image of the Darkseid big fig and everyone freaked out, but it meant nothing at all, it’s great.

Yeah haha that’s my bad, definitely overthought it. I don’t think I was around for the Darkseid thing, sounds like it caused trouble though lol

5 minutes ago, CF Mitch said:

I wouldn't mind, to be honest. Especially not if we end up getting a MkIV as well, they're practically the same so if III is battle damaged and IV isn't, that would suit me just fine.
And even if we wouldn't get a MkIV and the MkIII would be battle damaged, I would gladly take it. 

I don't think I understand what you are trying to point out, Mark 3 and Mark 4 are two different suits probably similar but still there's a bit of changes just like 42,43 and 46,47 with just re-color.

Having a battle damaged Mark 3 is just like having that transforming Mark 8, not complete and would be not ideal for Hall of Armor display as all of the other suits doesn't have battle damage.

While a great example that could be Battle damaged is Mark 50 and Mark 85 not only because it has alot of screen time being battle damage but also we got them already in normal/complete form.

This is like the exclusive Mark 43 without his chest plate in UCS Hulkbuster, it's fine because we got the Mark 43 in AoU set. 

Anyhow, I think it's just depends on the preference. Mark 1 battle damaged was good because it is made of scrap metal. 

And it is not symmetrical compare to other suits of Tony Stark.

24 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I don't think I understand what you are trying to point out, Mark 3 and Mark 4 are two different suits probably similar but still there's a bit of changes just like 42,43 and 46,47 with just re-color.

Perhaps, but those differences are so small, in LEGO you couldn't tell the difference. So, it wouldn't make sense -in my opinion- to have a MkIII and MkIV that are both intact.
Don't get me wrong, I realize we probably won't get both. I was just saying, it would be okay to me if MkIII was battle damaged, that's all :classic:

Regards,
Mitch

Mark 3 and Mark 4 are not as similar as one might think though. The legs are pretty much completely different aside from the coloring and the torso's also have several design differences. 

Screenshot_28.jpg

19 minutes ago, CF Mitch said:

Perhaps, but those differences are so small, in LEGO you couldn't tell the difference. So, it wouldn't make sense -in my opinion- to have a MkIII and MkIV that are both intact.
Don't get me wrong, I realize we probably won't get both. I was just saying, it would be okay to me if MkIII was battle damaged, that's all :classic:

Regards,
Mitch

No harm Mitch, I'm actually open for a healthy discussion. And yeah, Mark 4 is still up in the clouds, but never say never. It'll happen. 

13 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Mark 3 and Mark 4 are not as similar as one might think though. The legs are pretty much completely different aside from the coloring and the torso's also have several design differences. 

Snip*

That's what I thought. Thank you for posting this picture, torso and legs are different enough to warrant a minifigure for each of their own. But imagine Mark 3 and Mark 4 (if it happens in CMF) having arm printing, then Mark 6 and 7 would suck so hard. Lmao. Ironically 3 and 4 should be basic than 6 and 7.

I'm a Hall of Armor builder as well and while I don't think Lego will give us a battle damaged MKIII, I wouldn't care too much it if they did since Tony Stark displays it that way in the movies (Iron Man 2 and Iron Man 3). I put the images in the spoiler tags since they're huge.

Its a different situation than the MK 43 with the open chest plate and leg plates imo. I don't have that one or count it. That one is only meant for the inside of the Hulkbuster.

Iron Man 2:

1000?cb=20170515131300

Iron Man 3:

Battle damaged Iron Man mark III suit

4 hours ago, NetherCreeper said:

yeah hes just a troll hahaha

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

Im allowed to have my own interests :laugh:

How DARE you have a life outside leaking?! ;)

3 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

3 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

No harm Mitch, I'm actually open for a healthy discussion. And yeah, Mark 4 is still up in the clouds, but never say never. It'll happen. 

That's what I thought. Thank you for posting this picture, torso and legs are different enough to warrant a minifigure for each of their own. But imagine Mark 3 and Mark 4 (if it happens in CMF) having arm printing, then Mark 6 and 7 would suck so hard. Lmao. Ironically 3 and 4 should be basic than 6 and 7.

