Sign in to follow this  
BrickyDwelve

Hello everyone

Hello all

I’ve been a lurker on this forum for a bit and decided to join up either last year or this.  Can’t remember honestly, but either way glad to be here.  I hail from the USA which hopefully isn’t a foul in this forum.  I’m a 38 years old parent who’s a huge LEGO fan as I like to collect and build themes ranging from TECHNIC to CREATOR Expert.  My two daughters as well love to collect and build.  They managed to bribe me into getting them all LEGO Movie 2 sets.  Look forward to collobrating and sharing with everyone here.

Alex

Edited by BrickyDwelve

Welcome to EB, Alex!  Glad you decided to de-lurk.  :wink:  The forum has people from all over the world and a large number from the US, but as long as you appreciate Lego and are a reasonably pleasant person the location doesn't really matter.  Happy building!  :classic:

2 hours ago, deraven said:

Welcome to EB, Alex!  Glad you decided to de-lurk.  :wink:  The forum has people from all over the world and a large number from the US, but as long as you appreciate Lego and are a reasonably pleasant person the location doesn't really matter.  Happy building!  :classic:

Thank you for the warm welcoming. Yeah I definitely come across some wonderful MOCs on this group when doing google image searches, so I figured quit lurking and start chatting.  Huge fan of LEGO, my wife clearly sees my inner child in me when I build.  

22 hours ago, BrickyDwelve said:

Hello all

I’ve been a lurker on this forum for a bit and decided to join up either last year or this.  Can’t remember honestly, but either way glad to be here.  I hail from the USA which hopefully isn’t a foul in this forum.  I’m a 38 years old parent who’s a huge LEGO fan as I like to collect and build themes ranging from TECHNIC to CREATOR Expert.  My two daughters as well love to collect and build.  They managed to bribe me into getting them all LEGO Movie 2 sets.  Look forward to collobrating and sharing with everyone here.

Alex

Welcome Alex, - you're not alone my friend. The beauty of Lego, is that it is inclusive of all ages...- loads of creativity and fun!

On 9/6/2019 at 4:24 PM, DeCommander96 said:

Welcome Alex!

i feel sorry for your wallet after buying those sets, they were kind of high priced.

Lol... yeah, but it’s all good.  When you have a wife who makes more than you do, it allows more wiggle room for nonsense spending.  

48 minutes ago, BrickyDwelve said:

Lol... yeah, but it’s all good.  When you have a wife who makes more than you do, it allows more wiggle room for nonsense spending.  

Lol I know what that's like.