I came up with the mechanism for this module by accident when I went to put a axle through the middle of the gear, and thought "I wonder why I have never used the other axle holes for anything" and that is how this module started. The mechanism quite reliable, as long as you have the timing between the two parts of the module is right. The timing is easy to set up by holding back the last gear while the mdoule is running. Instructions are on Rebrickable here.

I know that I am still using non-lego balls. Yesterday I went to buy them from lego bricks and pieces, I added them to my bag and then went to add the lego hogwarts express set to my bag as well. In the time that it took me to do that they went out of stock, hopefully they will be back in stock in the next few days.

Lego GBC Offset Gears ModuleLego GBC Offset Gears Module

More photos.

Awesome work as always. Your modules are such a welcome change from the endless amount of Brickworld ones that use hundreds of the same old modules. I can always rely on you to make something new

16 hours ago, Bartybum said:

Awesome work as always. Your modules are such a welcome change from the endless amount of Brickworld ones that use hundreds of the same old modules. I can always rely on you to make something new

Thanks! I still like the brickworld modules, even though there are so many of them.

Nice hypnotic mechanism. Although I have to admit, I couldn't figure it out.

I see that you have put it on rebrickable also. I suppose the only way to understand is to build it :wink:

1 hour ago, iLego said:

Nice hypnotic mechanism. Although I have to admit, I couldn't figure it out.

I see that you have put it on rebrickable also. I suppose the only way to understand is to build it :wink:

Thanks! It is quite simple when you realize how it works.