Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

Very curious that your supposed setnumbers for Spider-Man 3 are all 2HY 2020 releases for DC.

76157 - Wonder Woman vs Cheetah

76158 - Batboat The Penguin Persuit!

76159 - Joker's Trike Chase

76160 - Mobile Bat Base

I had not realized that, I was given two separate batches of info for the marvel and dc themes so as to not confuse them. Let me make sure I have my info in order from my source

4 minutes ago, TheBattinson said:

I had not realized that, I was given two separate batches of info for the marvel and dc themes so as to not confuse them. Let me make sure I have my info in order from my source

who is your source? lmao

Just now, TOTDForever said:

who is your source? lmao

Seeing as how easy it was to disprove these 'leaks' I wouldn't look into it too much :tongue:

8 minutes ago, TheBattinson said:

At least check the set numbers you use are not used by other sets before putting them out. It’s not hard :laugh:

Seeing as how easy it was to disprove these 'leaks' I wouldn't look into it too much :tongue:

what about the alleged Shang chi set number they gave? 

what about the alleged Shang chi set number they gave? 

76178 is the Super Heroes D2C I reported on a few months ago and 76179 is most likely just taken from the list Falconfan shared in September. From what I've heard so far there is no $15 Shang Chi set. 

76178 is the Super Heroes D2C I reported on a few months ago and 76179 is most likely just taken from the list Falconfan shared in September. From what I've heard so far there is no $15 Shang Chi set. 

I wonder what that $15 set will be then if not one of those two set numbers, D+ maybe? 

Oh I must have missed the memo that it was ten-seconds-of-fame fake leaker season.

Seriously, anyone who is thinking of posting fake leaks, I suggest: don't. Our knowledgeable members will call you out and you'll be banned.

This is your first and last warning.

I wonder what that $15 set will be then if not one of those two set numbers, D+ maybe? 

I haven't heard anything regarding that setnumber, might as well be DC. We'll find out eventually.

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

I haven't heard anything regarding that setnumber, might as well be DC. We'll find out eventually.

I think he means disney plus not dc

I do lol, D+ was easier to type out on my phone 

oh ok with D+ meaning Disney plus I thought that's what you meant.  

Glad that I am not missing so much and late to this party, only 5 pages to read. 

Shout out to @TOTDForever for messaging me, with all this casting news and stuff happening in SM3. I hope we get something crazy in this wave. 

11 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Glad that I am not missing so much and late to this party, only 5 pages to read. 

Shout out to @TOTDForever for messaging me, with all this casting news and stuff happening in SM3. I hope we get something crazy in this wave. 

no problem! also the only thing you missed on here was a fake leaker lol

3 hours ago, The Stud said:

It’s probably extremely unlikely, but six SM3 sets for each of the Sinister Six members would be stellar. (Assuming we’re getting versions of them in this new movie.) And if J. Jonah Jameson is truly playing a bigger role in this movie, it stands to reason that the Daily Bugle building will appear in it, which could make an exquisite $100 set like the IW Sanctum Sanctorum.

Ok that’s an awesome idea. 

13 minutes ago, HarryVader said:

Ok that’s an awesome idea. 

imagine a $100 daily bugle ? i bet that would be the set with the 3 spider-men

I am more excited about a potential Andrew Garfield minifig than I am a Tobey Maguire one, TASM movies hold a special place in my heart and it is unfortunate we never got lego sets for them (besides the TASM2 Promotional figs)

On 1/3/2021 at 3:02 AM, The Stud said:

I’ve actually been wondering this as well. I haven’t seen a single post, video, or picture of this thing in hand and it’s been a month since they were supposedly shipping them out. I don’t think I had much of a chance of winning or anything (heck, I don’t even think I received any emails saying that they even got my entry), but it’s weird that nothing’s come of it.

I was speaking with Lego customer service earlier today about an issue and decided to ask about this out of curiosity. The minifigures were produced and delivered to Sony (confirmed by the operators friend who works for Sony in a distribution warehouse). Seems they just got bogged down with COVID and the holidays/USPS so they were delayed. He expects them to be delivered by the end of January to mid February the latest. Guess we will see.

I’m not a fan of the Amazing Spider-Man movies, but I am more excited for the potential of getting an Andrew Garfield minifigure. I somehow already have every Tom Holland Spidey minifigure Lego has made so far, and I’m about to order the Tobey Maguire Spider-Man 2 minifigure off of Bricklink soon, so I just need an attainable version of Andrew to complete the trio.

I do hope we also get more of MCU Peter’s supporting cast this time around as well. (Characters like Aunt May, a proper Happy Hogan, new versions of Ned and MJ, and maybe characters like Flash, Betty, or even Peter’s teacher.) I’m keeping my expectations very low in that regard though, since none of them are superheroes or supervillains, meaning that kids aren’t really going to care for them as much.

Also, I can’t help but wonder how Lego will differentiate the different versions of Spider-Man in the sets. Will they just call all of them Spider-Man? I think that would make it unlikely for more than one version to appear in the same set. I think it would be cool if they were all referred to by their universe designations. For example, the MCU takes place in Earth-199999 so the Lego sets could call Tom Holland’s version “1999999 Spider-Man”. I don’t think Lego would do that though, since that would be really confusing to most people.

44 minutes ago, steyin said:

I was speaking with Lego customer service earlier today about an issue and decided to ask about this out of curiosity. The minifigures were produced and delivered to Sony (confirmed by the operators friend who works for Sony in a distribution warehouse). Seems they just got bogged down with COVID and the holidays/USPS so they were delayed. He expects them to be delivered by the end of January to mid February the latest. Guess we will see.

That’s good to hear! It’d be really cool if I somehow won since I just got the new Miles Morales game for Christmas and am about to start playing it soon.

7 hours ago, zoth33 said:

I think he means disney plus not dc

You misunderstand me. That set can be anything superhero related, including DC. We simply don't know.

9 hours ago, TOTDForever said:

I am more excited about a potential Andrew Garfield minifig than I am a Tobey Maguire one, TASM movies hold a special place in my heart and it is unfortunate we never got lego sets for them (besides the TASM2 Promotional figs)

I feel the exact same way. I love Andrew Garfield as Spider-Man and it’s great to see him finally being acknowledged after all this time

21 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

The only comic characters we know are in the movie are Shang Chi, Razor Fist, Mandarin and Fing Fang Foom. 

its

Fin Fang Foom

Edited by Mattallica

One to two sets with Shang-Chi, the Mandarin, Razor Fist, and a brick-built Fin Fang Foom would be awesome! And with the film's codename being Freelance Restorations, we may get characters like Black Jack Tarr and Leiko Wu also.