Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

Just now, chris6507 said:

Where do you even see this?

In their IG story :classic:

Interestingly, it says „leaks“ in the latest picture :oh:

Ohh... you have to click on the profile picture to see the story! :-) I'm an absolute Instagram noob. Lol. 

Other end of the flu network confirmed?

Ohh... you have to click on the profile picture to see the story! :-) I'm an absolute Instagram noob. Lol. 

Same, I find it the most annoying way to communicate. At least most people have short instagram stories unlike mini_legogo who has very looooong stories. I just not a fan of that format. Either just post pictures or not, don't use some weird fast power point-ish presentation to communicate.

Edited by Salix

His PS appearance, I love it! 

Look at his high trous, great figure, although obviously not the most exciting! 

Floo powder Harry!!! What an adorable printing job they’ve done on him. The stretched out shirt collar from Dudley’s hand me down clothes is a nice touch. And his sooty face is perfect! Could this mean we are getting Borgin and Burke after all???

It's a nice variant but I'm disappointed as this basically confirms Borgin and Burkes. I'd love to see it someday but B&B really doesn't have a place in this set, like at all....

Interesting that the face is CoS, the body is PS...

Hopefully Harry is the only figure with a possible double then, with him joined by perhaps Ron and Hermione, possibly Ginny in their HBP outfits. 

Wait... so it's Philosophers Stone outfit with Chamber of Secrets face?

Yes. Maybe we won't get the correct Harry torso for the flu powder scene or the leaker just mixed the face and outfit.

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I love this variant! So far the set is purely based on COS, we’ll see if that changes at all

This outfit is from Philosopher's Stone

I know it's not a very exciting minifigure to leak. But i'm really happy with it as a leak. Basically between these two leaks it's given absolute certainty that the DA set is coming and the combination of the two figures basically squashes any notions of it being microscale or anything of the like as I cannot see Harry Potter and the Ice Cream guy being on some special stand in the likes of the Hogwarts Founders! :-D I know people have been confirming things. But these two figures have given me certainty! :-D

1 minute ago, BacktoBricks said:

Yes. Maybe we won't get the correct Harry torso for the flu powder scene or the leaker just mixed the face and outfit.

This outfit is from Philosopher's Stone

Yeah I only noticed the face at first, I edited my post

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Yeah I only noticed the face at first, I edited my post

The face is very cool. :classic: No problem, just thought you ought to know. :wink:

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Well that minfigure looks great, but I don't like that we're getting B&B in a DIAGON ALLEY set.

Exactly my thoughts

It increases the chance for a inclusion of B&B, but it is not certain by any means after all Gabrielle had a sleepy face :shrug_oh_well:

Just now, BacktoBricks said:

The face is very cool. :classic: No problem, just thought you ought to know. :wink:

Thanks Professor Quirrel. Yeah I honestly didn’t notice the torso was from PS until I saw someone else post about it. I’m very curious to see if it’s the wrong face on this torso and it actually comes with multiple Harrys, or if it’s correct and this is their way of combining the variants