Sign in to follow this  
Takanuinuva

DJ Mak Megahertz

Years ago around 2010 when Hero Factory first launched. I created a Moc of the character from the Hero Factory FM podcasts. DJ Mak Megahertz

https://brickshelf.com/gallery/takanuinuva/herofactory/034.jpg

Cut to a decade later and I decided he needed an update. Mainly to his head and back builds. So here is the updated design. He is basically a walking radio station able to broadcast from anywhere by himself. 

dj_mak_megahertz_1.jpg

dj_mak_megahertz_2.jpg

dj_mak_megahertz_3.jpg

Comments and criticism appreciated 

That's really nice! I love the head with the sunglasses and headphones. Really creative! 

The only thing I wouldn't mind seeing is maybe a bit more color to break apart all the silver. And just a suggestion, but Breakout Stringer's speaker armor wouldn't look out of place somewhere on the build.

4 hours ago, Kalhiki said:

That's really nice! I love the head with the sunglasses and headphones. Really creative! 

The only thing I wouldn't mind seeing is maybe a bit more color to break apart all the silver. And just a suggestion, but Breakout Stringer's speaker armor wouldn't look out of place somewhere on the build.

Probably could swap the silver limbs out to be black instead.

But as for Stringers' speakers. I only have one pair and don't really want to buy another. As them being the only gunmetal part on the moc would clash with all the silver I feel.