Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

1 minute ago, Scarilian said:

I love this forum xD

Hahahahaha so do I! But if I have to choose it's Cap.

while I'm a sucker of Ironman minifigs I can't see then doing Mark 85 again. It's done they did that already it's not perfect but that's it. I think that's the best thing they could, I would love Cap to be the focus probably Thor too. 

3 minutes ago, spiderfan2000 said:

I'd say Iron Man.  The one from the 2019 wave is actually pretty good, but the undetailed arms were by far the weakest aspect of it.  

The reason I didn't think it was a MK 85 was because printing on gold/yellow seems pretty rare, but if it was red arms with the gold printing... that would be cool.

The only improvement they could make to the MK85 is dual-moulded arms.

Looking at the list, one thing springs to mind - we have a iron man 1 set and a TFA set, but not a set giving us a pre-fat thor. My guess is that the 76193: $149.99/149.99€ (1901 pieces) set is Asgard.

WOW that's a crazy good lineup! Definitely looking forward to this wave, hopefully they live up to the hype.

2 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

I would love an Incredible Hulk set....I would be so happy

I mean if they make She-Hulk sets we'll most likely get Abomination but yes. Incredible Hulk set would be... well INCREDIBLE. 

3 minutes ago, admiral_typhoon said:

Looking at the list, one thing springs to mind - we have a iron man 1 set and a TFA set, but not a set giving us a pre-fat thor. My guess is that the 76193: $149.99/149.99€ (1901 pieces) set is Asgard.

I didn't think about that. If we get the ACTUAL Thor helmet I would go nuts.

4 minutes ago, admiral_typhoon said:

The only improvement they could make to the MK85 is dual-moulded arms.

Correct, that's why I don't think we are getting him again or atleast if we get him it's an entire new design. They already made him and that's the best they could, I mean design is there they just chose not to give him printed arms.

2 minutes ago, hvader said:

I mean if they make She-Hulk sets we'll most likely get Abomination but yes. Incredible Hulk set would be... well INCREDIBLE. 

I need The Lizard and Abomination to be minifigs/bigfigs then I will be a forever content Afol

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

And as for Asgard set... Odin, Heimdal, Loki please be true.

That would be amazing. I wish the Asgard set can be a compilation of all 3 Thor films to give us Malekith, Skurge and Surtur

Just now, hvader said:

Now if the D2C is not Endgame final battle. What would it be???

Daily Bugle, Oscorp, Infinity Gauntlet, Wakanda, Asgard, Sanctum Sanctorum are the only things I can think of...maybe a giant brick built stormbreaker or mjolnir...maybe Loki's staff 

Just now, TOTDForever said:

Daily Bugle, Oscorp, Infinity Gauntlet, Wakanda, Asgard, Sanctum Sanctorum are the only things I can think of...maybe a giant brick built stormbreaker or mjolnir...maybe Loki's staff 

Out of those, I want Daily Bugle and Oscorp the most

Just now, hvader said:

Still Endgame with most of the important and needed characters like Trinity.

89.99 may already have Korg and Rocket and probably a new bigfigure? I can't see them including either Cap, Ironman or Thor maybe one of them? But I still don't think it has one main hero.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Still Endgame with most of the important and needed characters like Trinity.

89.99 may already have Korg and Rocket and probably a new bigfigure? I can't see them including either Cap, Ironman or Thor maybe one of them? But I still don't think it has one main hero.

Ahhh that can make sense. The two sets combine to form the complete Endgame final battle. If that's the case then RIP wallet

2 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

And as for Asgard set... Odin, Heimdal, Loki please be true.

In the dome of the Bifrost. I can see that as a $150 set.

8 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

I would love an Incredible Hulk set....I would be so happy

I too would like to see such a set in the future.  An Abomination bigfig could probably get away with reusing the 2016 Killer Croc mold.

9 minutes ago, admiral_typhoon said:

My guess is that the 76193: $149.99/149.99€ (1901 pieces) set is Asgard.

Asgard is definitely one of my top wants.  If it's based on the first movie, I could see the lineup being: Thor, Loki, Odin, Frigga, Heimdall, Sif, The Warriors Three, and perhaps a couple each of the Einherjar and Frost Giants.  Probably a brick built Destroyer too.

Just now, hvader said:

Ahhh that can make sense. The two sets combine to form the complete Endgame final battle. If that's the case then RIP wallet

True, I'm leaning towards this. We won't get any of the trinity in that 89.99 set if we do probably just one. 

Again it may have two new figures already which is already very nice and a new Bigfigure. There's no way everything in that set is new.

10 minutes ago, hvader said:

I'm still thinking it'll be Comics/Raimi Daily Bugle with characters like JJJ, Mary Jane, Betty Brant, Green Goblin (purple but with a face like the bridge one if it's comics based) and then sinister six members we're missing.

It's funny, I was about to do a bricklink load of Marvel characters, but now it's on hold while I wait to see what we're getting...

Edited by doclord

4 minutes ago, spiderfan2000 said:

Asgard is definitely one of my top wants.  If it's based on the first movie, I could see the lineup being: Thor, Loki, Odin, Frigga, Heimdall, Sif, The Warriors Three, and perhaps a couple each of the Einherjar and Frost Giants.  Probably a brick built Destroyer too.

If it's the dome of the Bifrost, I'd hope to see Sleipnir, Odin's eight-legged horse.

If these sets are all based on assorted MCU properties, then I can see the $150 being a Milano. Maybe that's where Rocket is from? As the torso is grey and apparently not exactly Endgame Rocket.

Edited by doclord

There's a lot to process, so I'll just summarize my thoughts in a simple gif

tenor.gif

3 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

There's a lot to process

The most insane aspect is that we have not even a hint towards the biggest sets of the wave the $149.99 set and the $299.99 D2C... and this is not even everything.