Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

Let’s just say I put money on it being 8 not 9

So just the ones we already know about and nothing more? Makes sense, I'm not expecting 9 but Snape would be a logical ''bonus figure'' to include

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

I'm...not going to take that bet. :laugh:

I would think that Professor Aurora Sinistra would be highly appropriate for Astronomy Tower.  In fact, other than appearing in a collecibile series, this would probably be the only set that would make sense having her.  

Ok so no additional figures in the AT. Bummer. But we’re still getting a ton of great (some better than others) new minifigures for HP this year so I’m no less excited

Just now, AFOLguy1970 said:

I would think that Professor Aurora Sinistra would be highly appropriate for Astronomy Tower.  In fact, other than appearing in a collecibile series, this would probably be the only set that would make sense having her.  

It would be appropriate but she only appears for a few seconds in the first film so I highly doubt it

6 minutes ago, UKFan922 said:

I also hope we get an Angelina Johnson fig. 

I think the best way of getting her would just be to customise a figure based on an existing Gryffindor uniform or Quidditch outfit. There's quite a few heads that would be suitable, especially from the Black Panther sets from a few years ago. 

That's what I've been doing with some of my older figures to make most of the other Weasleys and other students such as Colin Creevey and my own take on Lavender Brown

14 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Her: 

8 Best Angelina Johnson images | Harry potter, Harry potter ...

She went to the Yule Ball with George(?) and is on the Gryffindor Quidditch team

She went to the Yule Ball with Fred. She later marries George, though. 

Doubt we’d ever get her or Lee Jordan as a minifig. Katie Bell, maybe. 

Just now, SideSwept said:

She went to the Yule Ball with Fred. She later marries George, though. 

Yeah I wasn't completely sure about that, hence why I put a question mark behind it. Thanks for the correction :grin:

22 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

^When a non-committal suggestion of +\- 1 minifigure is the closest thing we’ve had to a leak in a week...

^When a non-committal suggestion of +\- 1 minifigure is the closest thing we’ve had to a leak in a week...

I miss that period we had when small leaks were daily. Can a factory worker sneak a Dursley out or something? 

Just now, MaxHeadroom said:

I miss that period we had when small leaks were daily. Can a factory worker sneak a Dursley out or something? 

Not Dudley, he's too big :wink:

13 minutes ago, SideSwept said:

Yeah. I would say though that Lee Jordan has a slightly higher chance than Angelina as he does appear a little more in the films.

Katie Bell I think does have a chance, it would be nice to put her in the Diagon Alley set of they do make her.

Just now, (Insert Name Here) said:

Yeah. I would say though that Lee Jordan has a slightly higher chance than Angelina as he does appear a little more in the films.

Katie Bell I think does have a chance, it would be nice to put her in the Diagon Alley set of they do make her.

I think she would be better for a Hogsmeade set down the road, they could do the cursed necklace scene 

Whats the reasons you guys want those as mini figures, they are all? gryffindor student. they don't have any outfits or looks that's stand out in particular.

what features do you want in these figures to make them special??

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I think she would be better for a Hogsmeade set down the road, they could do the cursed necklace scene 

Haha, I was thinking of Hogsmeade but I put down Diagon Alley instead.

Just now, deskp said:

Whats the reasons you guys want those as mini figures, they are all? gryffindor student. they don't have any outfits or looks that's stand out in particular.

For people who read these books some of these characters are very loved. Even though she's barely in the movie I love Katie Bell

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

For people who read these books some of these characters are very loved. Even though she's barely in the movie I love Katie Bell

What would you like her figure to be like?

1 minute ago, deskp said:

Lee Jordan would demand a suitable mold for his hair, I’m not sure that one exists right now. I would potentially want any and all players and particularly Jordan to complete the scene of a full quidditch match. 

Just now, deskp said:

It could be the same as the others with a face and hair that work for her. It’s a mater of just having that character. I’ve just made a bunch of my own, nothing special about them, they’re just characters that are in the story that don’t have minifigures

4 minutes ago, deskp said:

Katie is probably mostly known to people as a member of Gryffindor's Quidditch theme so that would be cool, maybe she could be in a Hogsmeade D2C like suggested earlier. I'd definetely prefer a figure based on the later movies because she didn't really get a conistent actress untill HBP. The only problem I have with characters that are barely in the movies is how, unless they are in the CMF, lego will use extremely generic pieces for them. Getting her DH appearance would be really cool though (she's in the middle of the picture to the right of Seamus) but maybe they could put her HBP outfit in the CMF with Malfoy's cursed necklace as an accesory? It's a little 'out there' but Dean Thomas isn't that important either

EDIT: after thinking about it a little more if LEGO is commited they could easily put characters like Katie in Battle of Hogwarts sets

Katie Bell | Harry Potter Wiki | Fandom

Edited by Guyon2002

Lee Jordan would demand a suitable mold for his hair, I’m not sure that one exists right now. I would potentially want any and all players and particularly Jordan to complete the scene of a full quidditch match. 

Maybe the new Cheetah hair would work for her swept back look.

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

It could be the same as the others with a face and hair that work for her. It’s a mater of just having that character. I’ve just made a bunch of my own, nothing special about them, they’re just characters that are in the story that don’t have minifigures

So surely the ones made yourself is sufficient, if they don't need any unique parts to begin with.

Figures like the seamus we got in the set is rather useless.

Would they make Katie Bell I want her in the red coat and scarf from when she got the package. Works perfect for a Hogsmeade set, or to keep things on topic, the hogsmeade gwp xD (very unlikely though :p)

Just had a thought.

Last year Barnes and Nobel had an exclusive window to sell the sets before anyone else in the US. Maybe there is a similar arrangement this year where the sets won't go to smaller retailers on June 1st, and that's why we aren't seeing leaks from smaller retailers.  I'd be surprised how ever if a retailer had an exclusive window world wide.