Sign in to follow this  
Cygma

Glad to be Here

Hi All,

Joined this community less than a day ago, but have been browsing the forums for a few weeks.  Absolutely love the MOCs people showcase - the level of talent is incredible.

I'm a lifelong fan of Lego who took about a 25 year break from it as life got in the way.  Rediscovered my passion for it when my wife gifted me a TLG Sith Fury Class interceptor a few years ago.  Suddenly my love of Star Wars was in bed with my long lost passion for Lego, and something beautiful was born :sweet:

I now own 30+ sets, all Star Wars related.  Many are UCS, but unfortunately up till now, none are MOCs.  Having recently discovered the wide array of talented designers/builders and their builds of superior detail and design, MOCs will be my primary focus going forward.  My main issue now, is deciding which to attempt first - Aggressor, Sandcrawler, Monarch, Executor, etc. etc. :cry_happy:

One thing I'm trying to learn more about to make my MOC dream a reality is strategies to effectively and efficiently use sites such as BrickLink.  Any suggestions on learning resources are most welcome.  

Hope to see you in the forums.

Cheers,

Cygma

Welcome to the community !

If you're lookin at some Star Wars universe MOCs, don't forget to look at the new Factions Game we host here !

Some great original MOCs are made over there !