I was looking at those exact same pictures while trying typing my previous message, and though the differences are clear on them and therefore, of course, in the movies, I still think they wouldn't become that obvious on a minifig, considering how much smaller they are.
Then again, it might just be a case of me having (slightly) lower standards than you guys :classic: 

And, MkVI and MkVII are pretty outdated anyway, compared to the recent MCU armors :tongue: MkVI could definitely use a remake if you ask me. The other(s) as well, generally speaking, but I don't really care as much for them, myself :blush: 

Regards,
Mitch

26 minutes ago, CF Mitch said:

I was looking at those exact same pictures while trying typing my previous message, and though the differences are clear on them and therefore, of course, in the movies, I still think they wouldn't become that obvious on a minifig, considering how much smaller they are.
Then again, it might just be a case of me having (slightly) lower standards than you guys :classic: 

And, MkVI and MkVII are pretty outdated anyway, compared to the recent MCU armors :tongue: MkVI could definitely use a remake if you ask me. The other(s) as well, generally speaking, but I don't really care as much for them, myself :blush: 

Regards,
Mitch

I don't see how the MK VI would get a remade figure considering the current version is really accurate to the armour it's based on and the only thing a remade MK VI could add is arm printing or a all new Iron Man helmet mold that is actually accurate to the films

I do agree that the MK VII could use a remake considering the torso is slightly inaccurate and MK 42 could also be remade with better printing and a more accurate Iron man face piece 

Um, since LEGO would be working with Marvel in the foreseeable future and Iron Man figs really sell, does anyone think they'll consider making a brand new movie accurate helmet in the future like some of Phoenixcustoms or SY's molds or will we still continue to get the Iron Man mold that has been seen in every MCU Iron Man fig since the MK 6 

I think having variety of different styles Iron Man molds like Batman has for DC would be a nice way for LEGO to expirement 

30 minutes ago, MCU Spidey 2017 said:

I don't see how the MK VI would get a remade figure considering the current version is really accurate to the armour it's based on and the only thing a remade MK VI could add is arm printing or a all new Iron Man helmet mold that is actually accurate to the films

I do agree that the MK VII could use a remake considering the torso is slightly inaccurate and MK 42 could also be remade with better printing and a more accurate Iron man face piece 

Um, since LEGO would be working with Marvel in the foreseeable future and Iron Man figs really sell, does anyone think they'll consider making a brand new movie accurate helmet in the future like some of Phoenixcustoms or SY's molds or will we still continue to get the Iron Man mold that has been seen in every MCU Iron Man fig since the MK 6 

I think having variety of different styles Iron Man molds like Batman has for DC would be a nice way for LEGO to expirement 

I think those 2 existing helmet mold should be good. What TLG needs to do is those accessory mold that comes with a specific armor, just like Red snapper, South paw, Striker, Gamma and etc (good thing is they can reuse it with other variants that has same type of accessory) we didn't see Tony Stark to wear alot of it so a blank head will do. 

I have Mark 85 and I also pre ordered Mark 50 - PhoenixCustomBricks, they are indeed accurate but that's the only 2 suit I will be buying because those are Nano Tech suits that doesn't require an opening face plate. Other than that, I'll stick to what lego give us.

7 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I think those 2 existing helmet mold should be good. What TLG needs to do is those accessory mold that comes with a specific armor, just like Red snapper, South paw, Striker, Gamma and etc (good thing is they can reuse it with other variants that has same type of accessory) we didn't see Tony Stark to wear alot of it so a blank head will do. 

I have Mark 85 and I also pre ordered Mark 50 - PhoenixCustomBricks, they are indeed accurate but that's the only 2 suit I will be buying because those are Nano Tech suits that doesn't require an opening face plate. Other than that, I'll stick to what lego give us.

Cool, this isn't a jab at LEGO or anything since I love that for their first official Iron Man fig with the MK 6 figure they decided to go all out and give him a molded helmet which has served as the MCU Lego Iron Man template instead of going with a generic blank headpiece with printing 

39 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Not sure if anyone else has seen it yet but Noobmaster69's identity has been revealed.

It was <Apple guy who had the same glasses? as Steve from TWS> all along.

49 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Not sure if anyone else has seen it yet but Noobmaster69's identity has been revealed.

it is disappointing, I can think of hundreds of people it could've been to make it funny