Simulterious

[Q10 – Sneeve - TT] Purging the opposition

*Your entry has earned 7 XP*

50747544806_dc8e3cdcb7_c.jpgPurging the opposition by Simulterious, on Flickr

As the Triumvirate strengthens it's hold on Sneeve, small units of imperial forces are sent in to disperse rebellious citizens. 

A small jet trooper squad is sent in to neutralize rebel sympathisers. ISB intel suggest they'll met at a derelict water refinery. The small control building seems abandoned, the large liquid tank now rusted. Footsteps can be heard on the cracked pavement, two conspirators brazenly meeting in the light of day. That's the last mistake they will ever make, thought TK-176. They swooped in like hawks; it was done in seconds...

__Behind the scenes__

Spoiler

A quick 2 hour build I did to support MarvelBoy's campaign, first time using the net pieces to achieve that subtle effect on the floor. Stay tuned, as there are more builds coming from me in the near future...

5 hours ago, Bociephus said:

Incredible detail in your build. What in the world are those jetpacks made out of?!? I want some!!!!

They were originaly designed by Viking Bricks. The base is a rollerskate piece, with a ski blade on either side. Lever bases are inserted into the skis. Finnaly, the binoculars piece is attached to the stud of the roller skate...