Sign in to follow this  
paokus

The train station: Studgate

Looks great advices I said earlier, great use of big pieces! Too bad its been modernized though, that architect clearly cares less about visual aesthetics and saving an old architectural beauty... :laugh: Glad he didn’t just destroy the station though... Anyway, supported! 

4 hours ago, paokus said:

Hi! This is my last design, hope you like it, actually on LEGO Ideas ;) https://ideas.lego.com/projects/8345a6f7-adf4-4864-bae0-540717177c84

Wait, last design??? :oh3: Do you just mean latest design, or are you suggesting it's your final project for awhile?! :distressed:

45 minutes ago, makoy said:

Those transparent pieces looks fantastic..

Those ones making up the dome? I think they might be those old 10 x 10 x 12 Quarter Domes (part no. 2409) from way back when. :blush:

Nice MOC! I love the combination of the two styles, it looks great. The dome on the roof also reminds me a bit of Norman Foster's Reichstag dome. :wink:

I love the colour scheme too, particularly the title hints of gold and dark blue! Great train too.

Supported on LEGO Ideas :thumbup:

8 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:
13 hours ago, paokus said:

Hi! This is my last design, hope you like it, actually on LEGO Ideas ;) https://ideas.lego.com/projects/8345a6f7-adf4-4864-bae0-540717177c84

Wait, last design??? :oh3: Do you just mean latest design, or are you suggesting it's your final project for awhile?! :distressed:

That's what I thought too - I hope it's just a typo... :look:

Edited by TheL390Man

18 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Waitlast design??? :oh3: Do you just mean latest design, or are you suggesting it's your final project for awhile?! :distressed:

9 hours ago, TheL390Man said:

That's what I thought too - I hope it's just a typo... :look:

I think he meant latest design... He would have written some explanation about why it’s his last design I think if it really was his last design...