Sign in to follow this  
CedBricks

[MOC] Wolfpack Ambush

Hello everyone,

First of all, sorry for the not so great quality of the picture. This is my first MOC based on the Castle theme and I've decided to go for factions that I played with as a kid. It looks like the Dragon Knights are in trouble as they encountered the fearless Wolfpack in the woods!  :wink:

Happy building y'all! 

DSCN0017.jpeg.aee33da741517641be0fee3b79dda5e3.jpeg

The quality of picture is fine enough, the size is literally not great enough. Next time don't resize the originals! ;-)
I like the mix of vintage minifigs with modern stuff. Fleshies are sooo nice! And the Wargs are pretty cool of course!

Hard to see all the details from the picture do you have any other pics.  The build does look interesting.  

The build is nice. I can see some nice rockwork and good looking trees in the background.

But, your picture is really small; perhaps you have other pics in other angles or showing some details.

It's also good to focus the action sometimes, almost in a scene like this one, involving several figs at battle. Some zooms in the action could help to part the build, and to focus more on the action you are depicting.

A part of the photography, it seems a good build; keep up the good job !

Hey, that’s great! Considering it’s your first MOC in this theme, congrats! I like the water. Awesome addition of the wargs. Your trees look well done. And the rockwork can be tricky, but you managed to achieve a good looking fantasy style to it. I’d love to see more pictures, though. Something broader, that captures the whole construction. Cheers!

This is pretty cool, I also had the Wolfpack guys and Dragon Knights when I was a boy,