DarthsDonuts54

[Factions Ep. 5 - Cat A][K9 - Coruscant - CS] A Jako--Sized Mistake

*Your entry has earned 6 XP*

Coruscant: Jedi Archives

49839823178_dfbb555f0d_z.jpgIMG_6678

Upon doing research in the fourth hall of the archives on the Jakobeast, I’ve now realized that I have made a grave and terrible mistake.

49840659787_b57e5a6787_z.jpgIMG_6677

49840659532_bdb93463fe_z.jpgIMG_6680 In an effort to make some quick credits, I ran across this “big game” hunter who was too old now to do the hunting himself. In exchange for a considerable amount of credits, all I had to do was track down the beast, kill it, and bring the head back to him. Easy. He told me I could find information on it and its possible whereabouts in the fourth hall of the Jedi Archives on Coruscant (which contained information on all known fauna in the galaxy), now abandoned since the fall of the Empire.

Now that I’ve researched the beast, I’ve found out that there are two things wrong. One, it is found on ice worlds in the outer rim, which is great because I love cold (ehh no). And two, the thing is FORCE SENSITIVE. A whole herd of them could level an entire forest using a “force push” ability. I hope there will be something left of me, and my ship, to collect the credits….

Spoiler

Some more images. This is really embarrassing, but the build is not 100% finished. An error on my part by not ordering enough to complete the "bookshelves" :wall:

49839822588_6de853c243_z.jpgIMG_6681

49839822928_33122e2c37_z.jpgIMG_6682

49840366406_a9747c60cc_z.jpgIMG_6685

The Jakobeast: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Jakobeast/Legends

You captured the place very well. The sape of the chair and the desk is looking nice and the details on the corners of the bookshelves are perfect.

Agreed - this entry is really good, and you get the idea, even though you’re missing a few parts... I would have loved to see the beast though! ?

Nice library shot, very effective. The table and the chair are quite good as well.

Many times we don't have enough parts for what we would like to build. Choosing the right angles for the shots and limiting the size can help a lot. 

Your photography did a great job highlighting what you were able to finish building. I'll echo that your chair looks great!