Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

We as a forum would make a pretty great fake leaker tbh. We have the most info to make educated guesses that may turn out to be right, and all we need to do is make a cryptic IG account and post our fake leaks with a LEGO logo and a black background. Let's do it!!!

1 minute ago, PGBQW said:

Imagine if the guy made it up but ends up being 100% right.

Lmao, don’t do that to me ??, I can believe most of the figures being true, but the lack of Ginny and inclusion of Skeeter just doesn’t ring true to me ?

Just now, YetiZombie said:

We as a forum would make a pretty great fake leaker tbh. We have the most info to make educated guesses that may turn out to be right, and all we need to do is make a cryptic IG account and post our fake leaks with a LEGO logo and a black background. Let's do it!!!

All we need is someone who is good at social media, the rest we can all pool together to come up with, I mean, I now leak next year’s big set, post this on Instagram, there is a brickbuilt Dobby next year and it even comes with... his sock ?

40 minutes ago, MaxHeadroom said:

Personally I'm hoping for a year 6 figure so we are more likely to get a pigmy puff.

I guess it would have been in the CMF if that was the case, seems like a odd part to use D2C budget on to me :sceptic:

1 minute ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

there is a brickbuilt Dobby next year and it even comes with... his sock ?

The infamous UCS Dobby's Sock. :laugh_hard:

4 minutes ago, YetiZombie said:

Like legit, if you saw the set predictions for this wave last year, the only that wasn’t guessed right was Privet Drive which is reasonable because it broke the cycle of only focusing on two films , this forum called The Burrow, Forbidden Forest, Astronomy Tower, and Diagon Alley. The only set that didn’t come to fruition was Ministry of Magic.

Edited by RODDY

2 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

I guess it would have been in the CMF if that was the case, seems like a odd part to use D2C budget on to me :sceptic:

it doesn't have to be a new piece 

4 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

Lmao, don’t do that to me ??, I can believe most of the figures being true, but the lack of Ginny and inclusion of Skeeter just doesn’t ring true to me ?

All we need is someone who is good at social media, the rest we can all pool together to come up with, I mean, I now leak next year’s big set, post this on Instagram, there is a brickbuilt Dobby next year and it even comes with... his sock ?

Being good at social media is easy too, just be as cryptic as possible and provide no explanations or sources for your info ?

Just now, YetiZombie said:

just be as cryptic as possible

New leak: The set will come out and will be sold by lego

22 minutes ago, YetiZombie said:

Regardless I think it looks fake because Ollivander's full name isn't included...

He's just called "Mr. Ollivander" on the box for 40289.

7 minutes ago, Salix said:

The infamous UCS Dobby's Sock. :laugh_hard:

UCS Dobby's sock is the best idea I've ever had. Truly my finest achievement. Maybe if we all harass LEGO about making it for a few years we will get it like we got the 501st battle pack. We would probably need a child army though like the 501st campaign had. 

5 hours ago, chrisincanada said:

The minifigures store in the UK www.minifigurestore.uk has a full set of 16 CMF figures available for preorder with very reasonable international shipping prices. I have mine preordered from there. 

5 hours ago, mark1991t said:

You mean THEminifigurestore.uk? Because your link goes to nowhere.

Before it gets too lost in the shuffle, thanks to both of you for the tip!

You absolute madlads, you did it

I love this forum

Edited by PGBQW

47 minutes ago, sebastian666 said:

Here’s my updated prediction list for the D2C Diagon Alley minifigs:

- Harry (years 1/2)

- Hagrid

- Ollivander

- Ron (year 2)

- Hermione (year 2)

- Ginny (year 2)

- Draco

- Lucius

- Lockhart

- Daily Prophet photographer

- Rita Skeeter

- Florian Fortescue

- Fred

- George

- Harry (year 6)

- Ron (year 6)

- Hermione (year 6)

- Ginny (year 6 w/ Pygmy Puff)

- Dean Thomas

- Cormac McLaggen (maybe in Quidditch gear?

- Lavender Brown

- Romilda Vane

- Doris Crockford

- Daedalus Diggle

The last 6 are not likely at all in my opinion. I think we’ll get 1 Ginny (probably year 1 because we get an adult Ginny in the burrow) and 2 Harry/Ron/Hermione figs for year 1/2 and year 6. I’d like to see the photographer guy replaced for someone else. Maybe Arthur and Molly - they meet the Malfoys in the bookshop. That would bring it to 18 which would be a realistic number I think given it’s a licensed theme, though more is always great haha. 

