pantelis

[MOC] Sabre Island

Hi to all pirate friends , 

i just finish one more creation that inspire me from the lovely set Sabre Island.

I just want to make something modern but with some old details like the original set of lego.

I didnt want to make a tower with so much details and architecture tricks but with clear lines.

This moc is one more creation that i love to have with ny other moc pirates creations and reminds me the gold season of lego sets..!!

48914562268_55cf996440_o.jpg

48915087906_2da50bb0b1_o.jpg

48915292337_58a1798ffb_o.jpg

48914562028_d479a61e7d_o.jpg

48915291522_052d8f49e2_o.jpg

48915292457_8b861fa840_o.jpg

48915088716_99d490c0ee_o.jpg

48915293522_cb6cfed36d_o.jpg

48914560868_14a03cc0fb_o.jpg

48915293277_535c7bf2db_o.jpg

Edited by pantelis

Another wonderful MOC, @pantelis! The way you did the smoke is genius! I don't think I've ever seen a method like that used before so kudos to you on that. The building of course, is beautiful, as well as all the small details included throughout the build. I especially like the roofing on the smaller building, as it has such a wonderful form to it. 

Great work, can't wait to see more from you! :laugh:

38 minutes ago, The Neighborhood Merchant said:

Another wonderful MOC, @pantelis! The way you did the smoke is genius! I don't think I've ever seen a method like that used before so kudos to you on that. The building of course, is beautiful, as well as all the small details included throughout the build. I especially like the roofing on the smaller building, as it has such a wonderful form to it. 

Great work, can't wait to see more from you! :laugh:

Thank you very much for your feedback one more time and especially for watching this details that i would like to present to this Moc.. Thank you one more time for watching!! 

3 hours ago, Captain Becker said:

Beatifu little outpostI must say, great work!

Captain Charles J. Becker

Thank you very much for watching and for your feedback to my moc!! :classic:

Very nice remake of a classic set. It appears a little bit dark, but I guess it's just the lightning in the photos. The use of Ninjago snake piece as a wisp of smoke from the chimney is quite ingenious.

4 hours ago, Corydoras said:

Very nice remake of a classic set. It appears a little bit dark, but I guess it's just the lightning in the photos. The use of Ninjago snake piece as a wisp of smoke from the chimney is quite ingenious.

Thank you very much corydoras for watching this moc.. Yes i think it didnt help the Light for the photos... Thank you for watching this details!! 

16 hours ago, Mister Phes said:

Ah yes, another classic updated for the modern age!

Although, why brown bricks instead of the traditional red?

Thanks one more time Mister Phes for your feedback... Mmm yes thats the true but until i make this cration i didnt receive my lugbulk where i have a lot of dark red profile bricks!!! In the new Moc i make this days you will see the reds bricks!!:classic:

On 11/24/2019 at 11:31 AM, pantelis said:

In the new Moc i make this days you will see the reds bricks!!:classic:

A new MOC is coming?  :pir-wub:  How exciting!

36 minutes ago, Fraunces said:

This is a great moc man.. Really love the shot with the old imperial ship.

Thank you very much Fraunces for your feedback..iam glad that you like my Sabre Moc!!!