Sign in to follow this  
ks6349

Will there be any black friday deals on Amazon US?

Will there be any black Friday deals on Lego on Amazon??

Usually when will the deal start? Will it start a few days before or only on the black Friday day??

Probably, there have been in the past. They usually run Black Friday though to Cyber Monday.

Although remember that amazon have deals throughout the year and Black Friday ones might not be any better than regular year round deals.

The UCS Millenium Falcon will be 40% off.  That has already been advertised.  That's a savings of $320!!!!  I feel sorry for those that paid full price for that set recently.  

55 minutes ago, wooster said:

The UCS Millenium Falcon will be 40% off.  That has already been advertised.  That's a savings of $320!!!!  I feel sorry for those that paid full price for that set recently.  

Must. Not. Order.:cry_sad:

9 hours ago, wooster said:

When will be 40%? And where? Amazon US or UK??

19 hours ago, wooster said:

Source or it isn't happening.

23 hours ago, wooster said:

Your avatar matches the feeling some will have after reading this post.

3 hours ago, leafan said:

Source or it isn't happening.

I googled and found this:

https://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-star-wars-ucs-millennium-falcon-75192-amazon-black-friday-2019-sale/

https://fortune.com/2019/11/18/amazon-black-friday-2019-deals-ad-echo-fire-tv-stick-kindle-audible-prime-video/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/reviewedcom/2019/11/20/amazon-black-friday-amazon-just-released-their-black-friday-preview/4238905002/

Edited by koalayummies
Link fix

40% off for star wars is a great deal but unfortunately I am only interested in city, trucks, vehicles and building houses....... But one of the reason for 40% off is probably because it's a really super big set taking up lots of storage space and sellers usually want to clear up big stocks

So, is the starwar 40% the only deals for Lego for this black Friday on Amazon

Edited by ks6349

7 hours ago, wooster said:

Straight from the horse's mouth...Amazon's website press release:

https://press.aboutamazon.com/news-releases/news-release-details/amazons-black-friday-deals-week-almost-here-more-deals-day-and

look under the toys heading

Wow I thought for sure you were joking. Apologies.

It's a great deal but still too much money for me, unfortunately.

On 11/22/2019 at 9:00 AM, leafan said:

Wow I thought for sure you were joking. Apologies.

It's a great deal but still too much money for me, unfortunately.

Yes. I think so. I am very interested in it, but I certainly won't spend 799x0.6 for that

At least you’re on the waiting list. As soon as it went live I clicked on the lightning deal box in my cart for the lower price and had a message saying the waitlist was already full. Less than a second. Smh. 

I spoke to a representative who is fairly sure the Falcon should be on sale once a day through Cyber Monday. I’d check back tomorrow around the same time. 

They also told me they had a slew of complaints about the Falcon in particular today. It sounds like a lot of us were unhappy. They said that since the demand is clear, Amazon will more than likely continue to discount it over the weekend. However, they didn’t have access to the information on the number of stock that was discounted, so I can’t tell anyone the odds for tomorrow.