Sign in to follow this  
badchriss

[Rendering] - &wide version of 71710: Ninja Tuner Car

I know, a big beefy car sells well as a toy, but sometimes they just look ridiculous imho.

Post image

That´s why i tried to design a smaller version of the Ninja Tuner Car. And because i had a creative block, i started using Jerry Builds Bricks Cyberpunk 2077 car as a base and modded it a little bit. I wanted to incorporate most of the stickered parts of the original set or at least wanted enough surface to put on the original stickers. I also tried to find a way to use a similar color palette and of course that crazy pink windshield.

Ninjago-Cyberpunk car_2

So, what do you guys think of it? Anything you would change?

I think it looks pretty good overall.  I would change the front hood- it's too square in my opinion.  I'd use a wedge of some sort on either side to better match the angle you have going on at the bottom with those vents, and also the angular nature of the windscreen.

I'm liking it! It's hard to tell if it's colorful enough for a tuner car without a physical build and stickers. Maybe get in some of the trans neon yellow? Overall shaping looks good to me (honestly, way better use of that windscreen than the original set IMO). Love rear section and rear running lights in particular. I'm pretty sure the rear wheels won't look medieval with the stickers added, but I'm undecided on whether I like them yet :laugh:. Thanks for sharing!