34 minutes ago, sammy_zammy said:

But Photo not taken with a potato...

Definitely not a real leak then. ?

And speaking of, it's now gone. :oh3:

I call shenanigans :tongue: Including Molly yet omitting Arthur and Ginny would make little sense to me. Speaking of which: Does anyone else think a new hat/hair combo mould for Arthur is a good candidate for a new mould in this set? It‘s been a while since I‘ve last seen the films, but I think the F&B scene in CoS is the only one where he wears that hat. Seems like our only chance to get that version of him :shrug_oh_well:

Ah yes, Harry Potter, Harry Potter, Harry Potter, Harry Potter, Harry Potter, Harry Potter, Harry Potter, Harry Potter, Harry Potter, Harry Potter, Harry Potter, Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Hermione Granger, Hermione Granger, Hermione Granger, Hermione Granger, Hermione Granger, Hermione Granger, Hermione Granger, Hermione Granger, Hermione Granger, Hermione Granger, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, Ron Weasley, Ron Weasley, Ron Weasley, Ron Weasley, Ron Weasley, Ron Weasley, Ron Weasley, Ron Weasley, Ron Weasley, Ron Weasley, Ron Weasley, Goblin, Goblin, Goblin, Goblin, Goblin, Goblin, Goblin, Goblin, and not forgetting, Goblin - those 45 iconic Harry Potter characters! Amazing lineup.

(Dammit I forgot the ™s...)

3 hours ago, droobles said:

Since we have been recently discussing that the Harry Potter brand has additional appeal to girls compared to other themes such as Star Wars, I wonder if we could eventually get Harry Potter characters in Mini-doll form. Do you think that will ever happen?

I  hope not.  While sometimes the dolls are quite detailed the simple fact that they don't have movable hands really bothers me.  Their arms can't be positioned well enough to make up for the lack of actual wrist movement .  So unless they ever find a god way to address that issue I much rather they stick to actual minifigures.

8 minutes ago, sammy_zammy said:

Ah yes, Harry Potter, Harry Potter, Harry Potter, Harry Potter, Harry Potter, Harry Potter, Harry Potter, Harry Potter, Harry Potter, Harry Potter, Harry Potter, Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Hermione Granger, Hermione Granger, Hermione Granger, Hermione Granger, Hermione Granger, Hermione Granger, Hermione Granger, Hermione Granger, Hermione Granger, Hermione Granger, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, Ron Weasley, Ron Weasley, Ron Weasley, Ron Weasley, Ron Weasley, Ron Weasley, Ron Weasley, Ron Weasley, Ron Weasley, Ron Weasley, Ron Weasley, Goblin, Goblin, Goblin, Goblin, Goblin, Goblin, Goblin, Goblin, and not forgetting, Goblin - those 45 iconic Harry Potter characters! Amazing lineup.

(Dammit I forgot the ™s...)

It's giving the people what they want!

Really hope molly and ginny aren’t in DA because I just bought the burrow for no reason then ?

Edited by Sheesh417

I was wondering, with Lockhart almost certain to pop up in diagon alley, which hairpiece do you guys wanna see used on him? The lego Harry Potter books are using the tlbm commissioner gordon hairpiece in tan, which I think works really well. Better than the piece j2g and ashnflash used in my opinion. But I think the more recent jim gordon/tom riddle hairpiece might also work in tan.

Does anyone have the item # for the CMF Series 2 at Target in the US? I’m hunting for them at my local Targets today. Thanks!

UPDATE: the first Target I visited had ALL the new sets except Privet Drive and ONE Burrow (the only set I didn’t order from Europe). Snagged the Burrow but no CMF Series 2. The employee helping me said they could do a search if they had the item number. On to Target #2.

Edited by sebastian666

2 hours ago, Ninja_whip said:

Saw 4 HP listed under $29.99

Dare we hope for some more people packs/army builders/battle packs like the student pack on Shop@Home? Seriously we need more students uniforms from the other 3 houses as well as Quidditch uniforms.  

20 minutes ago, Huigberts Builds said:

I was wondering, with Lockhart almost certain to pop up in diagon alley, which hairpiece do you guys wanna see used on him? The lego Harry Potter books are using the tlbm commissioner gordon hairpiece in tan, which I think works really well. Better than the piece j2g and ashnflash used in my opinion. But I think the more recent jim gordon/tom riddle hairpiece might also work in tan.

I really wish they would just reuse the original hairpiece. 

25 minutes ago, sebastian666 said:

The employee helping me said they could do a search if they had the item number

Did they give you one? If they did I would double check to make sure its not the same as series 20