Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Just now, SoggyBottom17 said:

Is the carnage helmet fake?

Doesn’t look like it. It appears real, and surprisingly really impressive.

1 minute ago, SpiderJazz said:

New moldings for long hair Thor? broken cap shield? Gauntlet for minifigure? Geeeeez 

I didn't even think about that 🤯 what if the minfigs have battle damage detail? A long shot but I can dream can't I?

Just now, TOTDForever said:

I didn't even think about that 🤯 what if the minfigs have battle damage detail? A long shot but I can dream can't I?

My excitement level is already at its highest and now it’s exploding

Spiderman in his upgrade suit may have just leaked, can't really tell if it is just the stark suit fig

Looks like the one in the Stark Jet.

I DON'T BELIEVE, I JUST DON'T BELIEVE THIS! 

Dragon Flyer sounds good, but it's a bummer that only Shuri is exclusive - I'd definitely like it more if they exchanged Final Battle T'Challa for someone else.

Iron Monger set sounds amazing. Even if the mech is oversized I don't care, as it's based on the first MCU movie, how cool is that?

Final Battle... WOW. JUST WOW. The Big Three?! Scarlet Witch?! Ant-Man and Black Panther?! THANOS WITH AT LEAST 2 NEW MOULDS?! AM I DREAMING?! Avengers HQ and van both sound amazing, wonder how they'll pull it off with 527 pieces?

Benatar sounds great, but minifigure selection is rather underwhelming. Only 4 out of 6 Guardians? Thor is a nice addition, but for that price point I'd expect them to include all of them.

Sanctuary II sounds like an oversized microfighter. Captain Marvel sounds cool, but seeing as it includes (probably) a repeat of Iron Man and a minfigure Thanos (which won't look good with bigfig one) it seems kind of like a standalone set.

Infinity Gauntlet sounds great, and so doe the Advent Calendar. 7 minfigures? That sounds great.

Spiderman in his upgrade suit may have just leaked, can't really tell if it is just the stark suit fig

That one might be fake, but I’m not sure

1 minute ago, Brickroll said:

Looks like the one in the Stark Jet.

No, this one’s black

1 minute ago, TOTDForever said:

1 minute ago, hvader said:

My excitement level is already at its highest and now it’s exploding

Long hair thor should be a new mold, as it appears that he will be in both benatar and final battle. Beard and hair in one piece dope! 

Broken shield is just a wishfulthink for me.

But gauntlet for Ironman Mark 85 should happen!

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I DON'T BELIEVE, I JUST DON'T BELIEVE THIS! 

Dragon Flyer sounds good, but it's a bummer that only Shuri is exclusive - I'd definitely like it more if they exchanged Final Battle T'Challa for someone else.

Iron Monger set sounds amazing. Even if the mech is oversized I don't care, as it's based on the first MCU movie, how cool is that?

Final Battle... WOW. JUST WOW. The Big Three?! Scarlet Witch?! Ant-Man and Black Panther?! THANOS WITH AT LEAST 2 NEW MOULDS?! AM I DREAMING?! Avengers HQ and van both sound amazing, wonder how they'll pull it off with 527 pieces?

Benatar sounds great, but minifigure selection is rather underwhelming. Only 4 out of 6 Guardians? Thor is a nice addition, but for that price point I'd expect them to include all of them.

Sanctuary II sounds like an oversized microfighter. Captain Marvel sounds cool, but seeing as it includes (probably) a repeat of Iron Man and a minfigure Thanos (which won't look good with bigfig one) it seems kind of like a standalone set.

Infinity Gauntlet sounds great, and so doe the Advent Calendar. 7 minfigures? That sounds great.

I hope they include the rat that is responsible for defeating Thanos in the van 😂

1 minute ago, BrickHat said:

Do we happen to know if Iron Man will have his MCU mold or the newer one? I am hoping they haven't retired the MCU mold...

Same here. Is there any way someone could find this out/confirm it for us?

1 minute ago, SpiderJazz said:

Long hair thor should be a new mold, as it appears that he will be in both benatar and final battle. Beard and hair in one piece dope! 

Broken shield is just a wishfulthink for me.

But gauntlet for Ironman Mark 85 should happen!

Benetar sounds like it is based off Infinity War, so Thor would be muscular, have short hair, and the eye patch 

3 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

It's obviously fake.

Never trust blurry leaks.

2 minutes ago, SoggyBottom17 said:

That one might be fake, but I’m not sure

No, this one’s black

The photo quality is low enough that I could see it either way.

I hope they include the rat that is responsible for defeating Thanos in the van 😂

If it doesn't then I won't buy any of those sets :laugh_hard:

1 minute ago, Legocity2713 said:

Same here. Is there any way someone could find this out/confirm it for us?

I don't have a confirmation but my guess is it's the MCU mold after all. They are bringing back the first MCU movie, that flat helmet won't look good in Mark 3 and after all this is MCU sets we are talking about, not those loosely based avengers game enix set that heavily inspired in MCU armors.

1 minute ago, TOTDForever said:

Benetar sounds like it is based off Infinity War, so Thor would be muscular, have short hair, and the eye patch 

Rocket has been reported to be the Endgame version so it's likely based off the end of Endgame with Thor getting on the ship with the Guardians.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but Carnage's head is actually the first helmet type of set I actually like. Not only like, I LOVE IT. Looks amazing, can't wait to see how Venom looks now.

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I can't believe I'm saying this, but Carnage's head is actually the first helmet type of set I actually like. Not only like, I LOVE IT. Looks amazing, can't wait to see how Venom looks now.

Me too. I can’t believe how good it looks. I’m hyped for Venom now 

A few more thoughts I had, also looking at the build descriptions...

Interesting the Benatar has a ucs stand, makes me wonder if it’s minifig scale or just for display. The rotating head for Thanos makes me slightly worried, because we’ve gotten big figs in the past with minifig heads (https://brickset.com/sets/75977-1/Junkrat-Roadhoghttps://brickset.com/sets/70642-1/Killow-vs-Samurai-Xhttps://brickset.com/sets/70144-1/Laval-s-Fire-Lion) but they’ve always had some large headgear to make it look less silly, so many not, but that doesn’t change the fact that it is a possibility...

I hope the final battle includes both of Thor’s hammers, that would complete the scene. The broken shield would be cool too. I also wonder if Thanos has his sword, and if he does, how is it built? This is so exciting!