joker33

Hello, I am Jo!

Hi guys!

I am Jo, 29 years old and just recently returned to the LEGO universum again.

I was a big fan of LEGO Technic when I was little. I found especially all the Pneumatic containing LEGO sets very exciting! My favourite Model was 8868. But it was an unfulfilled dream. I got that set for Christmas when I was little, but I guess I was too little to build it properly (between 3 and 6 years old). So I  made the mistake of cutting the pneumatic tubes too short, lost some parts over the years and was therefore never able to finish the build. Since then - I realised - that I tried to replace the 8868 with every other LEGO set I got, but that was not possible. No other Set was that exciting for me. And I usually tore apart all other sets to use the parts to build many MOCs that for some reason all resembled 8868 :D 

When I got older, the interest in LEGO got replaced by other interests over the years. Recently, however, I had a very difficult time due to a health problem. As I couldn't do any of my other hobbies much, I needed something that keeps me busy, that makes me happy and I have something to look forward to. So I rediscovered my old LEGOs. I rebuild my old collection and ordered missing parts on bricklink. In the meantime, I am also a proud owner of a used 8868 and I was so lucky to additionally get a SEALED 8868 set!

I am nearly done rebuilding my old sets and my plan/dream is to get a collection of the following things:

a) Collection of all Pneumatic-containing LEGO Technic construction sets (+ a sealed version of each set)

b) Lego Model Team collection (+ a sealed version of each set)

c) Collection of each Lego City/Town construction set (only used sets)

That will keep me and my wallet busy for a while! And I am also looking forward to the exchange with other eurobricks members in this forum about our favourite topic LEGO!

Best regards,

Jo

Hey Jo, welcome to Eurobricks!

As one of my own posts recently discovered, classic Technic is * very* popular still over in the Technic forum.

Check it out.

Edited by leafan
Added a link to the Technic post.

Welcome to EB, Jo!

I have a place in my heart for classic Technic and definitely Model Team as well - you'll be amongst friends here for sure! :classic:

Happy collecting and (re)building!