Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

26 minutes ago, Huigberts Builds said:

Not necessarily new, just the invincible iron man head mold right?

I didn't mean a new mold, just that it was a helmet we hadn't gotten before (as in different printing etc)

4 hours ago, Huigberts Builds said:

Not necessarily new, just the invincible iron man head mold right?

I don't think we know if it's that mold, but if it was it would have to be a new print.

I just keep seeing leaks of war machine with just the old helmet. Now I’m starting to doubt that we’re even getting a new helmet.

Just now, SuperGrover said:

I just keep seeing leaks of war machine with just the old helmet. Now I’m starting to doubt that we’re even getting a new helmet.

Most of those ''leaks'' are just reposts. There aren't that many leakers on Instagram, most of them just mindlessly repost stuff in an attempt to get followers

36 minutes ago, SuperGrover said:

33 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Most of those ''leaks'' are just reposts. There aren't that many leakers on Instagram, most of them just mindlessly repost stuff in an attempt to get followers

I’ll say unless it’s very distinct new molds often don’t get put on but in reality there have been I think in total 2 different actual leaks of war machines. But I wouldn’t give up hope just yet on the helmet being the wrong one

Edited by Falconfan1414

With several Minions sets being delayed because of the film release I think the same could happen for the Eternals sets in November. If the Black Widow release gets pushed back to that slot we might not see the Eternals sets until next year. 

1 hour ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

With several Minions sets being delayed because of the film release I think the same could happen for the Eternals sets in November. If the Black Widow release gets pushed back to that slot we might not see the Eternals sets until next year. 

Black Widow is more likely to take the releasedate of Jungle Cruise, which releases July 24th. It all depends on how long this situation will last but we're still half a year away from the release of those sets so worrying about them is kinda pointless atm

On 3/26/2020 at 9:56 AM, Guyon2002 said:

It baffles me why some people are so obsessed with gaining followers. "I will give a follow to anyone who follows me". Monetary gain would explain it, except you need quite a lot of followers to make money off from Instagram AFAIK.

Anyone know a good piece to use for a custom red Guardian shield?

30 minutes ago, mgetz said:

Anyone know a good piece to use for a custom red Guardian shield?

The captain america shield in plain red, maybe? It apparently only came in a ninjago foil pack. There's only one seller in the U.S., he's got 5 for $2 each, so if you're going that route I'd buy one quick.

20 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

The captain america shield in plain red, maybe? It apparently only came in a ninjago foil pack. There's only one seller in the U.S., he's got 5 for $2 each, so if you're going that route I'd buy one quick.

Okay thanks a lot

On 1/2/2020 at 10:30 PM, ReversibleSedgewick said:

Hm, but that's only 8 months to decide whether to buy Vision Mech or Scarlet Witch Mech first. Maybe it'll be a two-pack, to make it easier. 

ok!

Just now, Huigberts Builds said:

It appears parts of Captain America have just leaked on Instagram. Or is it that new guy from Falcon and Winter Soldier? Kinda hard to make out.

I don't see anything yet, are you sure it's not just old parts?

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

It's on the_real_fcl2.0's Instagram account. It's just a picture of January 2020 Captain tho. Nothing new.

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

It's on the_real_fcl2.0's Instagram account. It's just a picture of January 2020 Captain tho. Nothing new.

Then it's either nothing or a hint at this Cap coming in one of the sets (though idk why they didn't show him at TF if he is included)

4 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Just checked, it appears to be the indeed the one from 76143. It was kinda hard to make out as half the image was obstructed. It was from the same guy that leaked the new hedwig mold so I imagined he posted it because he might reappear in the new sets.

Whoops Ninja'd xD

Edited by Huigberts Builds

I really want at least one Falcon and Winter Soldier set... but it looks unlikely that it will happen as we have no set information :(

Just now, HarryVader said:

I really want at least one Falcon and Winter Soldier set... but it looks unlikely that it will happen as we have no set information :(

It could easily be a retail exclusive we just don't know about yet. But the entire production is on hold so I won't expect it to come out untill early 2021

47 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

It could easily be a retail exclusive we just don't know about yet. But the entire production is on hold so I won't expect it to come out untill early 2021

What? I haven't heard anything about lego production, so I assume you mean the series, but premiering in august I'd have assumed that they'd have finished filming, and have some way of doing postproduction without having a large gathering.

Just now, Mandalorianknight said:

What? I haven't heard anything about lego production, so I assume you mean the series, but premiering in august I'd have assumed that they'd have finished filming, and have some way of doing postproduction without having a large gathering.

Yes I was referring to the series. They were shooting in Prague when the series was put on hold because of the virus

https://collider.com/the-falcon-and-the-winter-soldier-delayed-coronavirus/