Hello everybody,
 I've been looking at some threads here, and I found some pretty nice ideas for the thing that I like the most, minifigure customization. I like making purist figures more than anything, and I'm specialized in Marvel Comics and Star Wars minifigures. What I'm looking for is some parts to use to make rather obscure villains of the Hulk; The U-Foes. I've been searching for many ways, and could come up with nice designs, but I would also like to see what people think is good. The U-foes are Ironclad, Vapor, Vector, and X-Ray. You can give me ideas, whether they're based off the regular comics design, the ones from the Video-Game, or even a custom design of yours. Every idea would be appreciated!

1868512-470561_u2.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg

This probably fits better in the purist superhero thread in lego licensed but the ghost style woman could use the piece from lego ninjago ghosts for legs. 

10 hours ago, marvelBoy123 said:

This probably fits better in the purist superhero thread in lego licensed but the ghost style woman could use the piece from lego ninjago ghosts for legs. 

I don't have any of those, I was thinking of making a brick built version of those, but I couldn't end up with something satisfying enough. Thanks for the idea though! I might ask this in the purist superhero thread, right. Is there any way to close a topic? I'm new to the forum, sorry. Thanks again!

Only Staff members can close topics.

I do not see a need to close this one, though. Just let it go. :wink: