Louis of Nutwood

[MOC] Rescue in Antarctica

It’s been 92 days since I’ve landed in this godforsaken part of the world, to conduct a research that would change the future of mankind. 

Huh... It’s even funny now, how wrong I was to think this was such a big deal. And then, all went to hell...

Staring into the vastness of the sea, the greatness of the mountains, the magnitude of these glaciers, I understand now how small we are. How nothing but specs of dust in an everchanging world we represent. 

Humankind... Huh... Such a vague idea, it has become. You are all so far away... And me, I’m alone, forgotten, travelling with the sea, given to the cold winds of an inhabited land. It’s like I’m part of it. 

Staring from the edge of the world into... nothing. I never felt so alone. Yet, strangely enough, I never felt so... alive.

Rescue in Antarctica

Radio static*

“Central, this is Eagle 05. Please respond. Over?”

“This is central coming in. Eagle 05, what is your status? Over.”

“Central, I’m flying over the Volta Glacier chain, approximately 38 hours after the disaster... Uh... It’s a mess from up here. A big chunk of the rock has broken apart. I’m flying over the crack, now... Heck! It ripped right where the research facility used to be. There. You see? The crack must be about 50 kilometers... Uh... Central, please standby... What? Are you serious?... Central, there’s something on the rocks. It looks... Is that a person? Uh... We’re checking it out, please standby”

“Eagle 05, please respond. Over?... Eagle 05...”

“Central, this is Eagle 05. We are heading back to the station. Uh... How long ago did you say Dr. Mallorie Lynch went missing? I think... I think we found her!”

Rescue in Antarctica Details

________

Louis of Nutwood. 

This is a re-rebuilt of the LEGO City set 7903, now performing a rescue on the sea with some minor modifications since last upload Rescue Helicopter MH-7903 .

Hope you all like it.
Cheers!

Great build! Beautiful helicopter. I like the scene composition.It conveys drama and action. The floating ice sheets look good and the penguins are a nice touch.

14 hours ago, Ragana9289 said:

Loocs amazing!

Naah, amazing is your comment, Vagana! Thanks for the support!

7 minutes ago, Brickwolf said:

Great build! Beautiful helicopter. I like the scene composition.It conveys drama and action. The floating ice sheets look good and the penguins are a nice touch.

I'm glad you liked it, Brickwolf! I'm thrilled you caught the feeling in the ambiance - drama and action!
Thanks for the support, brother!